It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge dead Whale Shows up in the middle of the Brazilian Jungle WTF ATS get in here!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the HOAX bin ?

Yes. And let's find that hoaxer who carried that whale on his shoulder from the sea onto the beach 50 feet away.....

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
i dont know -but can we get a translation first to gather where and what this women is saying? thanks in advance!!

Most of the thing she says are not that important, but she says that when she heard about a beached whale she was expecting it to be on the beach, but that the high tide moved the whale further inland.

She was mostly surprised with the size of the whale, not that it was there.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
OK..... Ill just leave this here for your amusement : A list of the weirdest thing that fell outta the sky....

www.livescience.com...
edit on 25-2-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

So you've never heard of low/high tide & beached wales.....

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Ah, the infinite improbability drive in action, no doubt!

Douglas Adams > Quotes > Quotable Quote

edit on 25/2/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I was in Florida once and saw one of these. They can deposit fish miles in shore:

You mean like this one found in Utah? worldnewsdailyreport.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://worldnewsdailyreport.com/mysterious-remains-of-a-whale-found-in-a-field-in-utah/comment-page-17/

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Nice msm hyperbole headline.

15m from shore isn’t the middle of a jungle.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dae
You lot are funny!

Yes the carcass was found 50 feet from the beach, but wales don't live on beaches, or in shallow waters. So yeah, its habitat would be a few miles away.

Never heard of "beached whales" then?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
They better watch how they dispose of it. I'll just leave this here.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Now before you say this is a hoax its absolutely insane that something like this could even happen HOW where what ?? did it fall out of an alien ship ??
Maybe it was Werner Herzog's doing.

and they get the ship over this mountain only with ropes and some indians. herzog is a crazy guy! great movie by the way. always loved to see kinski and herzog working together.

I'm gratified that somebody got the reference!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
South Park already did it

but not the Simpsons

poor cetacean. wonder if it was sick or plagued by parasites or something.

I'm sure most ATSers are familiar with the semi-regular beachings of smaller whales (pilot whales).

note to someone; cetaceans don't have gills. but being on land squeezes their lungs so they suffocate.
edit on 26-2-2019 by ElGoobero because: add relevant content

edit on 26-2-2019 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
sorry dupe
edit on 26-2-2019 by ElGoobero because: accidental dupe

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

OK you zombies can all go back to your regularly spoon fed political/ mssm/ government programing ! Not even a single question from you just meh what ever ? your truly and completely jaded and now im done . Peace

I don't need spoon fed government programming for me to know that whales are often beach many feet from the shoreline. Tides change, and the fact that there is other debris in that video tells me that the tide was high enough for the water to deposit stuff (and a whale) in that swampy mangrove feet from the current shoreline.

Like you said, I'm not a mindless zombie. I'm not going to mindlessly believe your "did an alien ship drop it?" suggested theory and your assertion that this is such a fantastic mystery. Instead I'll just use a little critical thinking and my knowledge of nature to make up my own mind that whales do in fact often get deposited inland by tides, and that was very likely the case here.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Cool find.
I don't understand why we still have pixilated videos in the 21 century. I mean we can take pictures of the moon with an iPhone and see every crater in ultra high resolution but if its a UFO or something out of the ordinary it has to be all grainy and pixeled.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

Cool find.
I don't understand why we still have pixilated videos in the 21 century. I mean we can take pictures of the moon with an iPhone and see every crater in ultra high resolution but if its a UFO or something out of the ordinary it has to be all grainy and pixeled.

it was probably filmed with someone's mobile phone that either didn't have hi-res, or the person who filmed it didn't use hi-res because maybe their mobile didn't have enough memory to save a large hi-res video file.

There are high-quality images in the Daily Mail story the OP posted in a later post:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Even that Daily Mail story is not well done, considering parts of it say it's a mystery as to how the whale could be there, but then also tells us that it is thought that the whale and the other debris in that mangrove were deposited by higher tides.

The story also says in a caption that the whale was "miles from its natural habitat", but then goes on to say it was found 15 meters (less than 50 feet) from the ocean. I assume what they meant by "miles from its natural habitat" is that it's natural habitat is farther out to sea, maybe miles from the shore.

However, it might have died farther out at sea, but the tides brought its dead body to shore.

edit on 2019/2/27 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Maybe humpback wells are unheard of fifth class navigators from the navigators guild

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join