It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural blue light exposure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I just came across this interesting paper earlier today and thought it might be of interest to some here

journals.sagepub.com...

It's in relation to how Blue light exposure decreases systolic blood pressure, arterial stiffness, and improves endothelial function in humans.

There is alot that we don't know in relation to Light from the visible spectrum

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Interesting. Blue is at the high energy end of the spectrum. I wonder if red has the opposite effect.

I used to know someone that owned a store. He painted the walls pink because he said that was proven to soothe people and keep them in the store longer. Of course, that's a pigment not a light.

I know there are theories regarding effects of colors on humans. I just don't know what they are or what they are based upon.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I did a thread on blue light too a while back:

Blue Light Therapy Kills MRSA -- and so much more!!!

It's really fascinating, isn't it? There are now blue light devices for treating acne. But it seems to effectively treat many (all?) viruses and such.

It's also great for plant growth/health. This is just anecdotal, but my experience: I put some window film with a blue/green pattern on my office window, thus producing blue light. I put two new potted roses on the shelf in front of this window on Christmas morning, and they were literally just canes. No foliage whatsoever. Within three days both roses had new growth of an inch or more. I planted them in the garden over the weekend, and one actually has three buds on it. I've planted many roses, and they do leaf out pretty quick, but this was record time!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
Interesting. Blue is at the high energy end of the spectrum. I wonder if red has the opposite effect.

I used to know someone that owned a store. He painted the walls pink because he said that was proven to soothe people and keep them in the store longer. Of course, that's a pigment not a light.

I know there are theories regarding effects of colors on humans. I just don't know what they are or what they are based upon.

Below Infra-red wavelength is the frequency that daemons communicate with mortal humans on.

Just have a few paracetamol ready because you will have a huge headache after chatting to them in Latin script.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Star and flag because this runs parallel to my research

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Light Hacking

Relevant to the conversation ... IMO

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I've seen UV light in hospitals. Was told it's there to kill germs.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: Boadicea

I've seen UV light in hospitals. Was told it's there to kill germs.

Wow -- that's great. With the antibiotic resistant bugs running rampant in hospitals, hopefully it will add another layer of protection for patients. And (I would think) in a pretty simple and cheap manner.

As well as for healing. If it helps lower blood pressure, I should think it would also help stabilize in-hospital patients too, probably moreso for some conditions than others -- like heart conditions.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

How do I find this healing blue light? How do I isolate it from the spectrum?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Blue light is also used in neo-natal wards to treat newborns who have undergone bruising during difficult births. The newborn liver isn't as efficient in taking care of the bilirubin (the yellowing that happens when bruises break down over time), and a build up can cause serious health problems. The blue light does a great job in breaking down the bilirubin. My daughter was jaundiced and had a high level of bilirubin after her birth, and the blue light did wonders within a day or so.
edit on 15-1-2019 by Monsieur Neary because: Spelled "within" wrong. "Withing"? Seriously?

top topics

join