It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities and Hollywood are Being Controlled by MKULTRA/Mind Control programs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

If this is true, you can bet the farm that powerful politicians are probably being controlled too.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If true, yes.
a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I see a lot of people on drugs........

And Lady Gaga screwing with the paparazzi..........

Its not cool to accuse everyone of being a "devil worshiper" just because you dont understand whats happening.....that doesnt really leave much room for common sense discussion.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
These Hollywood celeb types likely feel liberated and believe themselves to be open minded. Yet, even though they have removed an omnipotent all knowing God from their lives, they seem to need a controlling entity that knows everything that everyone is doing.

We have other examples like Santa Claus, "he knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows when you've been bad or good . . .". But, of course Santa isn't real except as incentive to go out on a retail shopping binge during Christmas that is no longer much of a celebration of Christ's birth. Then there is the Shadow, ''Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows." A more recent one would be the Machine on the TV series "Person of Interest". There are more examples I'm sure.

Regardless of how free people want to be, there seems to be an inborn desire for an all powerful someone or something to be watching everything we do. We want to do anything we want to do, but at the same time, deep down, we want a parent type figure to watch over us and judge our actions. As much as we want to be fully in charge of our lives there seems to be a deep seeded need to have something to keep us in check.

This isn't a well researched idea, just an observation, an opinion without any solid facts to back it up.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
All getting pretty disgusting, not one trustworthy celeb

jason Momoa PEDOPHILE feeling up kids as Aquaman
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Its not cool to accuse everyone of being a "devil worshiper" just because you dont understand whats happening.....that doesnt really leave much room for common sense discussion.

Only people who wear horns and perform satanic rituals as performance in shows.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
All getting pretty disgusting, not one trustworthy celeb

jason Momoa PEDOPHILE feeling up kids as Aquaman
www.facebook.com...

Literally the dude just has his arms resting in front of them, no offense but some of you guys are really sounding off your rocker with some of this stuff....

And to accuse someone of being a pedophile for posing in a photo op? Good god man.......

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Only people who wear horns and perform satanic rituals as performance in shows.

Good god, they arent satanic rituals, its all done to for performance and to put on a huge show......

I guess actors who "play" devil worshiping characters in movies makes them devil worshipers too?

This is the logical leap you guys are taking

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Celebrities, Hollywood and Disney animators/set designers are being controlled by mind control you mean?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
While I don't agree with the concept a solid post is a solid post so thank you for pulling it together.

Couldn't this also just be people that are tired or on medication either legal or illegal?

Thank you for your kind comment.

I believe some of these cases might be drug related, we know these people enjoy to get some.

But in a few cases, as in the Draymond Green and Keke Wyatt, they really doesn't seem like on drugs. I could be wrong tho, what's left for us is grab some popcorn and watch.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Not only that but the majority of them are pedophiles and rapists who participate in disgusting crap like spirit cooking.

A disgusting cesspool of subhuman degenerates that have the gall to lecture the average citizen on politics and the environment.

I think that a great PR move for ISIS would be to suicide bomb the Oscar's. I think they would have a solid percentage of the population on their side.
edit on 11-1-2019 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Good god, they arent satanic rituals, its all done to for performance and to put on a huge show......

Hiding In Plain Sight.

That's their thing. But I get your skepticism... I had the same mindset once. "It's all just a show..."

I guess actors who "play" devil worshiping characters in movies makes them devil worshipers too?

I'm only presenting a few interesting cases I've ran into, not sure if your affirmation is correct. Probably not.

This is the logical leap you guys are taking

Since you're in a conspiracy website you should know some things makes no sense or logic. Yet, they can or can not be true.
edit on 11/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Yes, yes, yes. This is sublime.

Wonderful.

Exquisite.

I disagree with the Katy Perry part though, I feel Russel Brand would tell all he knew if this was the case. Unless she got ‘Illuminatied’ after they split up.

Legendary thread we will refer back to I years to come.

That joke of human being is in the club too.

I think that behind closed doors he is a very evil person.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Was Trump when he was a part of Hollywood?

Man Trump really lives rent free in your head doesn't he Chief?

Thread has nothing to do with the guy yet here you are inserting him into it.

Pathetic.

link   

as performance

Thats the part you seem to keep ignoring.

You do realize that Larry the cable guy isn't actually a cable guy right??
Its a performance and entertainment.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Proof...
That people see what they want to see.

And other people never see anything despite having their eyes open.

And yeah I'm talking about you.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Was Trump when he was a part of Hollywood?

"You're FIRED!!!!...." (dwerp, dwerp_)

hahaha

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Well, at least we're totally safe here on ATS. Phew!

No propagandists, government shills or psych projects on these boards!

Why would you say that? Even given you disagree, why would you say what you said?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Really cool thread dude.

I totally agree with the premise. There definitely is some kind of powerful occult in Hollywood, who cultivates these people into superstars, for the purpose of advancing their agenda.

It's a no brainer really, particularly when it comes to the music industry. Everyone loves music and it has an extremely powerful effect on the human mind... Musics kind of like an extremely powerful mind altering drug, which has the power to subliminally manipulate the way a person perceives there reality.

I have no doubt that there are occultist societies deeply ingrained in hollywood, who use MK ultra or satanic ritual abuse techniques, against these superstar celebrities... then use them as pawns to manipulate and brainwash the hundreds of millions of people around the world who idolize them.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What exactly is the point of all this symbolism anyway?

Big whoop, Lady Gaga did an eye symbol, now what?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join