It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It looks like San Fransisco and Chicago are hotbeds of radid Trump support.

apparently someone who put up a sign that said impeach Trump got vandalized by another 'possible' MAGA supporter.

#facepalm

"No Report Was Filed .."

No kidding?
Maby MAGA vandalizes house

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

Waitaminute!

Hold on.

Just stop.

Breaking windows, torching cars, disrupting traffic, punching people is all free speech. That's what the left tells us.

So support free speech, bruh.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Let me call my local violinists...

Such hypocracy is borderline criminal.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I Wear a MAGA Baseball Style Cap Every Day at Work . If Someone has Maybe a Problem with that , then I am All in their Face about that Big Time . Free Country Last Time I Checked YESTERDAY , has Something Changed Today >?
edit on 21-2-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
All speculation on the homeowners part so far that this person was responsible for the vandalism and even the letters. Let's see what the local PD has to say after they've investigated this a bit and made some public statements of some form. Right now they are not saying anything except the investigation is ongoing.

Is this man guilty, perhaps. But, the burden of proof is upon the accuser not the accused.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
putting anything political on your home is rather stupid in current times

anyone who dose something like this with a family and kids no less is puting themselves and family at risk

it may not be right but it is the way things have become dont like it stop advocating it just to suit your side if everyone denounced thease kind of actions equally we can have old America back where you can openly support your political party

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Looks like another hoax in the making 😎

Lots of em lately for some odd reason 😎

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

It is, but frankly, San Fran is pretty friendly territory for the anti-Trumpers.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

anyone who dose something like this with a family and kids no less is puting themselves and family at risk

Easily one of the saddest things I have ever read.
edit on 2019 2 22 by incoserv because: a bad typo

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: markovian

Easily one of the saddest things I have ever read.

But it's true.
The masses are dumber than ever, and the media has them wound tight and ready to snap over anything.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
A Trump supporter in San Francisco?

We should probably bring it in for study.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
A Trump supporter in San Francisco?

We should probably bring it in for study.

The odds are probably similar to seeing Bigfoot there, walking across the Golden Gate.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Wear a MAGA Baseball Style Cap Every Day at Work . If Someone has Maybe a Problem with that , then I am All in their Face about that Big Time . Free Country Last Time I Checked YESTERDAY , has Something Changed Today >?

So if your boss said I don't want forms of politics in the workplace, you would get in his face?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

So if your boss said I don't want forms of politics in the workplace, you would get in his face?

If it was company policy, then ............ But if it was just the boss/managers personal opinion ...........

There is a big difference.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

True, personally I think it's a bad idea. Can cause coworkers to argue, upset customers, ect… Then again, some people like creating drama..

But I'm sure it is all about company policy.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

apparently someone who put up a sign that said impeach Trump got vandalized

So someone breaking your political sign is not allowed but posting signs like get Trump impeached is?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I Am The Boss

new topics

top topics

join