It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is this the disclosure process we have been waiting for since 1947?
There is a huge amount of stuff in orbit that is "on the books" being monitored by space agency oversight already.
Reagan announced space defense funding on March 23, 1983 and there was the old Sentinel program from the 1960's.
There were never any public details disclosed, media reports always referred to missile defense funding.

North Korea probably has several operational satellite constellations orbited with repurposed boosters.
Could be related to the meeting in Vietnam?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I wouldn't hold your breath on that but certainly appears something is going to be Declassed/disclosed.
Think our patience is/has grown very thin.

Tons of space junk revolving around up there. Regarding Reagan years are your referring to Star Wars?

In Q news...
New '8chan QResearch Board Search'. Just came online a few hours ago; may not be fully indexed yet. Old search now redirects here.

https:// qresear.ch

May help sift through all the garbage.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Q 2821

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
19 Feb 2019 - 7:48:33 PM
>>5272527 (/pb)
Thoughts and prayers.
May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.
Q

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: CanadianMason
He might if they became concsious and aware of his corruption and had the ability to turn on him in full numerical force!

But is he even being corrupt?

Whenever someone says the real controllers are not even earthly they seem to get a particular kind of respect but if that is true then what are the woke going to hit them with?

Is who "even being corrupt"? The chicken farmer? Who's the chicken farmer in your estimation? I'm lost as to what you are talking about.

What do you mean by "the real controllers are not even earthly"? Like, the Alien Custodians of Planet Earth? THEY are the 'Farmers' and WE are...chattel, slaves, worker bees, cattle, sheep?

WHAT.ARE.YOU.TALKING.ABOUT?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Meh.

Very intriguing though.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think now is a good time to interject and say Q is a LARP and everyone should go home now

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

What's the most likely conclusion?

1 and/or 2.

If Q has everything then they would know if she were dead, so why not move on it?

Can you be specific as to 1 or 2?

As for Q having everything, refer to context. I really don't think RBG's status is included.

Come on Dask.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Is who "even being corrupt"? The chicken farmer? Who's the chicken farmer in your estimation? I'm lost as to what you are talking about.

In the analogy the chicken farmer is just a chicken farmer doing chicken farmer stuff. It isn't corrupt although not the bet situation for the chickens.

What do you mean by "the real controllers are not even earthly"? Like, the Alien Custodians of Planet Earth? THEY are the 'Farmers' and WE are...chattel, slaves, worker bees, cattle, sheep?

WHAT.ARE.YOU.TALKING.ABOUT?

Right, Q is always invoking god and when someone comes in talking about a bigger picture and that it is a battle of good and evil, that puts it at a scale larger than just bad people who need to go to jail.

So when people talk about it at that scale what is a group of redpilled people going to do?
edit on 19-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Can you be specific as to 1 or 2?

No, because they are not mutually exclusive.

As for Q having everything, refer to context. I really don't think RBG's status is included.

If they can hack street cams in London then they can get the scoop on RBG.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

In the analogy the chicken farmer is just a chicken farmer doing chicken farmer stuff. It isn't corrupt although not the bet situation for the chickens.

The difference in the analogy is quite striking.

You see, the chicken farmer is just doing chicken stuff ... but ... the Chickens are not in charge ... nor do they vote.

In our situation we are supposed to be in charge ... as opposed to being slaves ... and the Government (Chicken farmer) is not allowed to chop off our heads.

In fact, if the chicken farmer continues ... eventually the chickens learn how to make a guillotine ... and the farmer dies.

Bad analogy all round.

P

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The government isn't the chicken farmer. The original post by CanadianMason was asking about the rapture.

ETA: So, yeah, god or satan might be the chicken farmer, maybe the Anunnaki or some other type of aliens. "If" that were the case then shuffling the pecking order doesn't change the fate of the chickens on the farm.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I think now is a good time to interject and say Q is a LARP and everyone should go home now

No. Everyone should take a vacation now.

Off to Cuba tomorrow morning.

Back in March.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

So when people talk about it at that scale what is a group of redpilled people going to do?

I don't know. What would you propose they do?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No, because they are not mutually exclusive.

No. Which do you think is # 1 and which is # 2? That is my question.

If they can hack street cams in London then they can get the scoop on RBG.

Perhaps they can do both but choose to divulge the one and not the other for some strategic purpose. Maybe RBG isn't really all that big a deal to Q? I never thought so but others may disagree.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

The difference in the analogy is quite striking.

You see, the chicken farmer is just doing chicken stuff ... but ... the Chickens are not in charge ... nor do they vote.

In our situation we are supposed to be in charge ... as opposed to being slaves ... and the Government (Chicken farmer) is not allowed to chop off our heads.

In fact, if the chicken farmer continues ... eventually the chickens learn how to make a guillotine ... and the farmer dies.

Bad analogy all round.

P

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I don't know either but I wonder if people believing Q is talking about a fight on that level can't see the disconnect with the trivial info Q focuses on at times.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

The government isn't the chicken farmer. The original post by CanadianMason was asking about the rapture.

ETA: So, yeah, god or satan might be the chicken farmer, maybe the Anunnaki or some other type of aliens. "If" that were the case then shuffling the pecking order doesn't change the fate of the chickens on the farm.

The original post by CanadianMason was asking about the rapture.

I'm sorry if you took that to heart. I really didn't mean it seriously. I'm not even a Christian. I should learn to keep my mouth shut. (Bet you I get a lot of stars for that statement, lol.)

pecking order doesn't change the fate of the chickens

Did you just make a funny?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No. Which do you think is # 1 and which is # 2? That is my question.

In the order they were posted top to bottom.

1. RBG is a woman of remarkable resiliency.

2. Or is it the drugs that common folk don't have the ability to pay for?

Perhaps they can do both but choose to divulge the one and not the other for some strategic purpose. Maybe RBG isn't really all that big a deal to Q? I never thought so but others may disagree.

The question is why would they? She is important enough to have them bring her up.

I just can't see a strategic purpose. If anything getting a pro Trump judge on the SCOTUS would seem like a big deal. The sooner the better.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I don't know either but I wonder if people believing Q is talking about a fight on that level can't see the disconnect with the trivial info Q focuses on at times.

You are probably in the minority of people who wonder about that very same thing. I sure as heck doubt my neighbours would care.

edit on 19-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It isn't that I took your post to heart but it made me think of the scope of the "battle" that some people seem to think this has.

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join