It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you found a UFO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I mean like crashed like Roswell. I would simply...

1.) Take tons of photos and movies, then save them all on two computers, 1 for personal use and another, non used one to keep as backup proof.

2.) Hide all the materials i found either with a friend or something.

3.) Use any means possible to keep my findings away from the government until number 4.

4.) Turn in much little materials i found to government for money after exposing it to the nation.

5.) Keep testing my materials and stuff for years to find information on it.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't do any of it. I would simply check if any aliens were still alive, and if yes, I'd give them some help. If none, I would simply leave the site and let their friends recover the crash site to clean up everything.

Giving any chance for the government would be the worse I could do against the aliens and myself. According to most government rules, any findings (perhaps including UFOs) belong to the Gov't, and I would not recieve anything from them. Perhaps they would even close me int quarantine for several months for no reason... that is what I would get!!

So don't fall for it.
:bnghd:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
call all the press....then alert the goverment...if everyone sees it then there's no denying.

Just think of the aliens flight recrod: 3 or 4 known crashes in the past hundred years....damn good if you ask me

[edit on 2/27/2005 by UnMature]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I wouldnt mind flying a ufo, or travel inside one.

That would be awsome

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i would love to fly around in a ufo, i would travel to other worlds and everything...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Look for survivors if it's a crash, pay close attention to everything around me if it's landed. And stay a non-threatening distance away, given the current intergalactic stereotype-I'm sure- humankind is branded with.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
I wouldnt mind flying a ufo, or travel inside one.

That would be awsome

Until they start analy probing you!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Look in awe, then offer the alien a cup of tea... Oh the humor, only british people would get that if they were a fan of "beadles about"

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
i would love to fly around in a ufo, i would travel to other worlds and everything...

So would I. I think, it would be amazing flying with a UFO, especially with that speed they are capable for.

But I have a sudden thought, that I'll have to be satisfied with my Global Express XRS private jetliner... that's about it!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Why so defensive-lol.

Oh the Brits get the humor!

True you do get your bad apples, but then what race dosent.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I would do absolutely nothing. I dont want those frickin MIB stalking me everywhere.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hm, well, there are a few things I would do.

1) Check For Aliens: If there was a UFO crash, there has to be something piloting the thing, correct? (Unless it's some sort of Earth Rover the Aliens sent, but in this case, let's stick with the assumption that alien life is piloting the UFO.) If I came across a body and it was still living, more than likely I'd see if I could help out. That or capture the critter. If the creature was dead, I'd put on some medical gloves and stash the body.

2) Gather Material: This could be hard, considering the fact that UFOs can vary in size. I would take the most I could, again using extreme caution while handling the material. I would also check to see if any extraterrestrial weapons were on board.

3) Take Pictures: Of course, to document my findings, I would take a ridiculous amount of photographs. I would take both digital and film shots, so I have a variety of picture evidence.

4) Hide Bits and Pieces: I would try and duplicate the many photos, find small pieces of debris, and if there were two aliens (alive or dead), I would keep one to myself. I would hide the materials and photos, and attempt to keep the alien alive for as long as I can. If the Alien is dead, I would see if i could get the thing taxidermied or embalmed.

5) Get The Government: After completing tasks 1-3, I would report the incident to the government. This would be the hardest thing for me to do, because you know when they come, you will never see the material again. But then again, that's why I included step 4.

It would make me scared though to have an alien in my house, even if it was dead or alive and caged up...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I was hoping you would say it was intact ,so I could try to fly it. I would NOT turn it over to the government. I WOULD DESTROY IT, BEFORE I WOULD TURN IT OVER TO THE GOVERNMENT. I would gather it up and dump it down the deepest deserted mine shaft I could find before I would turn it over to the govenment. YOUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.(insert the country of your choice) I say develop the technology in secret, away from the prying eyes of government spies. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
stuey,

I'm afraid , by the time your tea had steeped long enuf to serve.

the agency would be there making sure people kept their mouths shut , and nothing was missing. and you'd lose your bloody camera too...

me ?...number one I suppose...hard to say...cuz I really don't wanna see one . can't say why exactly ...just don't.

I'm sure everyone here is familiar with ;

www.disclosureproject.org...
if not , and you are curious enuf...get the book and the dvd...the 1st 50 pages of the book will make it clear , how things are done.
the dvd has edited info on a variety of eyewitness events. I believe them...but that's just me...

incredible...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I doubt I will stumble a UFO anytime soon, but if its from Alien orgin I would simply get it patent and sell it to Ford and make BILLIONS MWUAHWOHAOWHAO.....

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would take a lot of digital pics &vids &post some here for everyone to see.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Whoops, I forgot...

4.5) Share With ATS Community: It would be an interesting find and I would feel incredibly selfish if I didn't share my findings. Why is this step 4.5 you ask? Because if the government found it here, they'd be hot on my tail...so I better make copies before posting.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Help ET to escape Big Brother! You know the rest of the story.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I thought of one thing you could do. Hide the crashed ships if possible and take a bunch of grainy pics and post them here saying you found something out in a field somewhere. Then watch in amusement as the flying saucer gets debunked as a fabrication of your imagination.

As far as live aliens go, if they are good looking blonde females, I'm inviting them over to my house and will just tell any government officials that they are my girlfriends from a local bar.
If the aliens don't look human, they may be on their own since the good ole USA has made it illegal to have any contact with real aliens. If alien spaceships can dissappear for decades, I certainly don't won't to be a human that disappears too.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The most likely thing to happen would be that the military would swoop down on the site and forcibly yank me from helping or consoling the alien creatures in peril. Of course I would attempt to telepathically communicate with them that not all humans agree with what the military is doing and not to lose faith in the people of Earth who actually care what our military is doing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join