It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise And Fall of The Stars In Heaven

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

THE RISE AND FALL OF THE STARS IN HEAVEN

A Composition Articled By "SevenSkies"

(Seven Skies As Above The Firmament, Separated From The Seven Seas So Below The Firmamant)

(John 10:34)
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’?

This Article Is Composed as a Way of Describing The Balance Between Good And Evil, And The Rise And Fall of The Angels In Heaven, And That The Angels Are Humans, And That There are Stars for Every Angel, And That The Human Race Is Going To Become "as numerous as the stars in the sky.", And That There Are Angels on The Earth Today. As Well as, From The Fall of The Human Race From Antiquity, is The Root Cause of The Fall From Heaven.

(Romans 3:23)
"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"

(Romans 3:12)
"there is no one who does good, not even one.”

(Luke 18:19)
“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone."

But Also, That Good And Evil as They Are From The History of The Human Race, Are "Fine-Tuning" of Predestination, Just Like How with The Big Bang Theory, And The Possibility of A Large Hadron Collidor Recreating The Moments After Creation, Would Be That The History of The Reality we Reside is Similar to How The Sun And Moon are Positioned in The Solar System, And Cannot Be Changed without a Catastrophic Effect Upon The Earth. Just as With The Concept of Ying And Yang, Where If There was no Reflection of Light There Would Be No Darkness, And If The Was No Evil In The World, Then There would Be No Way To Differentiate Between That what is Good,

as Well as,

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

(Proverbs 16:9)
"In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps."

As in The Old And New Testaments of The Holy Bible, It Describes That The Free Will of The Creation is Predestined.

(Isaiah 45:7)
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. "
(Genesis 1:31)
God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

(2 Samuel 22:29)
"You, Lord, are my lamp; the Lord turns my darkness into light."

(Genesis 50:20)
“As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today."

(Revelation 22:10)
Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

The Creation of The Universe as Told by The Bible.

(Genesis 1:1)
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

(Nehemiah 9:6)
You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

(Genesis 1:14)
And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness.

(Genesis 1:4)
God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.
God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

The Link Between Angels, Humans, And Stars in The Holy Bible

These Passages Link Together Humans as Angels as Well as Stars, With The Description That Humans Look Like Angels, And a Direct Quote of "the Seven Stars are Seven Angels", And a Quote of That "according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel." As Well as That They Will Be "has made you as numerous as the stars in the sky".

(Revelation 1:19)
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches."

(The Above is a Direct Link in The Bible Between Stars Equaling Angels)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Genesis 15:5)
He took him outside and said, “Look up at the sky and count the stars—if indeed you can count them.” Then he said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”

(Philippians 2:15)
so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky.

(Deuteronomy 10:22)

Your ancestors who went down into Egypt were seventy in all, and now the Lord your God has made you as numerous as the stars in the sky.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(The Below is a Direct Correlation of Angels Equaling Human Beings)

(Judges 13:6)

Then the woman went to her husband and told him, “A man of God came to me. He looked like an angel of God, very awesome. I didn’t ask him where he came from, and he didn’t tell me his name.

(Genesis 8:1)
And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them;

(Genesis 8:5)
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night?

(1 Corinthians 13:1)
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Psalm 147:4)
He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.

(As Above, The Stars Called By Name, So Below, The Sheep Called by name.)

(John 10:3)
The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Revelation 21:17)
And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

(The Man in The Quote of Revelation Above, is Literally Equivalent to The Angel.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit on 5-1-2019 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

THE PROPHETIC RISE OF MICHAEL AND THE WAR IN HEAVEN.

The War In Heaven, Is Symbolic in Nature of The Struggle Between Good And Evil, As In, The Universe is So Vast in That Throughout The Creation, On or Planets, Galaxies, And Even in Other Universes, That Good And Evil Are Always in a Constant Conflict, of War. As Far as The Modern Day Human Race Knows, Throughout The Heavens There Might Always Be Struggle, Conflict ,Suffering, and War, As a Grand Comic Tragedy That Depicts Not Only The Human Condition, But Most Likely Extraterrestrial And Alien Life.

The Prophecy of The Star From The East, Known as Venus, The Morning Star, Rising in The Dawn, And The Fall of The Stars From Heaven, Even The Morning Star Itself, Which was The Principality of Power Behind The King of Tyre, As Well as, In The Book of Revelation Jesus Christ is Called The Bright Morning Star.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Revelation 12:7)
Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

(Daniel 12:1)
“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered."

(2 Peter 1:19)

We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

(Isaiah 41:2)
“Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service? He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them to dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow.

(Isaiah 43:5)
"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west."

(Ezekiel 43:2)
and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory.

