It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yes. The White Walkers are on the March. Trump knows this, he has seen it in the flames. Thus his zeal for completing a border wall. Winter is coming.

LOLOLO...Thanks, that made me smile, haven't watched the show since Matt died, we liked it, made it an event, actually made popcorn, some kind of cool dinner and of course candy ! Someday I'll see how it ends, one of the last scenes I remember is the creepy "dead army" kicking ass...yikes ! But yeah, if there is any truth in fiction, that Wall was important !

edit on 16-2-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Q 2743

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 74d468 No.5213190 📁
Feb 16 2019 20:04:57 (EST)
www.breitbart.com...📁
How do you know when the media is biased and pushing a knowingly false (fake) narrative?
Disinformation campaign designed to buy ‘them’ more time by attempting to ‘con’ enough people in order to remove the duly elected POTUS in order to ‘save’ themselves from prosecution.
Enemy of the People.
Q

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Can you prove she died?

Can you imagine "q" and Trump who supposedly "know everything" are able to predict events before they happen, have all the footage of security cameras and video around the world, have all the secrets, and not have any Proof or evidence that Ruth is dead?

do you seriously believe Trump knows she is dead and is sitting on it... waiting for the "right opportunity"

don't you think that would influence his desire to get another judge on the seat?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That list of news organizations and journalists that Q posted is worth reviewing. #1515 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Tweet ends with the term "Click bait".
Different assignments for different demographics.
Not that much difference from the "Q" choices.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

The time will come and soon for RBG. You just have to look at her age and health to see that.

How many people do you know that have survived 3 separate types of cancer?

Does anyone really think she is "free" from the cancer?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Trump has a time machine. He knows he will fill the seat and when. He can wait.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

YES, indeed!

BTW, searching on the image filename for that drop over @ WL results in a Hillary email with Subj:
"PAKISTAN BOMBING" at Sufi Shrine back in 2010.

https:// 2009-2017.state.gov/secretary/20092013clinton/rm/2010/07/143921.htm

ETA: So,I just came across the above by 'chance' and now I see this >>>
India considers action against Pakistan after suicide attack

Fear grips Kashmiris living in India after deadly suicide attack

Calls for revenge attacks against Kashmiris after suicide bomber kills 42 Indian troopers in the disputed region.
'Shoot the traitors'

edit on 16-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
From the twit...

"Interesting addition to bill signed by @realDonaldTrump yesterday! Now the members of Congress must be at the mercy of TSA just like us serfs! This definitely was not added to the bill by the left!"

Bigger pic

Of course they should be groped and exposed to DNA altering radiation just like everyone else...

RE:Q, is this a way of controlling the ratlines even more? Does this help end the idea of using one of the white robes as a martyr via their own demise?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

DJT stated he thought the border crisis would end up being heard by the Supreme court and that he hoped for a fair shake.
Even when RGB was young she was championing organizations like the United Nations where the superficial choreography weighs heavily. Not everybody sees through that, and she might be the deciding vote in this upcoming role (if she decides to go).

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

yeah, no denying that, but the claims that she is already dead with no proof is what I am talking about

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

the lunacy of this statement, is there are probably people who actually believe this 100%

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nice. They'll just take private planes and charge us taxpayers.

Conference Report to Accompany H.J. Res. 31 [Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2019]

Direct download Bill Text - 1,169 pages [PDF]

Page 24 regards to TSA screening. Since hardly anyone ever reads these ridiculous mile long bills you may find some shocking surprises by doing some choice 'keyword' searches. Cranky, I'm sure you're very aware, more so than I.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The artist that created the Q map was the guest on The higherside chats

www.thehighersidechats.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Do you not see it is just as absurd to believe she is alive with NO PROOF?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Most people think of "removing POTUS" in terms of impeachment. Of course Q, and those of us who follow Q's messages, understand that EVIL is behind the effort. The "bad guys" need to be identified and removed from power and influence ASAP, by any means necessary.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Dr Micheal Salla has 2 new articles out, very interesting.

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I am anti-Civilisation

following an ideology blindly, be it government, or some "conspiracy" theorists who claim the truth about things, I don't believe either

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join