posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:14 PM
Hm, well, there are a few things I would do.
1) Check For Aliens: If there was a UFO crash, there has to be something piloting the thing, correct? (Unless it's some sort of Earth Rover
the Aliens sent, but in this case, let's stick with the assumption that alien life is piloting the UFO.) If I came across a body and it was still
living, more than likely I'd see if I could help out. That or capture the critter. If the creature was dead, I'd put on some medical gloves and
stash the body.
2) Gather Material: This could be hard, considering the fact that UFOs can vary in size. I would take the most I could, again using extreme
caution while handling the material. I would also check to see if any extraterrestrial weapons were on board.
3) Take Pictures: Of course, to document my findings, I would take a ridiculous amount of photographs. I would take both digital and film
shots, so I have a variety of picture evidence.
4) Hide Bits and Pieces: I would try and duplicate the many photos, find small pieces of debris, and if there were two aliens (alive or dead),
I would keep one to myself. I would hide the materials and photos, and attempt to keep the alien alive for as long as I can. If the Alien is dead, I
would see if i could get the thing taxidermied or embalmed.
5) Get The Government: After completing tasks 1-3, I would report the incident to the government. This would be the hardest thing for me to do,
because you know when they come, you will never see the material again. But then again, that's why I included step 4.
It would make me scared though to have an alien in my house, even if it was dead or alive and caged up...