It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Trump has another great Tweet:

Michael Cohen’s book manuscript shows that he committed perjury on a scale not seen before. He must have forgotten about his book when he testified. What does Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, say about this one. Is he being paid by Crooked Hillary. Using her lawyer?

We need to see that manuscript.

So does he think cohens book was written under oath?

#Alzheimer

It certainly is interesting that Cohen literally wrote a book that says the exact opposite what he just testified to.

As if we needed any more proof that Cohen's word is worth exactly $0.00.

And just in case you were going to offer some argument along the lines of "He'll tell the truth this time because he's trying to stay out of prison," no he didn't. He was caught committing perjury (again) on Tuesday.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Re Q Post #2912 - Acronym decode:

[-21][-20][-19][-18]……….

21=U, 20=T - UT = Underway Trial,
19=S, 18=R - SR = Seth Rich?

Note that there are 10 periods at the end of this line = J for Justice?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Think you were OoO that week but left some info on that hotel back here

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q2912

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62c035 No.5449539
Mar 1 2019 12:55:43 (EST)
twitter.com...
"Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except [bye] Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen….."
twitter.com...
"…and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. [Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed]. Republicans have been [abused long enough]. Must end now!"
Carpet bombs are ok.
Tactical nukes are better.
[-21][-20][-19][-18]……….
Q

The original [-21] was posted on Feb. 26th. [-20] was 2/27, [-19] was 2/28, and [-18] is 3/1 (today).

If I'm figuring this correctly, [0] will fall on March 19th.

Given Q's other comments in parenthesis, I wonder if this is a countdown to when we'll finally see indictments against the black hat players unseal.
edit on 1-3-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Which means Cummings and Schiff cannot summon the President's family ( Trump Jr., Ivanka, Kushner) to be interrogated, based on Cohen's testimony.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yes, that is the date I had marked as well, though it could be a day or two or three earlier.
The Ides of March [15th] would be poetic justice for some special few.

ETA: just noticed your added comment. How about this ‘MONSTER’ Superseding Indictment expected within three weeks

Maybe, maybe nothing but I'm expecting this case to go boom very soon.
edit on 1-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Re: #2903, I wish Q had said Big Things Happening OVER the next 21 days, instead of WITHIN 21 days.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN, I've just caught up on them!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Trump is on fire on Twitter today, but here is a highlight:

twitter.com...

Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except bye Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen.....
Notice "bye Crooked Hillary".

Maybe these April 2018 criminal referrals were investigated all along, and not buried by Rosenstein?
Hillary, Lynch, others, criminally referred: www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Fingers Crossed!)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Which means Cummings and Schiff cannot summon the President's family ( Trump Jr., Ivanka, Kushner) to be interrogated, based on Cohen's testimony.

Not needed my friend, if they can find a Yahoo article that says DJT jr eats babies they can get a FISA warrant based on that.

I recall seeing that Cohen said that before DJT was elected it was all about the brand, after it was all about what he could do for the country. Curious, as this was EXACTLY how the election was planned, designed and executed.

Cohen's connections to HRC are the point of this at this point.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Trump is on fire on Twitter today, but here is a highlight:

twitter.com...

Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except bye Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen.....
Notice "bye Crooked Hillary".

Maybe these April 2018 criminal referrals were investigated all along, and not buried by Rosenstein?
Hillary, Lynch, others, criminally referred: www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Fingers Crossed!)

Something must have happened or why would Lynch be listed as Flipped/Freed in the players section of QMaps?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Cohen's connections to HRC are the point of this at this point.

That's probably why Schiff was so subdued, and grasping for things to say, immediately after the Cohen closed-door testimony to the House Intel Committee yesterday.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Q2862. Assume she gave up 'Tarmac' info.?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

There was a secret Loretta Lynch-focused appendix appended to the June 2018 IG Report. Lynch testified to Congress in December 2018 (closed session).

Liberal MSM to this date has not mentioned either item. Not a peep from anyone, for that matter. There's no telling where things stand now. Q's "LL" statements are the only good source for info on her status.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Whatever is verified will be taken very seriously and proven lies in the past can in no way negate proven truth.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Q2862. Assume she gave up 'Tarmac' info.?

Q said the NSA knows every word spoken between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton onboard her plane, in Phoenix, AZ. on that day.

When confronted with this during her December 2018 closed-session, Loretta Lynch could have flipped on her boss (Obama) and cut a deal to stay out of jail.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Recorded via TEMPEST system - installed in all government planes and buildings
Gotta love it (reminder from past threads for the lurkers

the Tempest system, a NATO-certified system by which the NSA tracks and records sound that emanates within government structures.
)

edit on 312019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 312019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Does this mean Mueller will keep going...and going...and going? Continuing to obstruct/prevent Spygate document declassifications and other things, that could "interfere with his ongoing investigation"?

Prosecutors for special counsel Robert Mueller said on Friday that they expect to need about a week to present their case at the trial of longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone.

The Mueller prosecutors said in a court filing that Stone’s trial for lying to Congress and obstruction of justice is expected to last anywhere from five to eight days, including the defense’s cross-examination of government witnesses.

The anticipated trial length does not account for any witnesses Stone’s lawyers plan to call in his defense, though the defense is not obligated to call any witnesses.

Source: www.politico.com...
edit on 3/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So is Cohen lying about not being in or around Prague?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Re disabled links and twitter accounts:

I'm catching up on archiving the last hundred pages. I'm going to use this post to record for that hundred pages:

a) the linked pages that have been 404d,
b) the linked pages that have been updated/amended,
c) the twitter accounts that have been suspended,
d) the tweets that have been deleted.

Hopefully this will give us a statistical insight in to how much skulduggery deep state MSM is up to. Note I have my VPN set to appear US for this.

Here's the output:

a) p216 link - TMZ page returns black page,
b) p216 link - Neon Revolt page - error 500,
c) p216 link - TheHill - security certificate alert,
d) p217 IncarnatedET twitter account - suspended
e) p218 diff tweet IncarnatedET twitter account - suspended
f) p220 Wash Examiner - multiple security certificate warnings
g) p225 The Epoch Times - "This page can't be displayed"
h) p231 #2801 links:
I) Newsweek security certificates
ii) Vox.com security certificates
iii) Verge.com security certificates
iv) Observer.com security certificates
v) Psmag.com security certificates
vi) Vice.com - brings up BLANK PAGE
vii) Dailydot.com - "This page can't be displayed"
viii) Rollingstone.com - "There was a problem with the search"
ix) Motherboardvice.com - brings up BLANK PAGE
x) Buzzfeed.com - goes into unresolved "waiting" loop

j) p232 rosentein is leaving tweet - Twitter says "That page does not exist"
k) p232 independent link - security certificate
l) p239 [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1229643/pg239#pid24201334] Popodopolous tweet - Twiitter says "That page does not exist"
m) p242 [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1229643/pg242#pid24202275] Dailydot link
- This page can’t be displayed

...decided to stop at page 250...

new topics

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join