(Revelation 7:2)
Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:

(Matthew 2:1)
After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

The Following is The Numerical Values for "Archangel Michael", In a System of Calculating Letters into Numbers, and Numbers Into Letters Known as Gematria, Said To Correlate One Word To Another With Hidden Meanings of The Same Values of the Letters in The Names And Words. For The Values of "Archangel Michael", They Are Equivalent To "Greek God Angel", "King Angel Abaddon", "Bright Light", And "The Black Star".

Archangel Michael = "Who Can Be Like God?"
Archangel Abaddon= Angel of Death

Archangel Michael in Jewish Gematria equals: 241
Greek God Angel,
King Angel Abaddon
Death Of A King
Apolloll
Hidden Dark Name
End Of An Eon
Apollon

Anu

Archangel Michael in English Gematria equals: 720
Ophiuchus
Rosh Hashanah
Golden Ratio
Kingdom Of God
War In Heaven
Incantation
The Mind Of God
Bright Light
Godlikeness
The Black Star
Beholds Heaven

The Mind Of God

Lord Thoth

The Architect

Illuminated

(Revelation 22:16)
“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

(Genesis 1:4)
God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.
God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The Woman And The Dragon,
And,
The Woman Who Rides The Beast,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sign in Heaven of The Woman And The Dragon, A Sign of a Child Born, Attempted To Be Devoured By The Dragon, As Well as The Woman Fleeing into the Wilderness, And Reference Later to A Woman in a Wilderness called "The Woman Who Rides The Beast." , Where The Seven Heads of The Dragon Are Known as The Seven Hills Upon Which The Woman Sits.

(Revelation 12:1)
A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

(Revelation 12:6)
The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

(revelation 12:14)
The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

THE SEVEN HEADS OF THE DRAGON

(Revelation 12:3)
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

(Revelation 13:1)
The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name

(Revelation 17:3)
Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

(Revelation 17:5)
The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

BABYLON THE GREAT
THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
AND THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

In The Language of Latin, The Word "Vatican" Means "The Divining Serpent," Built Within The City of Seven Hills, Rome. It is Called Both The Divining Serpent as Well as The True Church of Jesus Christ, Or The "Mother Church".

The Woman of 12 Stars

This is In Conflict With The Woman Clothed With The Sun, With The Moon under Her Feet, With a Crown of Twelve Stars, Which is Israel, Which was Formed After Two Consecutive Cycles of 1,260 Years, Of The Hebrew Calendar also known as The Woman's First And Second Time into The Wilderness, or 1,260 Days + A Time, Times, And Half a Time, From The Time of Ezekiel 40.

And The Twelve stars of The Woman Are Said To Be From a Dream of Joseph, A Descendant of Jacob, And The Twelve Stars Are The Twelve Tribes, The Descendants of Jacob, And His Eleven Sons, With The Moon And Sun Bowing To Him, Whos Name Became "Israel" Because He Had Wrestled With God, And Overcame.

As The Above Information Proceeds, It is Also Described So Below.

(Galatians 4:26)
"But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother."

From the date when Ezekiel measured the visionary temple in Ezekiel 40 unto 1948 when Israel became a nation are 1260 years plus 1260 years. 573 BC Nisan 10, plus 1260 times-two years = AD 1948 Pentecost

With The Hebrew Calendar in The Old Testament Equaling 354 Days for a Year,
And The Modern Day Hebrew Calendar Equaling 360 Days for a Year,

In Ezekiel's account of the fall of Jerusalem, God's Spirit departs from the temple and leaves Jerusalem in specific stages (beginning 592 BC) and then comes back in stages 19 years later in 573 BC, (Ezek. 8, 40). In the same way, Israel is now being restored in stages --- each stage on a timeframe predicted by the bible.

www.1260-1290-days-bible-prophecy.org...

(Ezekiel 36:33-35)
Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: In the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will cause the cities to be inhabited, and the waste places shall be builded. And the land that was desolate shall be tilled, whereas it was a desolation in the sight of all that passed by. And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are fortified and inhabited.

Joseph’s Dreams
Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. “Listen,” he said, “I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me.”

That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man.

Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.”
But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
The man asked him, “What is your name?”
“Jacob,” he answered.
Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

Now then, choose twelve men from the tribes of Israel, one from each tribe.

Elijah took twelve stones, one for each of the tribes descended from Jacob, to whom the word of the Lord had come, saying, “Your name shall be Israel."

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

THE DRAGON AND THE WOMAN WHO RIDES THE BEAST

(Revelation 12:13)
When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

(Revelation 17:7)
Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.

(Revelation 17:9)
This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

(Revelation 12:7)
Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

(Revelation 12:4)
Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

(Judges 5:20)
From the heavens the stars fought, from their courses they fought against Sisera.

(Isaiah 13:10 )
The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.

(Isaiah 14:12)
How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!

THE MORNING STAR

[Morning star, most commonly used as a name for the planet Venus when it appears in the east before sunrise.]

