It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliya Prokofeya announces contact with Aliens in Pyramid UFOs at the FN

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

And I want it to be real also.

And yes, the implications, if shown to be true - that she diliberated lied to the UN, could be quite the life style changing circumstances, imposed onto her.

The negative reprocussions, significantly out weigh any benefit should she gain by lying to people.

And THAT is what has me so confused about her.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Are there any updates from the poster who messaged her?

Though it has already been debunked (mostly) I'm going to spend tonight combing through her video and the video that seems to have been edited to create hers.

It'll take a few hours but I'll analyse them fully then we can let it rest.
edit on 4-2-2019 by RighteousTwiglett because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RighteousTwiglett

No, I’m still waiting to get a reply back from her after she replied to my initial questions.

Please do, and post here.
This has me all sorts of messed up lol

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: parkourer

This must be a movie set, as it's a similar setting to the UN, but it's smaller, colors are a little different, and other noticeable differences.
here's a picture of the UN below

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It is a fake. Same background people seen doing the same actions in another speech.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: zigoapex
a reply to: parkourer

This must be a movie set, as it's a similar setting to the UN, but it's smaller, colors are a little different, and other noticeable differences.
here's a picture of the UN below

Tht would raise even more questions, why would Erdogan hold a speech on a movie set?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wasn't a movie set. It was editing - and edited to add videos from more than one meeting. And I'm no expert (not even a novice really!) at video editing, but it would seem more challenging to put together video from at least 3 sources to make it seem as seamless as it does.

Dude seating her was identical in two videos. So clearly fake. But.. guard is different in both (walking in one, standing still in the other). So.. lady herself, seating-guy and guard-guy.. 3 different video sources. Someone really does have too much time on their hands, I think. : )

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Someone needs to find the original news video with sound from that camera?
Where is the unedited video located for the people to see?
Where can we watch the so called original unedited version with sound and see the same people walking around?
There should also be multiple video angles to prove that Erdowan was the real video to compare.
If the unedited video of Erdowan is real why can no one find it?
Also who had access to the original Erdowan video from that angle to claim its fake?
All that is needed are different camera angles all with matching scenes and sound from a real news provider.

Where is the real proof?

Oh wait I know there probably is no real proof because it was probably a rush job of putting Erdowans image over hers.
Just my opinion

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Was debunked in page 7 and has videos of multiple angles either there or in page8.its a hoax you ll just have to deal with it

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You mean this video filmed back in September?
www.gettyimages.it...
It's already been posted in this thread but I'm guessing you'll ignore it or just cry fake.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog

You mean this video filmed back in September?
www.gettyimages.it...
It's already been posted in this thread but I'm guessing you'll ignore it or just cry fake.

Nope not crying fake actually that video looks legitamate.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Have you been able to dig anything else up?

Id hate to see this one get buried and forgotten about.
She has yet to respond back to my second round of questions

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join