It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When people find out they were lied to...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
When people find out they were lied to, how do you think they will react?

Mass riots...

Or "ehh, whatever"

Or _______________

I hope for a more peaceful outcome.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwagon
I hope for a more peaceful outcome.

Well, no matter how it shakes out, expect a lot of "I told you sos," in the posts on this site.

I personally don't think we have the brains to understand the real truth. It's like trying to read a fax by listening to the squeal of the modem.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ehh, whatever. Minimalist posts will receive minimalist answers. Put some more effort into it and you might do better.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Lied to in what regard?

I think aliens are inter-dimensional. Demons.

Don't think they want to be outed and I don't think they're hear to help either. They are deceptive, manipulative and secretive. Not good qualities.
Quite demonic, wouldn't you say...
They even keep lying to those new age folk who, apparently, talk to them all the time.....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

How will you react when you find out you were told the truth?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
When people find out they were lied to...

It will be the same snip, different day, different subject.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
errr lied to about what?
edit on 14-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
People won't find out the truth.

What, aliens from another galaxy so far away we'll never know? Yeah right. There's nothing out there but rocks and gas.

Beings that have been on earth longer than humans? That won't be the story. But it might be the truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Lied to in what regard?

Don't think they want to be outed and I don't think they're hear to help either. They are deceptive, manipulative and secretive. Not good qualities.
Quite demonic, wouldn't you say...
They even keep lying to those new age folk who, apparently, talk to them all the time.....

Demons cant stand alone outside hell until the end timethough. Unless possession is used currently.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Lied to about??

Can you specify something? I've been lied to many times..."the check is in the mail," "I promise I wont..." "it's not my fault," "he did it, not me."

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Lied to about??

Can you specify something? I've been lied to many times..."the check is in the mail," "I promise I wont..." "it's not my fault," "he did it, not me."

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Lied to about there already being contact between some members of military and ETs (or anything like that)
edit on 14-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Which lie are you talking about specifically? The Government lies about so much it is hard to know which one you are referencing.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Who?
Majoriy, 99% of people that I know, don't care, don't remember and won't even realize that someone lied to them. They will be still too busy chasing their little celebrity stars to care about some aliens.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

ehhh What ?

Everything is a lie..

This is a simulation

Wake up !

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There are no Aliens that crashed here or just joy ride through our atmosphere - Logically what would be the point just to take selfies ?

edit on 2/14/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

I don't understand the demon connection. I do believe that, if anything, demon is just the name given to aliens by those not understanding, I also think others still were dubbed angels and gods.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

A man's word will never solve this once and forever, and an outside force can only make our own lies visible. ..

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I've had 1st hand experience with so called demons or poltergeist , They are not Aliens in fact some have not been born yet or have never been alive in the same way we have . It's something we will never wrap our minds around , I have even seen reports that some of the unborn's will keep spirits/ghost prisoners . That dimensional crap is mind blowing and something we will never understand .
edit on 2/14/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This post is a lie.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join