It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sostratus

An alternative Keyhole:

Coloboma:

Most often presenting as a keyhole-shaped pupil, coloboma may affect one or both eyes.

Madeleine McCann had coloboma

This was the disappeared girl that the Podestas matched photofits of abductors!

Hmm, yeah I seem to recall, people with that eye condition will also have some other feature that is desirable to their sick ends, like delayed puberty, so their features stay young longer.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Trump is on fire on Twitter today, but here is a highlight:

twitter.com...

Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except bye Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen.....

Notice "bye Crooked Hillary".

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I like this one better:

Who Is Q?

It is by far the most interesting "not a fan" theory/analysis of the Q phenomenon that I am aware of. One commenter summed it up nicely:

One of the few reasonable takes on Q: it is real and psyop.

If it is merely a psyop who benefits from it?

Q can't keep stalling until the 2020 elections because the base will be lost by then.

A psyop to scare the opposition into mistakes and exposing their plans might be a reason but disappointing a large voting base is not a good trade.

A psyop to go around the MSM could have been conducted with that as a goal; memes, videos, etc. would not have needed an elaborate backstory.

My probability assessment is 95% that the Q phenomenon is what it says it is.
edit on 3/1/2019 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thanks for that! His whole thread is really good.
Multiple scandals involving pay-for-play (CF), foreign governments, Billionaire interference, and the HIGHLY CORRUPT UN.

Not sure about the date of 3/14 but browse the Q posts from Mar 15, 2018.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

"bye Crooked Hillary"
Meaning one of those sealed indictments about to become unsealed?

In that same tweet
Oh' I see!

Oh' followed by a single apostrophe?
Meaning Obama I see, OIC, ??

On this day Mar 1, 1692, Sarah Good, Sarah Osborne and Tituba are brought before local magistrates in Salem Village, Massachusetts, beginning what would become known as the Salem Witch trials.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Trump is on fire on Twitter today, but here is a highlight:

twitter.com...

Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except bye Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen.....

Notice "bye Crooked Hillary".

Yea kelleyanne has a way with words.....

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

thewashingtonpundit.com...

Since the accusations were made public, further allegations have revealed that the corporation may also have gone as far as  paying for prostitutes for Saadi Gadhafi, son of former Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi, during a visit to Canada in 2008.

Now Peterson in Live and Learn's posted thread makes the connection to Sara Bronfman and her husband who they (and I think Hillary Clinton as well but no proof) tried to install as the President of Lybia after Ghaddafi was taken out.

Sara Bronfman is a huge player of NXIVM. Stephen Bronfman managed Trudeau's finance for his campaign and is a lifelong friend.

Stephen and Sara are cousins.

Not many degrees of separation here between Trudeau himself and NXIVM.

It begs the question, why was he so interested in protecting this company that he would jeopardize himself?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Trump has another great Tweet:

Michael Cohen’s book manuscript shows that he committed perjury on a scale not seen before. He must have forgotten about his book when he testified. What does Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, say about this one. Is he being paid by Crooked Hillary. Using her lawyer?

We need to see that manuscript.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Catching up Sabre but regarding Corinthia Hotel:

a) It is a few hundred metres from Scotland Yard, HQ of London Metropolitan Police Service. One could argue MPS + MI5 = UKs FBI.

b) It's in Whitehall, where there are a lot of government secretariat buildings.

c) As it's Wiki shows, it used to belong to the Ministry of Defense and likely has tunnels linking with government offices!

Originally built as the Metropole Hotel, its location close to the Palace of Westminster and government offices in Whitehall meant it was commandeered in both world wars. After the Second World War, it was purchased by the Ministry of Defence and used as government offices until it was declared surplus to requirements and sold by Crown Estates in 2007.

Again a home for various departments, room 424 became the first home for MI9 and its sub-division the Special Operations Executive,[later became the SAS] and later the holding point for one of the model planning beaches for Operation Overlord

From the mid-60s until 1992 it housed the bulk of the Defence Intelligence Staff

edit on 1-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

surely just a coincidence eh?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Looks like some movement is happening here.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
A woman named Lynn Patton, friend of Cohan, has a story implicating Mueller's team in coercing Cohan to save his wife.

4) What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions – effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity. (read more)

CTH

Don't think anyone here is surprised by this but if this is true, she may need some protection.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
New Q

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Trump has another great Tweet:

Michael Cohen’s book manuscript shows that he committed perjury on a scale not seen before. He must have forgotten about his book when he testified. What does Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, say about this one. Is he being paid by Crooked Hillary. Using her lawyer?

We need to see that manuscript.

So does he think cohens book was written under oath?

#Alzheimer

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I see that as a count down lol at T-10 pre-ignition begins to fire, at T-6.6 main Engines start lol

edit on 312019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Interesting take on "bye" crooked... and next phase

Bigger Pic

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
twitter.com...📁
"Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except [bye] Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen….."
twitter.com...📁
"…and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. [Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed]. Republicans have been [abused long enough]. Must end now!"
Carpet bombs are ok.
Tactical nukes are better.
[-21][-20][-19][-18]……….
Q

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Eleven U.S. senators from both sides of the aisle have jointly signed a letter calling for a ban of solar products made by Chinese tech giant Huawei.

The letter, addressed to U.S. Secretary of Energy Rick Perry and Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen, stated that solar inverters made by Huawei—which are being utilized in both residential and commercial settings, including homeowners, school districts, and businesses—pose a threat to the country’s critical energy infrastructure.

epoch times

seems they have DC to AC converters with WiFi capability that would allow hacking.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Reach out in the darkness.

Do it Q!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Q2912

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62c035 No.5449539
Mar 1 2019 12:55:43 (EST)
twitter.com...
"Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except [bye] Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen….."
twitter.com...
"…and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. [Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed]. Republicans have been [abused long enough]. Must end now!"
Carpet bombs are ok.
Tactical nukes are better.
[-21][-20][-19][-18]……….
Q

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join