It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Check out the first name on the list:
www.gematrix.org...

Did you notice that both 1134 and 189 both resolve to the same thing in English and Simple G to the same first on those lists...?

X Marks The Spot

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Q 2778

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e18749 No.5236220 📁
Feb 17 2019 23:34:08 (EST)
>>5234560
mobile.twitter.com...📁
Do you believe in coincidences?
Kitchen is HOT.
Q

Notice how some of the twitter links are 'mobile.twitter.com' because 'On the Move'?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Parity, Soros and co are the X. I believe Soros founded Nxivm financially.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Just some thoughts after reading linked article.

If McCabe is throwing Rosenstein under the bus it's likely Rosenstein is a good guy.

Q told us if Rosenstein is dirty Mueller is dirty. So it's likely the both are clean (or at least in the right side of history at this juncture)

Trump bringing in Barr, who is close to Mueller, signals this further.

So maybe the whole exercise was just simply to clean out the DOJ while placating people's understood MSM forced narrative against Trump.

Perhaps Roger Stone's crazy overdone arrest was agreed to and planned setting precedent for more arrests to come. On the other side.

The whole system needs fixing from the ground up, what a huge job all while the MSM tries to cast doubt that anything is even wrong.(other than Trump) Crazy.

How frustrating it must be to be behind all of this quiet tedious work day in day out. The long game.

It really is historical and hopefully something will be in place in the future to allow historical accounts to be accurate and not as biased as currently so people can actually undertand what went down.

Eta. Well of course the historical account will be Q archived offline
silly me.
edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q 2778

>>5234560
mobile.twitter.com...📁
Kitchen is HOT.
Q

Notice how some of the twitter links are 'mobile.twitter.com' because 'On the Move'?

The President may be on his way home, so he can spend President's Day at the White House greeting tourists.

On another note, Elizabeth Warren is either full of guilt, or full of hate, or both.

Last week she said that President Trump might be in jail before the 2020 election.

Today, Warren said she supports removing President Trump from office, using the "25th Amendment".

Source for today's comment: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Stop gap applies to them all, love the way your mind works

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That was interesting. Do you know what the photograph was about that Fusca kept holding up?

At the rally's he was holding up a pic of the van he turned into a Trump Mobile.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was referring to Q drops not DJT.

Wow, she's far more of a total dumb arse than I originally thought. Really pathetic.

ETA: SerialBrain2 YT channel is back online.
edit on 17-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Jussie and liddle Schiff.

Red shoes.

Symbolism will be their what?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Oops mistake post so meme

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New Q #2778:

>>5234560
mobile.twitter.com...📁
Kitchen is HOT.
Q

Perhaps implies that Barr is "cooking on gas"?

My first thought for "Kitchen is HOT." was Hells Kitchen, Manhatttan, NY.

Hell's Kitchen, sometimes known as Clinton, is a neighborhood on the West Side of Midtown Manhattan in New York City. It is traditionally considered to be bordered by 34th Street to the south, 59th Street to the north, Eighth Avenue to the east,

Interestingly, from yesterday...

Hillary and Bill Clinton are given a standing ovation as they arrive to watch To Kill A Mockingbird on Broadway before being joined by pregnant Chelsea and her husband

The ex-New York senator, and the 42nd US President, were all smiles as they waved to the gathering crowd outside the Shubert Theatre in New York, making their way inside to see the Broadway adaption of Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird.

The Shubert Theater is techincally 1/2 block outside of what are the traditional boundaries of what is considered Hells Kitchen, but hey.

Maybe they have a "smocking" gun, already.

“We already have a smocking gun about a campaign getting dirt on their opponent, it was Hillary Clinton. How is it OK for Hillary Clinton to proactively seek dirt from the Russians but the Trump campaign met at the Russians request and that is bad?” Marc Thiessen, Washington Post

Or, maybe they needed to pick up a package left by Comey...

JC Tweet

The perfect day to see “To Kill a Mockingbird” on Broadway. Amazing cast and vital message: “All rise.”

Maybe Just Spooky action at a distance.

edit on 17-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I know we're about to get swept away by an information tsunami, but I really wanted to kick this video out for Q peeps who have a vivid imagination. It's a bit on Vincent Fusca.

Now, there's always parts of YT videos that we don't relate to....but. I never got a look at the extended rally footage before. It's the only insight we have at the moment, on this bizarro topic.

I did not realize VF and "Carolyn" interacted the whole time. Also general weirdness throughout the scene, worth watching, but the end....Trump ends the speech, turns to VF, who pretty much signals back, then he runs off through the VIP crowd, as-if he was rushing to an appointment....to meet up with Trump!

I know it sounds like I'm reading into it, but in context it's just like when I wave a friend backstage. They are like oh...ok and dash off to the security checkpoint. Its' weird, maybe just watch it out of curiosity.

Had a quick trigger finger.

In the video, did anyone notice the hand written name Ruby on the Women for Trump card he held. Now maybe the guys wife was named Ruby but why would he be holding the card and not his wife.

Also he held up a pic which I don't know how to enlarge. Is any one else able to isolate and enlarge the pic.

I am not usually a 'JFK is alive" person, but these were anomalies I noticed ane wonder if anyone can elaborate.
edit on 17-2-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Red shoes.

Their nothing but it will be something people will obsess about without realizing that it is meaningless.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

What are those pictures he is waving in the video, looks like the back views of vans? Why that at a campaign rally?

What's up with the air spelling too?

Definite oddities.

I didn't much follow the whole VF/JFKjr part.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Red shoes.

Their nothing but it will be something people will obsess about without realizing that it is meaningless.

You know good and well they're not referring to women's shoes with the "red shoe/kiddie fiddler" thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
FYI: An informative "photo story" composed from the content of Q post #2776.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
You know good and well they're not referring to women's shoes with the "red shoe/kiddie fiddler" thing.

Double standard?

Red sneakers are not all that uncommon. That is what was being pointed out as symbolism.

Also, red shoes as a symbol for the fight against cancer shouldn't be a sign to take people down. Not that that was the case in the pic in that post.

ETA: Honestly I have seen people associate Marina Abramovic wearing a red dress with symbolism although that same pic I posted has Melania wearing the same color. Is it or isn't it symbolism? You can't pick and choose and that is my point.

edit on 18-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Certainly is informative. But also unintentionally funny 🤣

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I think maybe you missed my post

He was just showing how big his love for Trump was.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Certainly is informative. But also unintentionally funny 🤣

Many people think Q made up the conversation in message #2776. He didn't. It's an intentional leak.

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join