It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanford’s Remote Viewer Ingo Swann And His Encounter With The ‘Men In Black’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ingo Swann, known as one of the fathers of Remote Viewing and perhaps the post popular participant in the CIA's/Stanford Remote Viewing (STARGATE) program shares an incredible story about his encounter with the "Men In Black."

www.collective-evolution.com...

I never heard of this guy before, so before I read this interesting article, I decided to Google him. This is what i found:

Ingo Douglas Swann (14 September 1933, Telluride, Colorado[2] – 31 January 2013, New York City[3]) was a claimed psychic, artist, and author known for being the co-creator, along with Russell Targ and Harold E. Puthoff,[4] of remote viewing, and specifically the Stargate Project.

Swann helped develop the process of remote viewing at the Stanford Research Institute in experiments that caught the attention of the Central Intelligence Agency. He is commonly credited with proposing the idea of controlled remote viewing, a process in which viewers would view a location given nothing but its geographical coordinates, which was developed and tested by Puthoff and Targ with CIA funding.

In his 1998 autobiography Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy, Swann described his work with individuals in an unknown agency who study extraterrestrials (E.T.), his remote viewing of a secret E.T. base on the hidden side of the Moon and his "shocking" experience with a sexy scantily dressed female E.T. in a Los Angeles supermarket. He concludes that extraterrestrials are living on Earth in humanoid bodies. Swann deduces that there are many extraterrestrials, that many are "bio-androids", and that they are aware their only foes on Earth are psychics.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well, needless to say, since I'm interested in the UFO phenomenon, I wanted to know what Swann had to say in regards to the Men In Black. The first thing I did was read up on the United States Government "Stargate Program," which can be found at this link:
www.irva.org...

A few key points found in this pdf reprt:

--The report mentions that the CIA sponsored research at the Stanford Research Institute (SRI), in order to find out if Remote Viewing could be used for "intelligence collection."
--The CIA was involved with Remote Viewing for over two decades and Swann was invited to visit SRI in 1972.
--As soon as Swann entered the laboratory, a "spike" occurred in a magnetometer that was located in a vault below the floor. Swann later astounded representatives of the intelligence community who were present, by drawing a facsimile of the underground apparatus by using "Remote Viewing" techniques.
--In the following weeks, Swann had participated in other experiments in parapsychology. Research scientists were impressed with the results of those experiments, which resulted in funding for an eight month Biofield Measurement Program.
--By the end of 1975, interest in the Remote Viewing Program had intensified and led to the expansion of the program.

So, what about Swann's encounter with the MIB? According to this article, while working for SRI under the watch of scientists Hal Puthoff and Russell Targ, Swann met a guy named Mr. Axelrod, who was supposedly a secret government agent. One day, Axlerod insisted that Swann leave with him, along with two twins, who were tall and "dressed in the typical ‘cloak and dagger’ intelligence agency outfit."

The four of them flew to the west coast in a Learjet, but Swann was never told exactly where they were headed to. Once they landed, Swann noticed they were in a forest and the four of them eventually trekked to a small lake, where they waited. Axlerod told Swann to be quiet because "they detect heat, noise, motion like mad.”

“Dawn arrived, and Swann saw a fog developing over the lake. This went on for five minutes, until the fog developed a luminous neon-blue color. Then, according to Swann, the color changed to an “angry purple” Axelrod and one of the twins each placed a hand firmly on Swann’s shoulders while “a network of purple, red, and yellow lightning bolts shot in all crazy directions through the ‘cloud.’ Swann said he would have jumped if the two had not held him down. He saw an object, almost transparent at first, but then “solidly visible over the lake.” It was triangular or diamond-shaped, growing in size.

“Swann, in terror and amazement, heard a strong wind moving past, rustling the pine trees so much that some cones and branches fell on them. The object then began to shoot out ‘ruby red laser-like beams’ as it continued to grow even more in size while maintaining its position on the lake. Very quietly, one of the twins said, ‘#! They’re enveloping the area. They’re going to spot us.”

