It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Family Affair – the 2005 UK abduction of Rachel Devereaux, Benji, Alex, and grandma Anne

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: one4all

And those 'chips' they put in you are actually a form of technological reincarnation so the 'soul' of another entity lives on and literally has eyes through your eyes. Abducting our souls for sure.

Nope...the implants aren't that exotic...not the ones I received..literally has eyes through my eyes....lol...telepathy is natural and normal we just don't realise it enmasse....the functional reality of that is an entire onion on its own with many many layers that can be peeled back.....even it it were a fact,seeing through my eyes is not spooky nor is some soul exchange or hijacking.....lol...this is a technological interaction where both parties are surviving in the Universe by copy-catting nature.....both groups are on different levels but BOTH must copy Nature....in fact ALL groups who use technology are as dependant upon it for their Universal survival as we are...so the soul catchers and weeby jeeby religious or spiritual fantasies do not mean much to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: JackHill

There [their?] experiences are real and involve extraterrestrial entities.

The story sounds more like a form of spiritual experience to me. Yes they experienced something. But it's a bit presumptuous to proclaim it involved extraterrestrial entities.

MM - understand where you are coming from but in calling the experience spiritual for most people that relates to some form of religious belief. So in effect you are saying the experience was a deliberate act by some omnipotent force, which is also presumptuous.

The effect on the people concerned afterwards and the changes in their lives can be likened to those that may occur in someone who has had a "spiritual" experience but perhaps safer just to label these type pf events as out of the ordinary or unnatural.

Much of Vallee's work is compelling in pointing out the similarities between what would be considered classic UFO contact cases and purely religious spiritual experiences and it would be wrong to label any even as out of this world, as clearly it is quite the opposite.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I had not heard of these cases before thanks for sharing

<< 1   >>

join