It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer Response Tops Donald Trump’s Speech in Ratings

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

You do realize that I watched the "rebuttal" because they were rebutting something they had not heard yet but had planned a speech about it in advance?

From Nancy Pelosi... the one who told us that they had to pass a bill before they could read it...

It's comedy gold dude.. I got a good giggle out of it.

And so did the rest of the nation.. besides the 20% or so of America that needed another hate injection before going to bed.

edit on 9-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am sure a lot of Trump supporters didn’t even bother to watch the Walking Dead’s rebuttal of his speech.
Because it was 100% already known by everyone with a brain what they were going to say.
I watched it because I already had a sour stomach, I just needed something to force me off the couch and on to the toilet.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think Trump may have figured out a way to debate them in public.

Pelosi and Shumer offered no reasoning for not wanting National Security to be the best it can be. Not a coherent thought among the two. Just No money for the wall. That was their argument.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I am sure a lot of Trump supporters didn’t even bother to watch the Walking Dead’s rebuttal of his speech.
Because it was 100% already known by everyone with a brain what they were going to say.
I watched it because I already had a sour stomach, I just needed something to force me off the couch and on to the toilet.

So post about it when Rick is the President.

Or is he even still there.. I dropped it at season 4 or so when it got just redundantly stupid.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
God, I love listening to the sound of your worlds imploding.

Kind of like we have enjoyed the complete meltdown of the left and the Democrat party since Trump wasnt elected.

I didnt even vote for the man, in fact , I debated heavily AGAINST him being the nominee......

But man watching the left eat their own, and expose themselves for exactly who they are has been extremely satisfying after all these years of hiding behind lies and pandering.....

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Most people probably thought it was a saturday night live skit. They were waiting for the "live from new york its saturday nite line"

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It was truly painful to watch.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I watched the President's speech online...Many tens of thousands of folks did too.
Don't think Nielson counted that.

Should I give this thread a flag and/or star?...It's sad and I feel bad for it.
edit on 9-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well now you guys have made me look for the speech and watch it too.

Wow..... What a sh#t show dudes! You guys are living right there in a Netflix novel! What a time to be alive..

So, guess they had to put a gigantic teleprompter for the two brainless zombies.

Pelosi's so scared she blinked three times in the whole speech.

Schumer: "ineffective, unnecessary border wall" how's a freaking wall ineffective? Well unless you go from the air or space. Or maybe under the ground.

Seriously... What a # show.
edit on 9/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

Funniest thing from the whole situation is CNN has almost as many dislikes as likes on his video.

Losers.

edit on 9/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
It was truly painful to watch.

Chuck/Nancy reminded me of a cartoon I used to watch as a kid, entitled "Clutch Cargo". The mouths moved out of sync with the words, and the characters didn't move their heads or necks. (Sample: www.youtube.com... )

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Nancy was totally doing a Kayla Maroney wasn't she?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Are you claiming you can hear us through our computer?

How long have you been hearing worlds imploding?

Maybe it is just someone screaming at the sky.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Does it sound anything like this?

I'd be willing to bet people tuned in more to the rebuttal because they were looking to find out if Chuck and Nancy actually would have any ideas... which of course they didn't. Just more of the same old "Please don't make us pay for a wall!"

Trump has not relented on the wall, nothing new there. Everyone knew what he was going to say.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The media created a circus platform,how can any thing they say or do be taken serious?,another waste of time and any effort

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
OP for sure triggered a lot on here. Wowshhh!😂

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I could listen to Trump, but he'll have numbers and facts and those are boring.

Chuck and Nancy look like American Gothic and move like animatronics while they whine about a speech they obviously didn't listen to.

That was bizarre.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yep.
I will openly admit I watched.

I always like a good laugh during the evening, and comparing the sincerity of these two to that of President Trump was a winner.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
After close observation of these two elected officials; I guess I looked at it all wrong as I was quit sure an episode of (Dumb And Dumber) was about to come to fruition!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The left and media are still so upset Trump won, they will do whatever it takes to ensure he doesn't succeed. They don't care about who gets hurt as long as Trump doesn't win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join