It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walt Disney and Co, what are they hiding?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Walt Disney was a Rosicrucian according to this article his occult group was dedicated to Gnosis and alchemy and WD was an adept of the order, the article goes on to explain how Disney was a Freemason in his youth and was likely one in secret his whole life...
but what does an adept of the Rosicrucians do and what is Gnosis?
Rosicrucian

Rosicrucian, member of a worldwide brotherhood claiming to possess esoteric wisdom handed down from ancient times. The name derives from the order’s symbol, a rose on a cross, which is similar to the family coat of arms of Martin Luther. Rosicrucian teachings are a combination of occultism and other religious beliefs and practices, including Hermeticism, Jewish mysticism, and Christian gnosticism. The central feature of Rosicrucianism is the belief that its members possess secret wisdom that was handed down to them from ancient times.

So what kind of secret teachings was good old Walt conveying to us in his "art"

i imagine there are many hidden meanings within the work of Disney and alas many of those that have been implementing certain images into our conscious fro an early age, Bugs Bunny is remarkably similar to the Puca of celtic myth.... and likely the reason for the bunny ears in popular culture.

But back to Walt and his top guy...... MM, Mickey Mouse, some cultures are condemning Mickey because apparently he is the devil, this is according to islamic clerics, now im not one for taking the advice of an islamic cleric, or a catholic priest mind you, but MM has always kinda freaked me out.

heres a relic found that looks ominously like Mickey Mouse but is depicted as a blue djin or satan...

this OP will explore the hidden occult symbols within children's media, any input from users would be appreciated as im sure there is much hidden that could be brought to light, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I'm gonna go with yes...Mickey mouse is definitely Satan.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Bugs Bunny is remarkably similar to the Puca of celtic myth.... and likely the reason for the bunny ears in popular culture.[
Just so's you know, ol' Bugs is not a Disney creation, eh?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The current CEO of Disney is Robert A Iger. Having worked for Disney on a few projects, Money seems to be their motivating force and not occult control of the masses. However some think differently.

thingsdoneinsecret.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Yes I know, it's why the Co, in the title, and I said let's get back to Walt after mentioning BB

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They all in a battle for our minds, that's a certainty.
Sigils and Archetypes within their images have hidden meanings, which is some rabbit hole in itself.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What are Disney hiding....

The Star Wars Episode 9 title and trailer.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
club 33

Do you know the secret handshake?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
What are Disney hiding....

The Star Wars Episode 9 title and trailer.

Spoiler Alert-Episode IX is titled 'just buy your kids the f'in toys already.'

Dammit Lucas giving me the franchise as charity would have been a better decision, Disney is slowly torturing Star Wars.
edit on 7-2-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They've f up on the last episode and turned the movie around. All the fans are pissed off. I'm not a star wars fan, even I know the movie is messed up. They couldn't even hire a better writer. The whole movie made no sense and impossible to get away. Oh btw the lead actor for Princess Leia died. Star Wars died when Carrie Fisher died. The End.

Don't let disney buy out Warn Brothers or else you lose Mortal Kombat and a lot of good games.

edit on 7-2-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I looked in to Rosicrucianism for a time. I don’t remember Satan as being a part of their teachings. Not that I am a fan of the Walt Disney company, but get your facts straight.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Marking for later. Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I always wondered why Marliyn Manson loves to wear a 'mickey mouse' hat during his concerts.

Now I finally understand why... Thanks for sharing.

S&F

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
club 33

Do you know the secret handshake?

Sure. Two fingers extended, just like Walt when he was smoking a cigarette. Which was all the time, despite all the pictures in the park having been Photoshopped to take the horrible weed stick out.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Deez knees

They control all knee problems through their television programming.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: olaru12

They all in a battle for our minds, that's a certainty.
Sigils and Archetypes within their images have hidden meanings, which is some rabbit hole in itself.

ah yes, subliminal stimulation. If you play a Merl Haggard tape backwards it will turn frogs gay.

You are more likely to be stimulated by an ad for Goodyear Tires than "The little Mermaid"

However I do believe in NLP programming from first hand experience.
edit on 7-2-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
There's seeing the rabbit on the moon which is similar to the man on it. Its a generic symbol, for a common critter with a wide range, but they can fit the trickster motif with an array of different stories.

Quezcotatl eats a rabbit and places the moon in memory of it sacrifice, Sun Wukong(the monkey King) punches one straight to it, and then theres the Easter Bunny which has to do with the death and rise of Jesus for some reason.

Now theres the cult classic of the Matrix, with conspiracies and rabbit holes about which rabbit went inyo which hole.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. It seems every high level corporation at the top are involved. This is a global phenomena. People can popo and laugh all they want but this stuff is real. Symbols, sigils, logos, etc are the language of the subconscious. There is much more going on while most bicker about trivial things.
edit on 7-2-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Yeah for sure even words, letters and sounds are Magic, pretty sure it goes back to the dude who created writing in symbols Thoth/Hermes.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Isn't it predicted in Futurama...Episode 9 is titled...Yodas Bar-Mitzvah

top topics

<<   2 >>

join