It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Ra Material, The Harvest.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This thread is dedicated to the Ra Material and L/L Research’s explanation of the 2012 phenomenon.

Don Elkins, Carla L. Rueckert and James McCarty published a book, The Ra Material, which was a transcript of channeling sessions. The gist of the book is that their group, which they called L/L Research(love light research) contacted an extra dimensional being by the name of Ra(same Ra from Egyptology). Ra told them many things about human spirituality, dimensions, meditation, the past, the future and existence in general.

Ra explained a concept of spiritual graduation. Where an entity(spiritual, individual, person) incarnates on earth to fulfill a task, or learn a lesson. After the lesson is learned, the entity leaves the incarnation(dies) and moves into the next dimension.

According to Ra, there is an infinite number of dimensions. They are grouped into groups of 7, with an 8th being the gateway to the 1st dimension of the next octave(next group of 7).

Ra has said that the dimensions we humans inhabit is the 3rd. And that the 3rd is composed of 3, 25000 year cycles. At the end of each 75000 year period, there is an event which Ra has called ‘the harvest’. This is when entity's in the 3rd dimension(here on earth) are ‘harvested’ to graduate to the next dimension(4d).

This is a very interesting concept. I have read all the books of the Ra Material, and personally submit to this philosophy.

2012 was, in Ra’s words, the end of the last 75000 year cycle.

What do you think?

edit on 9-1-2019 by mshahiddev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think its facinating how from time to time we get bursts of new memberships with AMAZING! New revelations.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I think its facinating how from time to time we get bursts of new memberships with AMAZING! New revelations.

Sorry if this is known. Also, no need for sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Im a bit of a sarcastic sort, but i was actually being serious. In my time here, things go for long spells with nothing much, then, BAM! a ton of new accounts with shocking discoveries.

I wasnt really picking on yours per say, i have read, and seen Ra mentioned quite a bit on here though.

If youre genuine, and a potential new member with quality content to add, then i welcome you with open arms, and humbly apologize for first impressions of the sarcastic kind.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Of course no offense is taken nor any ill will towards you. I will be posting some stuff, only after doing a few searches on here.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I read something about this RA thing a little while back but the article was kind of vague and a little incomprehensible to understand for me. I suppose I would need to read the book to figure out what it was about.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mshahiddev

So, what happened to supposed harvest i 2012.? It reminds me of Hidden Hand and his thread called "The window of opportunity", some ten years ago. He was also talking about the harvest in 2012. (aside from that excellent thread actually). So, was the harvest cancelled or moved to another date in the future? Little bit of sarcasm, sorry...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

The harvest isnt something we(living people who do not need to pass yet) experience... There are planetary changes, weather conditions, societal issues.. But the harvest is for those who die, after completing their "lesson" or tasks.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Actually I've just been reading another thread with very similar subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Maybe you will find it interesting.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mshahiddev

The harvest isnt something we(living people who do not need to pass yet) experience... There are planetary changes, weather conditions, societal issues.. But the harvest is for those who die, after completing their "lesson" or tasks.

In your opinion, is it possible for us to die before our time? Or is our death only possible after completion of that which we were here to learn?
edit on 1 9 2019 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Oh, all right, I didn't know that the Harvest was only concerning dead people. From what I read from the various sources about the subject it was supposedly something that would had affected us all, not just those that passed away...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Not my opinion, but my opinion dependent on the Ra Material... There is something called the Law Of Confusion, which basically states that everyone is entitled to free will.

Therefor you are free to end your incarnation, before your lesson, or someone else is free to end your incarnation.

This is a clean way of saying you can kill yourself, and someone could kill you, before you complete your lesson.

Thought u(your mind) is not you(your spirit), so after dying, you'll probably reincarnate to try the task again. This can be done an infinite number of times, until you learned the lessons needed to graduate to the 4d.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

It effects us all, when it comes, it harvests all the souls that have completed their task. those who can not be harvested will continue until harvestable.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Not my opinion, but my opinion dependent on the Ra Material... There is something called the Law Of Confusion, which basically states that everyone is entitled to free will.

Therefor you are free to end your incarnation, before your lesson, or someone else is free to end your incarnation.

This is a clean way of saying you can kill yourself, and someone could kill you, before you complete your lesson.

Thought u(your mind) is not you(your spirit), so after dying, you'll probably reincarnate to try the task again. This can be done an infinite number of times, until you learned the lessons needed to graduate to the 4d.

What about people who dont commit suicide, but instead die prematurely due to an addiction they acquired such as heavy drinking or drugs?

I'm not trying to trip you up here btw, im asking genuinely.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What do I think?

Well if the cream of mankind is "harvested" and taken elsewhere, what is left?

What is left are those who didn't make it. What happens then?

Society implodes and descends into the abyss, one might suggest.

Like all ascendancy there is a downside.

From atop the pedestal, mankind does not look back at the destruction he has caused the world that gave him birth.

What happens to the non-humans who shares this world with mankind?

The children of those who leave, The fairy-folk, the nature Beings, the animals, the trees and many others . . . .

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Any manner in which the entity leaves the incarnation is decided weather it completed its lesson or not, if the lesson was learned, then the entity moves on.

If the lesson was not learned, and the entity OD, it will reincarnate to try again.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The GUT wrote a very good post on this here if you interested...

His posts are highly respected here on ATS BTW...

originally posted by: The GUT
...channeled entities are NOT to be trusted... It hasn't worked out that well for some of the channelers I personally know... For those that are in true shamanistic contact, I challenge you to get one truthful prediction out of these beings no matter what thought-form they're cloaking themselves with. You can't because they all lie and at some point will lead you astray.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

There is something called the Law Of Confusion, which basically states that everyone is entitled to free will. This is a clean way of saying you can kill yourself, and someone could kill you, before you complete your lesson.

Just on the slim chance that someone here on ATS might be reading this at some point in the future and thinking about this 'Law Of Confusion'...

Reread the quote I just posted above by 'The Gut' and read this comment, look up Angie Fenimore as well...

"I've learned recently that a friend of a friend, with whom I have been chatting on Facebook, committed suicide. He was also into the Ra material, and then we stopped talking and some time went by, and two months ago I saw on a magazine cover that he committed suicide. He just phoned his mom and said "sorry for all the pain", put the phone down and shot himself..."

Suicide

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Yes channeling can be unreliable

As the information passes through the mind of the channeler, their own 'filter' can lead to a distorted view.

Also there is the possibility of a negative entity pretending to be a benevolent being, who will feed you lies once they have gained your trust.

It is not easy to identify at first. Just don't take anything on face value, and always use your discernment.

That being said, I think the Ra material is as reliable as it gets.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing, that was a fascinating summary for those of us who haven't actually read all the "Ra material" (raw material?
) so I appreciate that

So, if 2012 was the end of the 75k cycle... I wonder when the Harvest will begin?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join