“As Swann later recalled the event, some of the red laser beams from the object were ‘blasting’ pine trees, and he could hear low frequency pulsations. Axelrod whispered to Swann that the beams were probably honing in on deer or other forest creatures, as they sense biological body heat. ‘They’re sure to hone in on us,’ he told Swann. Just then, one of the twins literally lifted and dragged Swann away, but not before Swann noticed the water of the lake surging upward, ‘like a waterfall going upward, as if being sucked into the ‘machine.’ The four ran quickly and at great length, sustaining minor cuts and bruises. Eventually they stopped, breathing hard, and waited for more than thirty minutes, until one of the twins said all was clear. Axelrod then asked Swann whether he could ‘sense’ anything form the craft.”

At this point it’s quite obvious why Swann was taken from his position and role at Stanford Research Institute and into this situation. It seemed that these ‘government’ agents believed Swann could provide some detail about what was happening here and help the government with their research and interest in UFOs.

“Swann burst out laughing. ‘You’re completely nuts, Axel! I have to be calm, cool, collected and in good shape to sense anything.’ But Swann offered the insight that the craft was ‘a drone of some kind, unmanned, controlled from somewhere else.' Axelrod asked him what it was doing there, to which Swann replied ‘Well, for chrissakes! It was thirsty! Taking on water, obviously. Someone, somewhere needs water…so I suppose they just come and get it. You don’t need to be a psychic to see that.’ Essentially, said Swann, ‘they’ treated Earth as the neighborhood supermarket.’ Before taking Swann back, Axelrod said, ‘I shouldn’t tell you, but our mission will be disbanded shortly and the work picked up by others, because of strategic security reasons involved…’ ‘Others,’ said Swann, ‘who will not mix in with psychics, I take it.’ ‘You got it,’ Axelrod replied. Swann last saw Axelrod at the San Jose Airport, and never heard from him again.”

www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This incident was described in the 2013 Richard Dolan book, “UFOs and the National Security State: The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991.” I actually own this book, but never got a chance to read it. Whenever I read a fantastical story, I have to ask myself if it’s just a complete fabrication for publicity’s sake. However, given the back story on Ingo Swann, there’s a strong possibility that this sighting may have actually occurred.

Below are two short videos on Ingo Swann and Remote Viewing;

It seems obvious that there must be something to the study of Remote Viewing, if not, the CIA would not have devoted decades of research to study this topic in depth.
edit on 1/27/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ingo Swann wrote several books, and one of them is all about his starting of the remote viewing program and narrates his strange experiences. I think its "Penetration." That will give you more details than an article.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is interesting. A decade ago I thought that aliens live through us seeing through our eyes but this says that some "people" are straight up aliens... Well maybe America is more then just a melting pot for just humans.

Cool beans

I believe in remote viewing to a point I just don't think our monkey brains are there yet to be fully effective... unless "they" make a drug that amplifies the "signal".

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The guy used to be pretty popular topic around here some years back, almost as popular as the Billy Meier guy and Bob Lazar. So who know right. Could be something it. Or it could be a lot of people staring at goats, and with constant headaches from walking into walls.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

his remote viewing of a secret E.T. base on the hidden side of the Moon

The chinese would probably disagree with that statement.
edit on 27-1-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I think it's fair to say that the Chinese would have some problem locating an alien base with their little rover, considering the dark side of the moon consists of @7.3 million square miles.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I think it's fair to say that the Chinese would have some problem locating an alien base with their little rover, considering the dark side of the moon consists of @7.3 million square miles.

Perhaps, but dont you think an alien base in the shadow of the moon, would stand out like a sore thumb on approach to the surface.

Its always easy to make claims like that when no other country had ever been there but a few Nasa missions using the moons pull, and you dont think anyone else will.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I wasn’t just going to suggest that.
Yes it is called Penetration and the OP can download it for free by doing a google search.
I finished reading it about a month ago.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Perhaps, but dont you think an alien base in the shadow of the moon, would stand out like a sore thumb on approach to the surface.

Its always easy to make claims like that when no other country had ever been there but a few Nasa missions using the moons pull, and you dont think anyone else will.

