It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When people find out they were lied to...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Personally I would love the truth... However revealing the truth to the majority of the worldwide population scares me, I think people will just go crazy and god knows what will happen

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

absolutely nothing....maybe a lot of high fives from people that didn't believe to those who did...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

What if the ultimate truth is that they actually know no more than the public does overall?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
What if the ultimate truth is that they actually know no more than the public does overall?

Yes, most of the time what people consider to be the "truth" is merely confirmation of what they already believe. If it's different, then it's lies.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

"They" lie to us all the time.

We don't really care or do anything significant as long as we have the next £999 iPhone and Dancing on Ice to look forward to.

Take politicians for instance, how many of the bastards, that we put in power mind you(or think we do), have actually delivered on there election promises?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's called 'Beating a dead Zeta-Reticulan'.

Believe me it was much worse in the old days. The Saucer Cult, the 1980s MJ-12 hoax.

Today we mostly realize that the concept of 'humanistic extra-terrestrials' are a TV and Movie trope and nothing else.

I'm a big fan of Bigfoot, Cryptids and all those shows but I don't believe they actually exist. It's mind candy.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

Well, there are an estimated 8.7 million classified species in the world, and scientists figure that there are 5 million left to be described.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that there is still some form of large predator resembling Bigfoot that remains undetected roaming the forests and mountainous areas.

Consider the number of people that go amiss in the national parks for instance each year.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

I suspect this is closest to the 'truth'. It may be that whatever the REAL story is would be incomprehensible to most

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Why demons, not Angels or cherubs, or even the *eyeroll* fallen ones? I see this repeatedly without clear explanation as to why aliens are demons.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You'll we find we have been lied to since inception,the world is nothing like it's being portrayed much like a movie,nothing is real

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

No because they will have an afternoon special with Opra or Ellen and tell the world everything is fine,it is only a conspiracy,and most of the dense and ignorant will believe them,I see it on here day after day,scoff at truth,believe the lies,the world will end in about 5 yrs,and most won't even know,maybe when they see earth ripping apart

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: djz3ro

I've had 1st hand experience with so called demons or poltergeist , They are not Aliens in fact some have not been born yet or have never been alive in the same way we have . It's something we will never wrap our minds around , I have even seen reports that some of the unborn's will keep spirits/ghost prisoners . That dimensional crap is mind blowing and something we will never understand .

You should do up a thread someday when you have time. Maybe share some of your 1st hand experiences and tell us/explain more about this not been born yet or not being alive like humans. Also interested in the Ghost prisoners too. Your post sounds very interesting.

edit on 15-2-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: wanted to add the little red devil smiley face at the end.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Annoyed for the same reason they do not wish to disclose.. They honestly dont care if u know they exist. They are scared about questioning the technology we/they have. So i would be annoyed that we have probably life saving technology that's been hidden and tech that could change man kind and 3rd worlds.

But while fossil fuels are still making money this will not happen until the Earth is dried up on resources. .a reply to: Dwagon

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Depends on what they know and what they can disclose.

" Yea, there UFO's flying around, playing games with fighter jets of various militaries around the globe an we don't know who or what they are. But they are benign for the most."

Or

"All that stuff you read about aliens and the bible on the internet...is 110 percent true, ALL OF IT!!! And we are screwed unless we pay homage to (enter holy figure name here), and we need money for charity to build a big enough gun to take them out."
edit on 15-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: djz3ro

I've had 1st hand experience with so called demons or poltergeist , They are not Aliens in fact some have not been born yet or have never been alive in the same way we have . It's something we will never wrap our minds around , I have even seen reports that some of the unborn's will keep spirits/ghost prisoners . That dimensional crap is mind blowing and something we will never understand .

You should do up a thread someday when you have time. Maybe share some of your 1st hand experiences and tell us/explain more about this not been born yet or not being alive like humans. Also interested in the Ghost prisoners too. Your post sounds very interesting.

Good idea for a topic. I've never really understood why some people think they are "demons". It seems to me they just can't get past the fact they are different, non-corporeal, etc, etc. I also don't understand why some people think they aren't alive just because they don't have a dense body like ours, and instead a body made of energy. It'd be great to have a discussion on this. Sure, some of them have done bad things. So have humans. We aren't demons.

