It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Heros journey as consciousness and reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I guess I'd rather be truth than perception. This sounds easy but is rather complex. I was thinking about how my Facebook page isn't just mine... In essence everything about it is reflected in the perceptions of each who view it. In other words the perception of it, including mine, are but extensions of the actual "object" which is an expression.

There's always the saying cause and effect... As if they are two. But the effect is an extension of the cause, it is a natural part of it even as people who attain mastery of/ attune with their weapons speak of them as extensions of themselves.

And yet the blade is a blade and not the man... And the man is also the blade and himself. There are some who don't know what a sword is and there are some more skilled with it than he. The sword may be a pacifist and the man thirsty for blood... Or vice versa. The man may not know how to wield the blade or the blade may refuse him or the blade may not even know how to fight. From there it just devolves into countless scenarios as more and more factors are added.

The point being that to any act there is ramifications which are not separate to the act but rather compose it's meaning the same way it's physicality comprises the action itself. If there is to be any single state id point to as most bearing the ideals of enlightenment... It'd be this: being, of your mind, the ultimate expression of all actions rather than the limited subjectivity which appears to be the normal experience.

To do/be so is to enter the Halls of Infinity... Upon which Doors are writ: No One may leave.
Infinity is Totality and if Totality were to be conscious... Constantly experiencing over and over again through the iterations of possibility with no other way to be except to let go and accept stillness and silence, rest and peace and wisdom and soft sort of joy. For infinity exists inside of zero displacing it, distorting it and yet not affecting it one percent.

So we see the progression of consciousness somewhat akin to the hero's journey with the call to adventure being rather the call to responsibility for ones actions and perceptions. The threshold is broken when one strives for enlightenment and ends in the abyss once it is attained where revelation is dissolving. The return to the known is the true symbol of responsibility as the "hero" now is Conscious.

The reason for reincarnation is like why there's 8 sharknados: they just weren't done yet. Zero is not nor could be a one and done type deal. Instead being something that must be continually expressed and realized... And in so doing, evolution is attained and unity is established

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Perhaps the perception can at times be the truth. This is what you speak of I assume. We often see these two divorced from one another, however it is when both the perception and the truth align with one another that we see beauty. The Zero that you speak of is this beauty, it holds no calculable value, however it is. The search for Zero is what sets apart the beast from the sentient. To behold it however can be seen as insanity, as those that can perceive, but not behold can not understand it. They stumble over their own feet in search for it, but it is not elsewhere, it is always there. Searching high and low will do no good, but in the search fragments of the puzzle may still be found. Logic, reason, and method are all perversions to what Zero is. It exists on it's own, yet is imperceptible in our lives until we halt the search and realize that it is there at all times.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Perceptions are part of the truth, yes. Truth is but All Valid Perceptions. Perceptions can be made to hug the truth and follow it and learn from it... This is how we get science and philosophy. But in a real sense were just playing in the dark. I agree with you about beauty being the alignment of truth and perspective mostly. I'd assert the term wonder instead.

I will admit that I'm afraid of letting go because Ive tasted true darkness in my soul

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
the conclusion is that life is:whatever forever

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 25-1-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The ebb an flows of karma. Yin and Yang, fate or destiny, 0 and 1. The sins of the father shouldn't affect the son, when in reality they do, lingering in Luke Skywalker's head till the day he faces him.

Or which came first, the chicken or the egg to be able to one day face the ultimate question?

Why did it cross the road.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
No victims and no heros.... just the one life unfolding.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

It'd be this: being, of your mind, the ultimate expression of all actions rather than the limited subjectivity which appears to be the normal experience.

We read and hear it all the time that 'love conquers all', so if one's actions have love and good will as its underlying driving force, then one would assume cause and effect should, hopefully, also have that underlying vibe and be received and perceived by others accordingly.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Not just received and perceived by others but by oneself as well. Indeed that is my dearest dream of which you speak, that the veil may be forever dropped and love revealed to all.

Also that, love as cause and effect may be the key to change, so I thank you for that^^

Alas hopefully is altogether the correct word as rife as Mind is with misperceptions

top topics

join