It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The committee of the 300

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This conspiracy is one you don't hear much about and that may be for a reason...... Because It is true!
They are many and they trace their bloodlines to the ancients, the Queen of England, Rothschild and the rest all are students of the black arts and they have created this world, a prison for us, their clueless little sheep, well Im no sheep im the GOAT, we are all creators, Israel is important to those with ancient bloodlines and consists of the names of three God's Isis, Ra, El,
This world is of their imagination.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The link details the history and how they control everything.

It is our job to figure out the hidden ones of which there are many, bloodlines with the word Gold in them is a good start as they know the power and magic of words and vibrations, the Queen is a winner of words
Her name is Windsor

edit on 20-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: IamGeb

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

This should be common knowledge around here by now, but instead people bicker about a politician's tweet LOL, which is completely irrelevant to what is going on. There are dark shadowy people that run things people. Start looking beyond the political theater.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Screw bloodlines.

Either forced or arrangement marriages to incest.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Yeah it's time to find and focus on the puppet masters, they need to be held accountable for their actions like the rest of us, but they want to hide in the shadows and believe they are above law, and you can imagine they have different thirsts and urges than those that are limited by law and morals that are the conditioned norm, they are followers of God's like Molech and Baal .... They are trying to censor the internet to hide the truth, we are all creators how we think creates, it's a war for the collective minds, when consciousness is United and directed by the masses mountains can be moved and castles and pyramids can be built..... We are the People!+

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The fact that this treaty was made long ago does not mean it is void. The treaty was placed in the Congressional Record on April 25, 1916 by Senator Owen. 

In 1948 George H.W. Bush graduated from Yale University and the Skull and Bones. He is a distant cousin of the Queen of England, part of the Black Nobility which traces its power back 5,000 years. 

Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands created a group that became known as the Bilderbergers. Many "conservative" researchers have come to recognize the Bilderbergers as an important force for the "New World Order."

This exert from the link makes you onder who they are, why the secrets, what are they doing, and where are they🙉🙈🙊🐵

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Double post

Love is evol spell it backwards el show us

edit on 20-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
wiki

Three hundred men, all of whom know one another, guide the economic destinies of the Continent and seek their successors from within their own environment.[3]

Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich wrote that the group may also be known as the "Hidden Hand", which is headed by the Rothschild family of international financiers and based loosely around many of the top national banking institutions and royal families of the world.[6]

What we have is a control system that is hundreds of years in the making at least and we the subdued, subservient, zombies are the product of their system, however their system is being found out.
The truth cannot be concealed forever, this is the new awakening, thanks to the internet and the sharing of knowledge, it matters not how many distractions the truth is hidden amongst, because those that 'know' always find their way.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
STOP!...

The Sooner You Learn To Stay Your Tongue, The Sooner Things Get Better. You Were Told Never To Speak A Lie. And Yet You Offer Up Conceit When You Should Be Humble. Amidst That Conceit Is The Rising Of A Liar. "Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness!"...
That Is How The Lamb Is Slain. You Are That Lamb. Be Silent.
Observe The Cup Of Fornication And Resist It. Or They Continue To Prevail...

God Has Not Abandoned Us. He Shall Not Forsake His Children.
However... You Insist On Spewing Forth The Mindless Babble Of Pure Ignorance. You Make It Pretty Damn Hard For God To Defend His People. The Masonic Royal Secret: "Silence Is Golden!"

Practice It!

Also... Please Stop Chanting The Names Of Strange Gods!
Lest Your Own Hath A Sip Of The Cup Of Fornication(s) And Be Filled.
This Is What Makes A God Strange To Begin With. A Sip!
These Names Of Old Were Blotted Out. Yet You Insist On Spewing That Blasphemous Ignorance. With No Offense I Come To You To Say That There Is No Chant More Graceful Than Silence.

So... "SHUT UP!"

ISRAEL Is Mispronounced. Even By Those Who Swear Upon It!
It Is A Spanish Name That Predates The Patriarch Himself aka Jacob.
It Is Pronounced: "Y Cierra El!"
Eng. Trans.: "And Close Him!" (Context: "Aggressive")
It Is A Reference To The "Eye Of The Mind/Pineal Gland"...
One Who Has Seen Through The Eye Can Not Live Without It.
To Have One Close It Is To Suffer. Once You Yourself Place That Spell Upon Yourself... They Will Hold It To You. And You Shall Be At The Mercy Of Him Whom You Blaspheme. It's Like You Are Wishing Death On Someone Who Can Easily Deliver The Same Judgment To You.
You Are Tried And Found Wanting. All That Could Easily Be Avoided.
A Lamb Without Blemish Is A Prize To God. But... You Seem To Chant Strange Gods' Names. You Speak It As If You Know What They (TPTB) Have In Store For The Masses. They PLAYED You! And You Now Must And Should Repent. Just Observe. Be Silent. Refrain From That Adoration. It's A Courteous Thing To Your Soul.

Everytime Your God Sips From That Cup... He Becomes A Strange God.
Strange Gods Were Not Made Of Metal, Nor Timber, Nor Stone. It Was Made By The Corruption Of The Children. God So Desired For Us To Cover Our Nakedness. As Long As There Is Good In Us, We May Yet See His Divine Hand.
I Can Not Emphasize The Power Of That Cup Of Fornication. You In Time Will Have Your Own Sip. And You Will Find It To Be Irresistible.
And You Will Know That Those Whom You Chastise With Foolishness Will Chastise You With Truth. It Is A Calamity.
You Have Ten Commandments. Read Them!

There Is No Religion Stronger Than "Family". Your House Is A Forerunner In The Scheme Of All Things. So... Do Us All A Favor And Shut The F* Up!
You Don't Want To Know Just How Bad The Story Is.

They Prosper Off Of Corruption. The More You Sin, The More Their Eye Begins To Open. This Makes It Hard To Defeat Them...
They Can See...

All You Are Left With Is "Mysticism." If That Is Your Trigger... You Are Already Dead. Do Not Set Yourself Soooo Low In Life That Another Can Inspire You To Rise Up With More Mindless Babblings From Their Mysticism. This Is The First Of The Three Calamities Referenced By Masonic Orders. Mysticism And Dogma And Symbolism Do Not Help Any Of Us. However... They Exist. You Cast A Shadow Of Doubt Within Yourself At The Expense Of Your Soul.

This Is Not A Rant. But A Step Forward Into A Brighter Tomorrow.
Are You With Me??????????????????????????

BTW:
Before You Die... Know This.

Jerusalem Is Pronounced "Juro Su Alma" (Swore Your Soul)...
Solomon Is Pronounced "Su Alma No" (Not His Soul)...
Israel Is Pronounced "Y Cierra El" (And Close Him)...

Don't Go To War Until You Fathom These Three Axioms.

In This Land, Your Soul Is Hunted.
In This Land, There Is A King Who Would Have Your Soul Set Free.
In This Land, The Game Is To Close His Eye, He Is Your Enemy.
In This Land, You May Yet Rise To Know The Truth!

First... Stop Being Corrupted By Mindless Mysticism, And Dogma, And Symbolism.

Thank You.

I Am Pinocchio... I Shall Tell Thee A Lie!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Ask Me About The Devil...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I enjoyed that rant, I won't/can't lie down to those that try hold me back from my true will.
I'm with you buddy

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Tell me about the devil

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Tell me about the devil

*Salutes*

You May Have Seen It Before. "DIABOLUS"