It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My girlfriend mocked ATS!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The evil creation that i call my wonderful girlfriend, took the piss when i got out of bed to come on ATS
she started mocking the way we post and discuss things on this board! :O

She is a illuminati member

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
lol well i dont blame her, sometimes this place is just silly.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Holy Cripes! Do you mean to say she's unsupportive
I guess this will make for an interesting time to follow the basic ideals that make seperation of church and state work.....

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You know what that means...re-education or she hits the road.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
the 5 fingered kind?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I really dont blame her!
Sometimes when i am still posting at 4 in the morning i think to myself, what the f**k are you doing you sad tw*t!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
infinite don't be so shocked, my friends think ATS is weird but then i got three of them to sign up

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Tell her that all topics on ATS/BTS can't be that bad, cause now we are discussing her.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Maybe she wanted you to stay in bed and pay her a bit of attention.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal
Maybe she wanted you to stay in bed and pay her a bit of attention.

Hmmm let me see...... ATS, Hot girlfriend waiting for me in bed....ATS, Hot girlfriend waiting for me in bed? Hmm No contest, the girlfriend wins.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think shes more angry cause you got out of bed to go on ats o_O I think she would rather have someone to cuddle in bed than have a boyfriend on the comp...girls need someone to snuggle up to while we sleep ;-; and no I dont mean THAT kinda snuggling -_-

I would get angry if my boyfriend got up from the couch while I was snuggling with him to go on the internet o_O well...if I had a boyfriend I did...

See this is why its better to be single ^_^ I tried dating, its not as fun as being single...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
See this is why its better to be single ^_^ I tried dating, its not as fun as being single...

I dont know about that, I dated for a long time and im much happier now that I have my girlfriend than when I was single. Sure being single was fun but after a while you start to want something more.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Ocelot]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Heretic!!! She has made fun of the Almighty ATS *hiss* She will not mess with the Holy Trinity of SkepticOverlord, Simon, and the latex minnie herself Asala! They shall take care of this. Ready the facility we shall reprogram her. Muahahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Heretic!!! She has made fun of the Almighty ATS *hiss* She will not mess with the Holy Trinity of SkepticOverlord, Simon, and the latex minnie herself Asala! They shall take care of this. Ready the facility we shall reprogram her. Muahahahahahahaha

Uhh... I think you better lay off the drinkypoo for a while...

I am an ATS lover, single (never had a girl.. EVER).. and as Ocelot said about wanting something more... it's true. That's how I feel.

But THAT aside.. everyone is entitled to their opinion.. no matter how wrong it might be. Maybe if she came and saw what we're really all about here.

But then again.. she IS an Illuminati.
She might try to overtake us! :O

...or not.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

EDIT: Spelling correction.

[edit on 2/28/05 by prophetmike]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike

Uhh... I think you better lay off the drinkypoo for a while...

[edit on 2/28/05 by prophetmike]

A lot of people tell me that and I'm only 13. Weird my hands look like smoke is coming off them everytime I move them to type. Weeeeiiiird.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Tell her that all topics on ATS/BTS can't be that bad, cause now we are discussing her.

lol well, this post should make her think different now

You know what that means...re-education or she hits the road

Yes! re-educate her before she plans the downfall of ATS!

But then again.. she IS an Illuminati.
She might try to overtake us!

LOL
I am dating an Illuminati member!!! :O!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
apparently, you lot, who she calls "geek friends" are just jealous
apparenltly you are all going to start stalking her....and they say we are crazy

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
maybe your girlfriend should take the time to look at ATS herself and see that there's nothing wrong with it. hell, she may even find a forum that she likes.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
*snorts* Yezh, stalking sounds great!!! Just give us a rl addy, and we'll get a team assembled for some proper tracking.
@self

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
apparently, you lot, who she calls "geek friends" are just jealous
apparenltly you are all going to start stalking her....and they say we are crazy

Tell her not to look out the window at night....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join