It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I was talking about people in or following this thread, and Q, who do believe this is a fight on a spiritual level.
edit on 19-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

something is going to be Declassed/disclosed.

Companies like Lockheed that have invested heavily in space infrastructure since the 1960's likely don't want competition from countries like NK that are still on the learning curve. Cheap Asian cube sat tech would do to space tech what cheap Asian steel did to the rust belt in the US.

If the security is still as tight as it was in the 1960's, Trump isn't going to be able to disclose much over the boob tube.
You don't even want to search for some of that stuff..

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

In the order they were posted top to bottom.

1. RBG is a woman of remarkable resiliency.

2. Or is it the drugs that common folk don't have the ability to pay for?

There we go. That's why I asked. I presumed otherwise. Clarification is always a good thing. Now, what was your problem again?

...getting a pro Trump judge on the SCOTUS would seem like a big deal. The sooner the better.

Agreed. So what are we arguing about?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Hmm, yes I agree with you on that note. After SR-71, Lockheed vowed to keep all their black projects in the dark away from politicians. The secrecy/security they employ these days is probably past the exosphere.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Who said I had a problem? You asked what's the most likely conclusion? and I replied.

Agreed. So what are we arguing about?

Why would Q/Trump not act on RBG being dead if that was actually the case?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It isn't that I took your post to heart but it made me think of the scope of the "battle" that some people seem to think this has.

All kidding aside, Dask. This battle is far-reaching in scope; and, much wider than most people believe. It involves the possibility of what I would call the second-known nuclear holocaust in 'recent' history - the first one recorded in the Mahabarata. I'll say no more about that. In fact, I may have just said too much, again. Ask, why is President Trump so focused on 'SPACE FORCE'?

Okay, I need to go. 'Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

There you go. If that is the case then who cares about 0 deltas, shopped movie posters and dropping VIP patriot links.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The graphics from #2822 and #2824

qmap.pub...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: daskakik

It isn't that I took your post to heart but it made me think of the scope of the "battle" that some people seem to think this has.

All kidding aside, Dask. This battle is far-reaching in scope; and, much wider than most people believe. It involves the possibility of what I would call the second-known nuclear holocaust in 'recent' history - the first one recorded in the Mahabarata. I'll say no more about that. In fact, I may have just said too much, again. Ask, why is President Trump so focused on 'SPACE FORCE'?

Okay, I need to go. 'Nuff said.

Link

Weird. The brahmastra sounds a lot like a micro nova event powered by an electric universe.

Thanks for introducing me to this by saying to much.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have Questioned Q's power many times. I am a firm believer/advocate in what Q wants to accomplish. Their is a deep state, they are evil, and it goes way beyond "politics". They are using humans as currency, they are seeking adrenochrome from the young, It's all true. Everything Q has said is unfortunately true. These people are sick. Q has dropped 70 plus drops in recent days, Q clearly has a plan. I had a plan to start a family, that got shot to shi* with one move. My question is, why have we seen not a single victory? Warrior may disagree, as he on the front lines and has witnessed it, and for that God Bless you, you crazy unselfish SOB. In my line of work I have witnessed the sickening aftermath of not being able to transport humans across borders. I am not Military or a LEO. I fully understand that with any investigation, you start from the bottom and work up the ladder. I don't now and never did expect to see hillary,comey brennan ect, arrested in the public view. I also understand that the removal of deep state moles in the agencies will take years, if not decades, and they will send more in as we take them out. Bottom line IMO is that Q is loosing at the moment, drop the frigin hammer on some one anyone. Q.. you drop a picture of the AMERICAN flag with the comment of "Prepare" Q.... I cherish that beautiful flag and love my country, now put up or shut up.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The black world budget is a bottomless pit of unaccounted for taxpayers dollars. The things it's involved in is as amazing as it is scary. It's not just isolated to Area 51 and a few other places. DARPA is the original mad scientists.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

My point exactly! I understand the long term dynamics of what Q is trying to accomplish, and god bless them all for that.
Q...stop with the stupid F ing pics and go for the head shot. Your embarrassing those who believe in this and have dedicated time. Stupid GD cartoon.. Do something big guy

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Oh look, another piece by Mike Rothschild telling everyone how to feel about Q:

www.dailydot.com...

Rothschild's last article came out exactly a week ago. Obsess much, Mike? 🤣

edit on 19-2-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Q 2825

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9ff2a0 No.5276932 📁
Feb 19 2019 22:43:23 (EST)
mobile.twitter.com...📁
Filters picking up many references tonight.
Desperate to sway opinion?
Q

FAKEWOOD Includes Q Reference in NCIS TV Show

edit on 19-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

NCIS New Orleans the new show FBI and others making veiled and not so veiled references to Q tonight
edit on 2 19 2019 by dashen because: Hollywood here we come

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I said go home everyone.
Now

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well if someone named Rothschild said it.......it must be true.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

My thought here and I'm just as frustrated, as a retired military guy I damned sure can storm the hill the hill and win. However, lets take a hard look at history. Vietnam, we stomped the enemy every day of the week 24/7. We still lost that damned war why? The Tet offensive and the media. The media told the American people we were losing that war, Washington tied the military's hands. We didn't lose #. The Christmas bombing of 72 we were hours away from unconditional surrender and we pulled up. Fast forward, we all see what's going on, we all know what needs to happen. What's the show stopper? the godamned media. The minute POTUS does what should be done it's all over. That's why the stealth games. Hate it but that's the way it is

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join