It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uumm India, Iran about to strike Pakistan in retaliation for bomb Attacks ...Tomatoes IN...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Reading that Iran and India is pissed at Pakistan and will strike back in retaliation of the recent car bomb deaths in Kashmir....Iran also blaming UAE, Saudi Arabia, & the United States.... so this may be the beginning of a beautiful "Glowing" relationship between all Nuclear Capable parties lol

The Times of India newspaper reported on Saturday that the military options - short of two nuclear-armed rivals going to war - could range from "shallow ground-based attacks and occupation of some heights along the Line of Control [ceasefire line] to restricted but precision air strikes against non-state targets in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir".
And out of Iran- IRGC Commander-in-Chief Mohammad Ali Jafari - "If Pakistan fails to punish them in the near future, Iran will do so based on international law and will retaliate against the terrorists, Jafari said Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are "conspiring" with the United States and the "Zionist regime" to foment attacks, such as Wednesday's suicide bombing, which also left at least 13 Revolutionary Guard members injured.

www.aljazeera.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wow! Iran is making threats! Never heard that before!

Wouldn't lose any sleep, just more sabre rattling.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I Wonder Would this be the "Unexpected Location" that sparks or the event that kicks off WW3?? as predicted I forgot who said it ....

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I Wonder Would this be the "Unexpected Location" that sparks or the event that kicks off WW3?? as predicted I forgot who said it ....

General Wesley Clarke

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It might take a while, have a seat and be patient, we will get to you soon.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
It might take a while, have a seat and be patient, we will get to you soon.
www.youtube.com...

What a waste 8 mins of Indian artillery demo video. Didnt even fire. Lucky i skip every 3 mins.

edit on 17-2-2019 by whiteblack because: Edit

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Oops double posts
edit on 17-2-2019 by whiteblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
And then China takes out India ?
They been at it a while.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Reading that Iran and India is pissed at Pakistan and will strike back in retaliation of the recent car bomb deaths in Kashmir....Iran also blaming UAE, Saudi Arabia, & the United States.... so this may be the beginning of a beautiful "Glowing" relationship between all Nuclear Capable parties lol

The Times of India newspaper reported on Saturday that the military options - short of two nuclear-armed rivals going to war - could range from "shallow ground-based attacks and occupation of some heights along the Line of Control [ceasefire line] to restricted but precision air strikes against non-state targets in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir".
And out of Iran- IRGC Commander-in-Chief Mohammad Ali Jafari - "If Pakistan fails to punish them in the near future, Iran will do so based on international law and will retaliate against the terrorists, Jafari said Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are "conspiring" with the United States and the "Zionist regime" to foment attacks, such as Wednesday's suicide bombing, which also left at least 13 Revolutionary Guard members injured.

www.aljazeera.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

I'm at a complete loss on this one... Iran is pissed at pakistan, the country who hid Bin Laden from the US. And India is pissed at pakistan because years of civil war and and division...

Seriously... # the middle east. These back woods, constant war, backwood trash aren't worth it.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Iran ain't gonna' lift a finger toward Pakistan! And you can take that to the bank!

India and Pakistan have been warrin' for two decades or more and they haven't nuked each other yet, so I wouldn't get too worried there either. Besides, India would decimate Pakistan, and Pakistan knows it. The best thing Pakistan could hope for in an all out war with India would be a few extra minutes to live, and they know this too.

And, India wouldn't hesitate to flatten Iran either, and Iran knows it. In fact, I'd be willing to wager India likes Iran even less than Pakistan and would actually defend them if Iran were to do anything.

This is much ado about nothing.

ETA - So many people discount India as this backward country with a whole bunch of people in the streets, but India is a force to be reckoned with in the whole eastern hemisphere. They don't make as much noise as China and Russia, but it would be very foolish indeed to count them out on the World stage.

edit on 2/17/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Tomatoes in?..

Someone spends too much time on glp.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
General Wesley Clarke

Is a #ing moron

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
We've been at war since Russia and Ukraine invaded Moldova (initiating a conflict that wasn't resolved until as recently as 7 years ago in 2011) at the same time Yugoslavia started to collapse alongside the Soviet Union and the U.S. 1990 and 2003 Invasions of Iraq and the French-sponsored Hutu genocide against the Tutsis which triggered the Congo Wars which have been described as the costliest war since World War II. So we've been in the middle of a steadily-accelerating piecemeal WW3 for well over a decade now.
edit on 17-2-2019 by IndyFront because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
ww3 will occur when governments need a vent to control the masses. Look for countries in power that suddenly have crisis such a famine or social uprisings. Take for example the huge populations in asia if food becomes scarce the populations will begin to look to their government for a solution. If their government has no solution to offer but wants to remain in power they will need to punish the countries on the world stage they can deem responsible for it.

Take for example the trade talks between China and the US falter and fail. Tensions would rise and the masses on the asian side would begin to look to their government for screwing up the grave train.

This is my theory, but remember man will do bad things to keep his starving family fed.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes, I concur. The only reason why Iran is grumpy with Pakistan at the moment is that Pakistan has been getting closer with Saudi Arabia.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Interesting you have linked Aljazeera (Qatar) articles referring to a Times of India (TOI) article but not the TOI article itself.

I had a look at your links, nothing in either linking to the source they claim to be referencing. I then looked at the TOI website, could not find anything there relating to Iran threatening Pakistan over terrorist activity in Kashmir.

Could you please link the original source material for this story?

top topics

join