Btw, when I go OOB, do they think I'm a demon? Is parts of my soul not incarnate demonic? It seems to me like their definition would make everyone's soul demonic.

Kind of reminds me of the medieval christian viewpoint on anything it doesn't understand (or that the church leaders were fearful of)
edit on 15-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

You are right. The truth is in the mind of the believer.

The guy that raids the chicken coop and brings home a meal for his starving community, is a hero, a brave great man, that deserves to be to king, to his community.

To man he stole from, he is a lowlife thief that deserves hanging.

edit on 15-2-2019 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word corrections

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
Believe me it was much worse in the old days. The Saucer Cult, the 1980s MJ-12 hoax.

Don't forget SERPO and the Drone Hoax!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Aliens prove suggestion creates supreme beings that don't exist, have never shown they exist, or proven to exist, by seeing any aliens in person, ourselves, or if anyone claims to have seen aliens, no proof exists, at all.. Claims proving they saw, or even abducted by, for breeding purposes, mainly for alien-human cross-breeding, since aliens come to Earth - most likely, anyway - because their home planets are doomed, they look to Earth for survival of their species, and sped alien spaceships out to search the galaxy, or galaxies, seeking a new, nice planet, to live on.

This is not actually known to the public. Hint, hint...

Nothing odd about another planet that holds life, elsewhere in the vast, endless universe, of course. Alien species must exist, within our endless universe, right? Some of them would be more advanced than us, probably. They'd have spaceships capable of speeding through galaxies, in seconds, perhaps. Warp speeds, or maybe even bending space...who knows??

When most of the world has come to accept aliens as a fact, as a reality, as a truth, without one of them even seeing any 'alien', ever....it makes no sense. Why should we accept it, as true?

There is absolutely no proof that any aliens exist, first of all.

You shout for 'disclosure' of aliens, which you have never seen, once, in your lifetime.... which doesn't make any sense, of course, except if the world leaders wish to keep aliens a secret, since aliens only appear to the leaders of a planet, as we all know! Aliens find out who leads the planets, first of all. So, the aliens on Earth appeared to our leaders, in secret, and is still a secret, today.

Aliens want everyone to know they exist, though, because 'it's about time we find out the truth about aliens, that they DO exist!'

So we have never seen aliens, while they must really exist, when we cannot see our endless universe, which exists as well.

We should always support our great leaders of Earth, just like all of the aliens who have shown themselves only to our great leaders of Earth, for all these years.

If even one of your aliens existed, somewhere beyond Earth, although no alien ever visited Earth for thousands of years to that point....which is also complete nonsense.

We would certainly have mentioned aliens on Earth, if they saw aliens, or any alien craft, without a doubt.

The aliens waited for our great leaders, in government, to show themselves!!

If aliens existed, but didn't visit Earth, or rarely, and never did those glittering light displays, above Earth, or ever abducted us, or probed our genitalia, or anything else....over thousands of years....

Suddenly, they appear, over and over, in the last 50 years, and many other aliens suddenly decide to visit Earth, at about the very same time?

You have never seen an alien, and never will, either. Nobody has, or ever will, see aliens. You may believe they exist, but they do not exist.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Life is to busy for a unilateral reaction globally...TPTB knew this long ago...there will be no big deal made of it....you could land a Craft on the Whitehouse lawn same time as the Kremlin and have Humanoids walk out and say hello....within a week the only questions would be WHEN DO I GET TO GO INTO SPACE WITH THEM.....then can they cure cancer....get it....there was NEVER GOING TO BE A BAD REACTION...but our new friends would have surely disenfranchised the Global Elite Cabal of non-humanitarian criminals that have been farmng us like cattle.

So now WE THE PEOPLE are neutering the olde Cabal as we speak....paving the road so to speak.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

If aliens are demons, what would we call inhabitants of another planet?

Wouldn’t aliens and demons be separate entities?

Are we demonizing aliens? Alienating demons?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join