It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about GOAT/Man and a bat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
My first dream was about being scared of the bat, so I hid under the blankets. But he managed to get in, I was
Feeling his little sharp hands going under my shirt up to my neck. Didn’t like the feeling and I was scared.
But when he came out he was friendly and nice. And I liked him. We played had fun but when it was day time.
He was gone, I knew that they slept at day time so I looked for him. Found some bat in the closet and didn’t know if it was him or not.
So I got scared again but then I found out again that it was the same friendly bat.

In my second (same night, same sleep) dream i was in my house, and i dont know where from a white goat appeared.
This goat had really long Hornes curved on the end.
He was aggressive and was attacking me, I was fighting with him by holding his horns.
We ran up stairs in my house fighting all the way up to the second floor (last floor).
I managed to pick him up by his horns and hang him by his horns on some type of hook
In a small cell. Closed him in there and he was unable to move at all he was just hanging there.
The horns stayed hanged, and a man appeared looking like a (devil) without his horns he had
Like holes on his forehead instead of these horns. I wasn’t scared at all. He said something to me can’t recall exactly what it was.
It was like a greeting like “long time no see” or like “I was waiting for you” i don’t remember.
We were like teleported to a place where another man was waiting and had blue eyes and said hi also. They were both looking at me.
I don’t remember the rest, I think I had to make a choice or something like that don’t remember.

I am not a religious person at all. At all!
Can someone help me interpret this dream ? I think the dreams were really interesting btw.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Hehe,the thing about sharing a Dream
With rest of us is that the message
Is no longer only for you but for all of us.
Only you can interpret your Dream.Nobody knows
You better than yourself,thx for sharing.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Welcome to the Elks?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
My first dream was about being scared of the bat, so I hid under the blankets. But he managed to get in, I was
Feeling his little sharp hands going under my shirt up to my neck. Didn’t like the feeling and I was scared.
But when he came out he was friendly and nice. And I liked him. We played had fun but when it was day time.
He was gone, I knew that they slept at day time so I looked for him. Found some bat in the closet and didn’t know if it was him or not.
So I got scared again but then I found out again that it was the same friendly bat.

In my second (same night, same sleep) dream i was in my house, and i dont know where from a white goat appeared.
This goat had really long Hornes curved on the end.
He was aggressive and was attacking me, I was fighting with him by holding his horns.
We ran up stairs in my house fighting all the way up to the second floor (last floor).
I managed to pick him up by his horns and hang him by his horns on some type of hook
In a small cell. Closed him in there and he was unable to move at all he was just hanging there.
The horns stayed hanged, and a man appeared looking like a (devil) without his horns he had
Like holes on his forehead instead of these horns. I wasn’t scared at all. He said something to me can’t recall exactly what it was.
It was like a greeting like “long time no see” or like “I was waiting for you” i don’t remember.
We were like teleported to a place where another man was waiting and had blue eyes and said hi also. They were both looking at me.
I don’t remember the rest, I think I had to make a choice or something like that don’t remember.

I am not a religious person at all. At all!
Can someone help me interpret this dream ? I think the dreams were really interesting btw.

"Hellboy"-goatman w horns removed, and 2 blackspots where they were....the movie poster....maybe you saw it, passed by a ad for it, remembered it...some mention recent or an ad for it while surfing or falling asleep?
edit on 13-2-2019 by mysterioustranger because: Add

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Nope I watched it when I was like 12 last time. I didn’t watch any movies or any videos with goats also. Not even Batman.
Nothing. And his horns were totally off. Like nothing there not even left overs
a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh I forgot to add that the goat was gone, all that stayed in the cell was horns of this guy.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

the bat one could relate to someone in your social circle who is maybe nice to your face but when not around you be vicious towards you in some shape or form. the fact that the bat was nice to you when it wasn't hidden (under the covers)

"bat often point to specific individuals in your social circle. Being bitten by bats typically relate to being gossiped on by someone that you tried to be close to."
dream-meaning.net...

edit on 13-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I’d don’t bite me as I said it was friendly.
But thanks for help

top topics

join