It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black Hebrews...why no outrage?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Why no outrage?

Because it is the new normal to attack white people and people who don't think like the left.

*shrug*

The new normal.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ketsuko

They. Did. Nothing.

L. O. L.

My goodness! Bless your heart, you reminded me ...

They SMILED!

I forgot that now according to the left, smiling while white is a capital criminal offense.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Boys vs grown ass men....

Looks like she's sticking with the boys.

Makes sense, they smirked, how deplorable....

Oh wait, they did a football karate chop...

The nerve.

That posters view is the kids should have just brushed off the racial insults and homophobic comments from the adults,

but the kids and there family deserved what happened to them by smiling ath the drumm beater.

Truly remarkable!

edit on 22-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

If the outrage you referenced was from the title, my apologies.

Yes, your title expresses concern for the lack of outrage at the Black Hebrews, who were only doing what their religion dictates, street corner type Old Testament, center of the city square, hell fire and damnation preaching, calling out sin where they see it!

For the Black Hebrews I have this comment..."Sigh..."

No, his title asks a question. You're reading into it what you want to read into it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The thing that someone brought up on the news from a parental social media post, and I was mentioning during the Kavanaugh debacle:

They come after these men and boys and try them in the court of public opinion like this and even when things fall apart, they stick to their frenzied conclusions.

If you are a parent, wife, mother, any woman who loves a man/boy in any way, nothing, *nothing* prevents them from turning on the ones you love. Kavanaugh was political, clearly, but these boys were just really in the wrong place, at the wrong time and convenient to vent their spleen on.

No matter what side you're on here, this should be setting off alarm bells that this can happen so easily and so quickly.
edit on 22-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The thing that someone brought up on the news from a parental social media post, and I was mentioning during the Kavanaugh debacle:

They come after these men and boys and try them in the court of public opinion like this and even when things fall apart, they stick to their frenzied conclusions.

If you are a parent, wife, mother, any woman who loves a man/boy in any way, nothing, *nothing* prevents them from turning on the ones you love. Kavanaugh was political, clearly, but these boys were just really in the wrong place, at the wrong time and convenient to vent their spleen on.

No matter what side you're on here, this should be setting off alarm bells that this can happen so easily and so quickly.

I cant tell you how many posts and videos I did during the kavanaugh debacle.

I warned people, I said that was oinly the begining.

Democrat leadrs, not online people, called for the end of the concept of innocent until proven guilty. They said people should be believed or disbelieved based merely on what genitalia they have.

I said this was a marxist nightmare that would become used more often.

And now we see even kids arent immune if they are the right color and political persuasion.

And this is still just the beginning.

The identity politics pushing people are lying, they dont want equality, they want the destruction of all of the oppressor groups; white, male, hetero, Christian, wealthy, etc.

They feel its is deserved revenge, and they will not let small things like individual character or facts get in their way.

So black and native adults can be racist and accost white kids, and its the white kids who are evil and racist for smiling.

Just the beginning.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I see. You have no problem condemning their religion because it ... it has to do with that horrid ol' Bible so see Christians really *are* evil, but what if they had been Muslims?

What IF it was a group of Muslim students acting the way those Cov Cath boys did? I doubt you'd still be defending their behavior.

Are you joking??? There was nothing wrong with their behavior!

There is something seriously wrong with you though.
edit on 1/23/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I know a crazy street preacher when I hear one. I just cannot believe that a responsible adult would have allowed them to continue the conversation with those crazy people for over an hour no less.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I know a crazy street preacher when I hear one. I just cannot believe that a responsible adult would have allowed them to continue the conversation with those crazy people for over an hour no less.

Your damned right the chaperone needs a butt chewing and another earful for not shooing them off or calling the PO PO on them. Kids should not be harassed waiting for a ride at a school event or any other time.
edit on 23-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I know. I'm one of those people that believes their own eyes and ears.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
As a mod, are seriously saying you have no idea of the topic being discussed?

I am. Being a mod on ATS doesn't give me any money, so I have to work and spend most of my time out of ATS.

If so, I say it’s a good thing you leave the discussion because what would be the point of you staying?

I am as free of entering any thread as any other member, so I posted on this thread to try to understand what this is all about.

Stick to the topics your assigned to moderate and perhaps read about current events before you interject with god only knows what your point of interjection actual was about....

I am assigned to almost all forums, including this one, but that's irrelevant, as I didn't post as a moderator but as a member.

This is so bizarre lol!!!

Only for some people.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join