Maybe. But what if they don’t want to be seen? Camouflage...

On that note - I’ve had a sense for some time that the solar system/space is actually a very hostile place and we’re actually sticking out like a sore thumb because any passer by would see our cities and immediately see there’s something to see here.

I also happen to think Swan is the real deal - if he wasn’t, three-letter-agencies wouldn’t have looked into his work for so long.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
This is interesting. A decade ago I thought that aliens live through us seeing through our eyes but this says that some "people" are straight up aliens... Well maybe America is more then just a melting pot for just humans.

Cool beans

I believe in remote viewing to a point I just don't think our monkey brains are there yet to be fully effective... unless "they" make a drug that amplifies the "signal".

I would have agreed 20 years ago.

But in reality, I can put myself anywhere....I can smell it, touch it, feel it, etc. RV is a real thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I posted about Swann's artworks sale in 2016 - Ingo Swann's Art Goes on Sale.

He was a fascinating man on many levels. It's hard to know if he was used an instrument of the intelligence community or if he actually was a super-sensitive psychic. Was he taken to an isolated spot and presented with a contrived set-piece to motivate him? Mists on a lake are guaranteed in certain months in the early hours. A lighting rig and projectors could create a perception of an object with a little suggestion. It'd boost his standing to the other SRI players and, perhaps, play as an confirmation bias in their own minds.

I've often wondered if some of the SRI team were stooges with inside knowledge leading the others to believe they had super powers. Who knows? People sometimes demonstrate uncanny insights and I wouldn't entirely rule out the possibility of some kind of unidentified precognition. Nevertheless, 'remote viewing' seems to have sprung from CIA programs which begs a question. Why only them?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Ingo Swann wrote several books, and one of them is all about his starting of the remote viewing program and narrates his strange experiences. I think its "Penetration." That will give you more details than an article.

Aye after I discovered Ingo Swann I downloaded penetration

a really interesting read, if any of its true then WOW

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The thing with Ingo Swann is that the claim he 'predicted' Jupiter's rings is not entirely true, but promoted by himself as being true. This leads me to doubt all of his claims.

He said something lie this: "Maybe the stripes are like bands of crystals, maybe like rings of Saturn, though not far out like that. Very close within the atmosphere."

Well we already knew ice was in the atmosphere and from experience chances are this would be in rings. And the rings are far away from the planet not close... I think he was just making an educated guess.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

what about when he spoke about freaking out a couple of scientist in a university research lab , where he affected the clock or something inside a sealed chamber

I cant remember the specifics but he said those guys ran out of the room !

I think he speaks about it in his book penetration!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I'd have to read the book, I've just found a PDF of it so may do so.

He 'seems' trustworthy and intelligent when presenting to an audience. I would love it if it all were true.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Cool beans

Sounds similar to demon possession.

Maybe some people are just possessed more of the time than others. Maybe this is part of why the "real" elites stay hidden. Celebrities like Beyonce talk about having bouts of memory loss and not feeling in control of their own bodies when performing, and many different types of artists have described a sense that their moments of most intense creativity came "from somewhere" other than themselves.
edit on 1/28/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Damn, thats pretty amazing stuff. This guy is multi talented. Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Thanks for sharing bud!

These MIB encounters are EXTREMELLY interesting to me. They offer a chance for some Real tangible evidence that "something" is going on. Of course most of them are just stories with no evidence, but they offer a CHANCE for evidence if someone wanted to track down securtity camera footage or have one of these guys followed or Something...

And, for me personally this goes along with Abduction Phenomena... No way are this many people just making crap up. Just like UFOs and Abductions and Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind, there are instances of this from before worldwide media, from people so far separated that there is very little chance for a "copycat". People from all walks of life experience this with no reason to lie.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Good post.

He sounded like he was fantasy prone and I'm not saying that as a bad quality; we all love a good TV series and read books. It's still possible he was nurtured in the fantasies by some mentalist-style conformations. Let's say he was tricked into believing he had powers? It's possible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join