It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Wisconsin Girl Jayme Closs Found ALIVE!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Best possible outcome from this horrific crime. She escaped!

I can't imagine a punishment our legal system can provide fitting of the crimes the accused perpetrator is guilty of, unless he is put in general population of a maximum security prison and inmates are aware of his crimes.

In cases like these where the accused is found guilty, they should hand him over to the relatives and friends.
I think that would be most suiting. Let them decide his punishment.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Peter Kasinskas, the house that the woman walking her dog and Jayme Closs went to call 911 from, is a lifelong friend. Couldn't have picked a better house to go to. This is the happiest ending to a horrible situation as one can get I suppose. Poor girl. Lots of healing to be done. But she is safe and the monster caught.

All this happened withing 5 miles of where I grew up...scary. I never in my wildest dreams did I think that something like this would happen so close to home. most folks in that area dont even bother locking the doors. NOTHING ever happens in Gordon.
edit on 11-1-2019 by PainGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PainGod
Peter Kasinskas, the house that the woman walking her dog and Jayme Closs went to call 911 from, is a lifelong friend. Couldn't have picked a better house to go to. This is the happiest ending to a horrible situation as one can get I suppose. Poor girl. Lots of healing to be done. But she is safe and the monster caught.

All this happened withing 5 miles of where I grew up...scary. I never in my wildest dreams did I think that something like this would happen so close to home. most folks in that area dont even bother locking the doors. NOTHING ever happens in Gordon.

It's crazy.
I was almost abducted twice when I was younger. It totally changed the way I protected my kids. You can't be scared of everything, but you have to be aware. I'm not sure much could have save Jayme, but at least she knew to escape! Everyone in Wisconsin is cheering her on!
edit on 11-1-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that maybe she had something to do with her parents being murdered and she's been hiding for 3 months..

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

edit on 12-1-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Anything is possible,
but until the investigation closes it will be hard to say.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Apparently Peter and his wife have turned down the 50,000$ reward saying that Jayme got herself out and the reward should go to her.

There still are decent folks out there.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheShadow21
Has anyone thought that maybe she had something to do with her parents being murdered and she's been hiding for 3 months..

A lot of people have said stuff like this, I hope they are ready to eat crow.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PainGod
Apparently Peter and his wife have turned down the 50,000$ reward saying that Jayme got herself out and the reward should go to her.

There still are decent folks out there.

Pretty much anywhere in Wisconsin, North of Milwaukee and Madison, you'll find one of the last great civilizations of decent, genuine folks who would bend over backwards to help someone in need. Winters suck but I am blessed to live here.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Yeah I don't much care for winter but you hit the nail on the head when you talk about the communities up here.
People like that are a dying breed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join