It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump directed Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Willtell

Relax...
Donald Trump is still a criminal.
www.wonkette.com...

LOL... "wonkette" tries to claim..."oh, but it is not completely a lie' and then they lie and claim "Trump committed campaign finance violations by paying WITH HIS OWN MONEY some women who WERE EXTORTING TRUMP...

Extortion is a real crime... but like always left-wingers who keep having "daily nightmares about the big bad wolf" have to lie through their teeth to claim "Trump is a criminal..."

This claim, and the wonkette liearticle are both wrong, and knowingly lying.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Mueller said it's not true.

So this thread needs to be moved to the hoax forum or the trash bin.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: burntheships

ALL news organization have anonymous sources. The famous Watergate Washington post reporters that busted Nixon had practically nothing but anonymous sources…one called deep throat who was the second in charge at the FBI.
News organizations have to use anonymous sources or they will be out of business.
Just because he didn’t see the documents with his own eyes means nothing.
The truth in what he reports is based on the source's word.

Hilarous. How do you feel today? LMFAO! By the way you said you were going to explain "the real deal"? .....Well? ROFL LOL LMFAO You look like such a fool right now.

Have a good day!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
Can we get this moved to hoax section because Mueller investigation has said it was bullpoop.

and you know this is 100 percent true how? the man has withheld evidence before.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Can we get this moved to hoax section because Mueller investigation has said it was bullpoop.

and you know this is 100 percent true how? the man has withheld evidence before.

Do you not read the news? From your favorite news network

I realise CNN puts out a lot of fake stuff and is not very credible but its worth a look.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I realise CNN puts out a lot of fake stuff and is not very credible but its worth a look.

I need the evidence he used to debunk it. otherwise he could be lying.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Obviously that will come out at the end of the investigation. Do you suppose Mueller will risk his neck over this? For Trump? No logic there.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... The Mueller team is saying that it isn't true... The same Mueller team who has been part of the "witch hunt" and have changed the goal post from "being about collusion with Russia" to supposed lies because people like Gen. Flynn forgot what he talked about... Meanwhile pro-Clinton stooges like Comey get to claim "I don't remember" "I can't recall" etc, etc and it's no crime...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Mueller said that there were aspects of the Buzzfeed article that were not accurate.

If he wanted to identify what was true, and what was false, he could have done so.

My guess is that Mueller does not want to poison any potential court case with public opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Mueller said that there were aspects of the Buzzfeed article that were not accurate.

If he wanted to identify what was true, and what was false, he could have done so.

My guess is that Mueller does not want to poison any potential court case with public opinion.

"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate," said Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller's office, in a statement.

Nope
It is not accurate.
I guess that means something different in new Zealand english?

You got catfished.
From across the globe.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This past April, Bob Mueller chided the Mainstream Media for reporting FAKE NEWS about his investigation.

And in June of last year, Bob Mueller filed complaints against the New York Times and the Washington Post for publishing FAKE NEWS about his investigation.

ATS Thread About These Filings: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Liberal Media is slow to learn. MAYBE they are now starting to figure out that Bob Mueller is NOT their friend.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Don't worry folks Willtell will have a commentary tomorrow on the Mueller's office statement.

Ill put it in its proper perspective and explain what THE REAL DEAL IS

Tune in Tomorrow

Ill just add... here is a statement from Buzzfeed

WASHINGTON (AP) – BuzzFeed says it stands by its reporting but is “working to determine what exactly” special counsel Robert Mueller’s office is disputing about its story on President Donald Trump and his former lawyer Michael Cohen.

Have no fear they'll get Trump and in the end this will give Mueller more credibility in the public's eyes when he comes down on the criminal Trump enterprises

[/quote]

Well for one I'm waiting. Tomorrow is today here but today here has past which means you should now put it in it's proper perspective. You're in tomorrow land right now from here.

Start explaining it to me.

Kind regards,

Bally Aye???

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: chr0naut

"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate," said Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller's office, in a statement.

Nope
It is not accurate.
I guess that means something different in new Zealand english?

You got catfished.
From across the globe.

So does 'not accurate' mean 'entirely untrue'?

Because everything in the world is 'black and white' to someone who cannot comprehend the 'grey areas'.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You go right ahead and make up as much buzzfeed fiction as you like.
It exposes you are an agenda.
No more from you will matter.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You go right ahead and make up as much buzzfeed fiction as you like.
It exposes you are an agenda.
No more from you will matter.

I don't work for Buzzfeed.

Thank that I am an agenda and not matter.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This past April, Bob Mueller chided the Mainstream Media for reporting FAKE NEWS about his investigation.

And in June of last year, Bob Mueller filed complaints against the New York Times and the Washington Post for publishing FAKE NEWS about his investigation.

ATS Thread About These Filings: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Liberal Media is slow to learn. MAYBE they are now starting to figure out that Bob Mueller is NOT their friend.

Some here won't bother to read these as it doesn't suit their agenda.
True or not no matter to them.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yes. When stated as an absolute (ie, he didnt say what wasnt accurate).

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
When the SC has to issue another, more specific denial of the story....

Ryan Saavedra
‏Verified account @RealSaavedra

BREAKING: The Washington Post reports that Mueller’s statement about BuzzFeed's report is aimed at the entire report, "to make clear that none of those statements in the story are accurate."

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes. When stated as an absolute (ie, he didnt say what wasnt accurate).

Thank you. I believe that Mueller's team didn't want to muddy the waters of something sub-judice, and so they weren't clear on what was, or wasn't true. For a reason.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You mean this CNN Story?

New York (CNN Business)BuzzFeed says its sources are "standing behind" the bombshell report about the special counsel investigation.

"We're being told to stand our ground. Our reporting is going to be borne out to be accurate, and we're 100% behind it," investigative reporter Anthony Cormier told CNN's Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday.

www.cnn.com...

Something very odd is going here.

Buzzfeed has said they had 3 different editors review and confirm the story.
The authors said they went back to their sources after the Special Counsel's rebuttal and the sources doubled down.

Rudy Giulliani was a mess on CNN and seemed to be trying to get ahead of something with "so what if the President talked to Cohen about his testimony"
www.cnn.com...

Either a couple people at DOJ are punking Buzzfeed, which would seem risky because Buzzfeed could out them? Or there is more to hit the fan with this story and perhaps evidence is not being shared between DOJ and Special counsel?

Something is definitely very "off" in this scenario. Nobody is backing down on the story.

Trump has said a lot of stuff, but he hasn't directly denied it and either has Cohen?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join