It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Commentator Admits She Is Triggered By A Hat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In fairness to liberals I always assumed someone with an Obama hat was an idiot...much like they think people with MAGA hats are racists.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

She is triggered by a hat, your triggered by her being triggered by a hat. We are a triggered society.

My concern is that this attitude towards a group of people that have a different political perspective is leading to a bad place.

There have always been honest political disagreements, different, doesn't always equate to being wrong, but in this political climate it seems to. The controversial political/social topics on peoples minds has them thinking they are absolutely right all the time and must win at all costs.
The real problem I see is that everybody is trying to force their fellow citizens to think and act a certain way, because that is the correct way of coarse. But true freedom allows for the silly stuff we don't agree with too, that is the liberty America has always been known for, but it is sure changing fast.
edit on 24-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There are people on this very site who believe that a MAGA hat is a ‘symbol of bigotry’.

They’re thick.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
There are people on this very site who believe that a MAGA hat is a ‘symbol of bigotry’.

They’re thick.

It is because their "handlers" told them to think that. We, as a society have lost the ability to think for ourselves, and to make decisions based upon more than mere feelings. In addition, you combine that with the "zero tolerance" mindset and you have no latitude for other dissenting opinion. Because, your opinions are given to you and you are told they are immutable, disagree and you are expelled from the collective. It's a very cult-like mindset IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join