It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about AIPAC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We've been at war with Islam for centuries.

Have you heard of the Treaty of Tripoli?

Treaty of Tripoli military.wikia.com...

As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Mohammedan] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

edit on 13-2-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: dfnj2015

Being influenced and being a zionist state as you put it are two different things.

Are they? I'm not sure:

"Dov Zakheim is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and in 2000 a co-author of the Project for the New American Century's position paper, Rebuilding America's Defenses, advocating the necessity for a Pearl-Harbor-like incident to mobilize the country into war with its enemies, mostly Middle Eastern Muslim nations.

He was appointed by Bush as Pentagon Comptroller from May 4, 2001 to March 10, 2004. At that time he was unable to explain the disappearance of $1 trillion dollars. Actually, nearly three years earlier, Donald Rumsfeld announced on September 10, 2001 that an audit discovered $2.3 trillion was also missing from the Pentagon books. That story, as mentioned, was buried under 9-11's rubble. The two sums disappeared on Zakheim's watch. We can only guess where that cash went."

We can only guess....

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Supporting Israel in the ME has consequence. I'm pretty sure this guy is the next major terrorist:

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Supporting Israel in the ME has consequence. I'm pretty sure this guy is the next major terrorist:

We support Israel in the ME because it is the only democracy in the ME, the only place in the ME with universal suffrage for all citizens, regardless of race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm much more concerned over having Muslims in our Congress than I am about Israeli lobbyists. 12 years in the Army and 3 tours taught me everything I needed to know about Islam. That's how feel and I won't apologize for my stance on it.

Back on topic, the lobbyists are just a symptom of the real disease in Washington DC.. the corrupt self-serving whores who call themselves representatives of the people.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

We support Israel in the ME because it is the only democracy in the ME, the only place in the ME with universal suffrage for all citizens, regardless of race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.

We also support Turkey, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Jordan, Egypt, and Cyprus.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Do you?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Do you?

Nope.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Why do people keep crying about jewish people?

Until Foreigners get on a national stage and tell you to vote for a preferred candidate like they did in Philadelphia.

Get the hell over it, and open your GD eyes.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why do people keep crying about jewish people?

The subject is Israeli influence on the US.

Israel is a sovereign nation.

The subject is not Jewish people.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Do you?

Nope.

What about the only democracy in the ME?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Classic misdirection.

Illegal immigrants LOBBY at national conventions.

And they were'n't jews.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Do you?

Nope.

What about the only democracy in the ME?

I have no problem being allies with a country.

I have no problem with us being allies with Israel.

I do think it should be a discussion on the extent of support we lend to a foreign power, and more importantly the amount of influence we knowingly accept from said country. Especially, when this influence changes our politics and policies.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Classic misdirection.

Illegal immigrants LOBBY at national conventions.

And they were'n't jews.

No, what you did was misdirection.

But it is possible to talk about a country, their policies, and influence on our country without speaking towards or against their primary religion.

Saudi Arabia is a Muslim nation, they are home to Mecca. I regularly speak about, and against their policy without even bringing up the fact that they are majority Muslim, because I find it to be deluding to the actual subject, the sovereign nations policies.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I do think it should be a discussion on the extent of support we lend to a foreign power, and more importantly the amount of influence we knowingly accept from said country.

Keep ignoring the ELEPHANT in the room.

Neither jews/muslims AIPAC/CAIR have anywhere near the GD power, and influence than illegal immigrants.

Effing sanctuary cities/IGNORING SOVERIGN US law, and everyone is suppose to bend to what they want.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

We're going to have to agree to disagree.

We are influenced by them yes. But I think it's a stretch to say we are a "Zionist State".

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Neither jews/muslims AIPAC/CAIR have anywhere near the GD power, and influence than illegal immigrants.

I think illegal immigrants are more of a result of our foreign policy rather than they influence it. However that is my opinion and it doesn't really pertain to the subject at hand.

However, I don't think discussing it is xenophobic like many would suggest just like I don't think that discussing Israel is anti-semetic.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That ain't foreign policy.

That's ALL domestic.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That ain't foreign policy.

That's ALL domestic.

Precisely.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Don't worry, I understand the Israel position all the Arabs are animals not deserving of human rights. Got it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join