It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Ra Material, The Harvest.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mshahiddev
a reply to: alomaha

The harvest isnt something we(living people who do not need to pass yet) experience... There are planetary changes, weather conditions, societal issues.. But the harvest is for those who die, after completing their "lesson" or tasks.

Oh, I see.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mshahiddev

S&F for a great topic.

I found a post on this topic on here a couple weeks ago, though I forget the header. It pertains to information found here:

www.lawofone.info...

Which I find quite interesting. I've been reading it for some time since and its very compelling in some regards to our history and science and perception.
I'm not one for believing much in seer's, channelers, psychics, mediums and what not. I'm not close minded either. Just very skeptical due to exponential volume of charlatans out there.
That said, this seemed legit to me, but what do I know lol?
I'd recommend giving it a go.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Something to consider. Best I can figure based on several biblical prophesies the Christian Apocalypse should be happening in the 2020s. The 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 by 2021. I'm expecting your harvest in the next 2-3 years if I have the schedule right.
edit on 10-1-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I read the full transcript many moons ago. It was an interesting read and good to bring up again. Talks about how we are all one etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mshahiddev
This is very similar to the info Thoth gave to Melchizedek in his flower of life books, groups of 7 dimensions, the 8th being the first of the next group. I don't know if I can say he was channeling though, most times he could physically see Thoth in the room.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join