It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empire star involved in possible hate hoax?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What was Democratic Fundraiser Ed Buck doing in Chicago?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Not gonna doubt it happened yet,but thats the problem these days you got to question everything

So was it random or was he targeted. Sounds like he was targeted with mail etc. So they were waiting for him to leave at 2:00am in the morning to go and get Subway sandwich? No video cameras along his route.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Not sure about the hoax angle.

Just a little north of Chicago is a place very known for white supremacists.
Even when it is cold, people are still out getting food, getting groceries, going to bars etc.

I was in the Chicago area at Home Depot. Just little ol' me buying some home fixin stuff. A random man yelled at me to go back across the border.

Little did he know my family has been here since the 1600's, our name is in the Smithsonian as a founding family, and we even have a park named after us, and that I am part Iroquois, basically it pretty much doesn't
get more American than me.

The guy just saw my dark hair and incorrectly assumed I was hispanic. I don't look hispanic at all by the way. This just goes to show, this stuff does happen. Luckily my husband was there and this dude got to see the one time in my husband life where he almost morphed into wolverine. Seriously, my husbands voice and eyes changed and he yelled at the guy and the guy and his wife took off.

I don't doubt hoaxes are done for political reasons, but I do know for a fact there are some racists (that do random things) in the Chicago area. I've experienced it first hand.

Why wont a single video camera capture a KKK member/incident? Are they too white that is messes with the exposure?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Probably wise.

ETA: Is Subway even open at 2 AM? Admittedly, it may be different in Chicago, but the Subway here closes at 10 PM.
edit on 1/29/2019 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Ski masks go with everything, don't they?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The liberal hate media is running the 'MAGA Supporters attacked actor' headlines and it's Fake news.

"According to the victim, the offenders' faces were concealed," a police spokesperson told Reason. "We have no record indicating that [they shouted 'MAGA'], we only have record of them shouting racial and homophobic slurs at him." Chicago police have also released a statement contradicting claims that Smollett identified his attackers' race and heard them shout "MAGA." "We have no record of The MAGA Country comment," said the police in a statement. "We have racial and homophobic comments documented."

www.dailywire.com...

The victim never claimed they said MAGA but the "get trump" media doesn't care about the facts.

I don't watch Empire and don't know who the actor is, but i wish him a speedy recovery. If it happened the way he says, it was horrifying for him and i hope he gets justice.

edit on 29-1-2019 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Tawana Brawley immediately comes to mind here...

Was poop involved?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

What was Democratic Fundraiser Ed Buck doing in Chicago?

No no, Ed Buck's MO is crystal meth, not bleach.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Why wont a single video camera capture a KKK member/incident? Are they too white that is messes with the exposure?

Who says this was a KKK incident? There is a lot of hate from all different colors. There are TONS of videos showing all kind of hate crimes.
All the article said was "Trump Supporting"

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes we have many 24 hour subways and various other 24 hour fast food and diners throughout the Chicagoland area. It is not uncommon for people to be walking around late night, there are many late night bars throughout downtown and the rest of the city.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I read this story this morning and also thought it was a little suspect. Wonder if there is evidence of the noose. I also think it's funny these white racists knew exactly who this guy was - he seems like a B or even C list celebrity to me (do they watch the show obsessively, frothing at the mouth plotting schemes or what?)

Will wait to see what else they share about this. I keep seeing headlines like "Smollett latest victim of MAGA Hate Crime" (I believe they are trying to tie this incident to the Covington incident, because the radical left and much of the MSM still refuse to look at the whole story with that incident)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
What part of Chicago was he in?

The part of the cities where white peoples don’t go? The white no go zones in black Chicago?

I am going to go on record. Jussie got his butt kicked by a gay prostitute. However, he didn't want to admit to that so he made up the MAGA / racist story.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Thx.

1988 was the last time I was anywhere near Chicago, and even then, I drove through...not a fan of big cities, muchless monstrously large ones like Chicago.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Tawana Brawley immediately comes to mind here...

Tur...I mean Word!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

“Empire” star Jussie Smollett, 35, claims he was brutally beaten by 2 white Trump supporters in ski masks at 2 AM in Chicago.

Shouldn't they have been MAGA embroidered red ski masks?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: pavil

The liberal hate media is running the 'MAGA Supporters attacked actor' headlines and it's Fake news.

"According to the victim, the offenders' faces were concealed," a police spokesperson told Reason. "We have no record indicating that [they shouted 'MAGA'], we only have record of them shouting racial and homophobic slurs at him." Chicago police have also released a statement contradicting claims that Smollett identified his attackers' race and heard them shout "MAGA." "We have no record of The MAGA Country comment," said the police in a statement. "We have racial and homophobic comments documented."

www.dailywire.com...

The victim never claimed they said MAGA but the "get trump" media doesn't care about the facts.

I don't watch Empire and don't know who the actor is, but i wish him a speedy recovery. If it happened the way he says, it was horrifying for him and i hope he gets justice.

Wait, what? There is no report they shouted anything about MAGA and yet the media have added that to make the story? No, they wouldn't do that, surely?

The media are a complete joke.

In other news from Chicago, there have been 19 reported homicides this year alone and not one has been national news.

edit on 29/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

you would think the media would have learned by now to dot every i and cross every t before they start crying wolf. Chicago Police already contradicting earlier stories that the assailants said this is maga country...I'm still waiting for further details but so far it's not looking good.
edit on 29-1-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If there's no noose, he's making it up because they would've left the noose on him, right? Let me guess.. "Then they pulled a noose over my head, laughed and took a pic, then took it off and ran away with it"

Pics or it never happened! Lol. Yeah, this does sound really unbelievable. I wonder how beat up he was when he showed up at the hospital. If he really was roughed up, somebody did it. Then the question becomes, is it a cover up story, was it done intentionally to create a fake story, etc. If he was able to take himself to the hospital, he's a fool for not rinsing the # off. How was it so unknown of a substance? I think everyone knows what bleach smells like. Granted, someone could freak out from a liquid poured or splashed on them that smells like bleach but might be some other chemical that smells the same, thinking it's a disfiguring acid. When his face didn't melt, he should've known lol.

Also, "Aren't you the blek booty bandit from the Empire tv show?" statement is very suspect also (I didn't want to break terms of service for masked profanity and get banned). I never knew the show or he existed. Granted, I'm not a MAGA hat wearing domestic terrorist either but they must've been really doing their homework. To only beat him lightly (he took himself to the hospital), put a noose on him for a moment then run off with it (I made that part up), then send a cheesy old school letter to Fox of all media outlets saying that, seems a bit.. um.. dumb retarded and pointless? Who wants to go to prison over high school # like this?
edit on 1/29/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
First heard this on "the news".

First though was hoax set up bitter BS 😎

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I find it very odd that he would broadcast his exact location on social media after that threatening letter was so recently sent.

Either he has zero common sense or he intentionally helped set the stage.

IMO, it's just as likely that whoever is behind it wanted Trump supporters to take the blame, as it is that someone who hates him for being gay and black is behind it.

I have been sideyeing this since I read about it earlier today.

edit on 1/29/2019 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join