It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soccer Is Part of the Globalist Agenda to Destroy America.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I like soccer bout as much as I like Nascar.

Which is none.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That is why Association Football ( or soccer to you ) is the most played and watched game throughout the world.

It's not American.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
superbowl 2019: 800 million viewers
worldcupfinal 2018: 3,6 billion viewers

soccer is part of most kids childhood. it connects people.

must watch for every sportsfan. soccer is part of many countries history. its important.

edit on 6-2-2019 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

That is why Association Football ( or soccer to you ) is the most played and watched game throughout the world.

It's not American.

Exactly right.

It’s unAmerican!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

soccer is part of most kids childhood

Like dodgeball and tag. However, we outgrow these games.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

soccer is part of most kids childhood

Like dodgeball and tag. However, we outgrow these games.

The Most Popular Sports in the World
Association Football (Soccer) - 4 Billion Fans. Association football, or soccer, is the most popular sport in the world.
Cricket - 2.5 Billion Fans. ...
Field Hockey - 2 Billion Fans. ...
Tennis - 1 Billion Fans. ...
Volleyball - 900 Million Fans. ...
Table Tennis - 875 Million Fans. ...
Basketball - 825 Million Fans. ...
Baseball - 500 Million Fans. ...
edit on 6-2-2019 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It's not American.

Exactly right.

It’s unAmerican!

Out of interest which sports would you say are American?

After all most of them you ripped off from us British, with a few changes.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I like a real mans sport ---Dominoes

Chapping

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

World popularity is not important to Americans and Soccer is not popular here relative to the major sport. The fact that is has taken over the world is part of the global conspiracy to create sissy men and a population that is complacent and accepts tie scores as okay.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It's not American.

Exactly right.

It’s unAmerican!

That is not a real word. Now go back to watching cheerleaders shake their booty and drool.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

to create sissy men

Yes only " sissy men " end up with a face like this. This from a Football match last Saturday here in England.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Powerful post.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Soccer was part of my childhood. I enjoyed playing it, but I can't stand watching it.

What's the point of playing it for so long if it ends in a tie?

Track and field is more exciting. You can't end in a tie there. Someone has to win. Even American football was smart enough to figure out that it's more exciting when someone wins in the end. Baseball knows this too, and that's why you can actually have games drag on forever.

But not soccer ... NOPE. We can tie, and then because of arcane tournament scoring rules, likely created because you *can* tie, there are games where a team can win, and it won't matter one bit, so no one cares. So it's all boring, and the players are bored and you can tell because they play like it. Sure, you can get some of these in American sports, but they are few and only at the end of a regular season when it's apparent who's not making the post-season.

And let's not get started on taking a drop to try to draw a card. You know, grown men rolling around on the ground acting like they've been seriously broken when it's all a lie. That's not right on a couple levels.
edit on 6-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Wonder if he got a concussion?

Oh ... no. We're only supposed to think that happens to barbaric football players.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

they wear a kit and play on a pitch????? hahahahahHAAAhooooooha.

That's so terrible a thesis for just about anything, never mind using it as a means of concocting a global conspiracy.

A nice cup of Bovril will help you.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The sport has finally come out...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Talking of gay.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Isn't American footbal more silly? A sport that stold it's name from Europe and doesn't even use a FOOT to touch the ball.

Sure American football is fun to watch. Yet, have you played it? Unless you're the quarterback or reciever, your entire "fun" consists of slamming into other players over and over with a rare chance you may get to pick up a fumble.

I honestly don't know why anybody would go into a professional or college level as a lineman. Especially considering how bad it is for your brain.

What's with the soy boy thing? Soy is full of protein? O yea and soccer is boring

edit on 6-2-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

American football is part of our cultural identity.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Let me first clarify that I'm only talking about soccer from a standpoint of the game in the United States and not other countries in the world. That being said, growing up I noticed that all the kids in my school that were the "soccer stars" were terrible athletes that would be dominated in other sports. And when I would play against them in P.E. at their own game I would dominate them even with zero background or experience in the sport.

Now flash forward a few years and the Timbers come to Portland. Every Timbers fan I have ever met either A) doesn't like any other of the main sports in America and/or B) is simply not a sports fan in general and also almost always seems to be a raging leftist. It is a very strange dynamic. So I would tend to agree with the O.P. that there is some other kind of agenda at play here other than simply being a sports fan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join