[Venus orbits closer to the Sun than Earth, so explaining how to find Venus in the sky is pretty easy. It will be fairly close to the Sun. Venus orbits the Sun faster than the Earth so it will either appear in the sky in the West in the evening or rise before the Sun in the East.]

[During these times, when it rises or sets a few hours before or after the Sun, it can be seen just before sunrise or just after sunset as a bright morning or evening star. At these times, Venus is up to 15 times brighter than the brightest star, Sirius, and can even cast shadows.]

(Isaiah 14:13)
You said in your heart, “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.
I will make myself like the Most High.”
But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.

(Job 3:9)
May its morning stars become dark; may it wait for daylight in vain and not see the first rays of dawn

(As Well as, A Reference in The Bible That There is More Than One Morning Star, One Above, And One Below.)

(Job 38:7)
“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

A FALLEN STAR AGAINST A FALLEN STAR.

The Fall of Man, And The Fall From Heaven

(Mark 13:25)
the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

In The Information Above This Section, We Correlate The Archangel Michael To The Archangel Abaddon, The Destroyer, And in Greek Apollyon, With The Gematria System Of Calculations. In The Information Below, We Correlate The Numerical Values of The Names And Titles of The Fallen Star Abaddon, Between The Letters and Numbers And Their Equivalent in Other Names, Titles, And Words.

Here We See that The Gematria of "The Angel of Death", Is Equal To "The Garden of Eden", And "The Alpha And Omega".

As Well as "Archangel Abaddon" is Equivalent to "The Lord", "I Am Adonai Elohim", And "The Christ". As Well as "Apollyon" is Equivalent to "Gods The Beginning Of The End ", And "Christs Father God". Archangel Michael is In The Old Testament, as When He Had Disputed The Body of Moses, And The Devil, or Satan.

As Well as Abaddon in The Old Testament means "Death", "Destruction," and Linked to "The Grave", And "The Abyss". And is Most Likely The "Angel of THE LORD", Who Had Taken The Firstborn of Egypt In EXODUS. And in The Bible, The Demonic Spirits Were Quoted as Saying to Christ in The New Testament, as a Link To His Identity as Abaddon:

(Luke 8:26)
Jesus asked him, “What is your name?”
“Legion,” he replied, because many demons had gone into him. And they begged Jesus repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss.

(Revelation 1:18)

I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

The Above is A Quote of Jesus Christ in Revelation, Also,
The Below is a Quoted Description And Gematria Values of The "Angel of The Abyss." (Abaddon)

(Revelation 9:1)
The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

Revelation (9:11)
They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer)

The Angel Of Death in Jewish Gematria equals: 360
The Garden Of Eden

The Angel Of Death in English Gematria equals: 786
The Garden Of Eden
Jehovah Elohim
The Alpha And Omega
Jesus Rose
Grand Architect
Seed Of Christ,

Archangel Abaddon in Jewish Gematria equals: 267
The Lord
Kingdom Of God
I Am Adonai Elohim
Man Back From Dead
Gods Seal

Archangel Abaddon in English Gematria equals: 660
Apollyon
Christmas
Grim Reaper
The Christ,
The Fear Of God

Apollyon in Jewish Gematria equals: 641
Holy Angels
Come To The Lord As A Child
The Orders Of Angels
Gods The Beginning Of The End
The Magnificent King Of Kings
Means God And The King Of Mankind
The Secret Of The Name
Christs Father God
Lets Make The Kingdom Of God

(Revelation 11:7)
Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.

(Revelation 17:8)
The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come

(Revelation 20:1)
And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

(Revelation 20:3)
He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

THE FALL OF OF ARCHANGEL ABADDON

The Fallen Star Archangel Michael, Becomes "Abaddon", With The Keys of The Abyss, Because of The Knowledge of Good And Evil, And After Being Exposed To The Knowledge, Supposedly Bites The Hand That Fed Them The Fruit of This Knowledge, Because The Bible Says There is a "First" and "Last" Adam, And That Jesus Christ is "The First and the Last.", Known as The Quotes:

(1 Corinthians 15:45)
So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

(1 Peter 3:18)
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.

(Isaiah 44:6)
“This is what the Lord says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

(Revelation 22:13)
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

(Matthew 20:16)
“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

The Bible Says That The Serpent Had Told Eve "You Will Be Like God, Knowing Good And Evil", As Well as Where God Himself Says "Now The Man Has become Like One of Us, Knowing Good and Evil." As Abaddon is Described as Tormenting The Population Without The Seal of God on Their Forheads, While They Search for Death but Death Will Escape them in Revelation.

(Isaiah 45:7)
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. "

(Genesis)
“You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST.

The Following Must Be Combined With The Understanding of The Above Description of Angels as Humans or Once Were humans, As Well as That Stars Are Angels, And That if In The Time of Ancient Babylon, if The Principalities of Power Behind The King of Tyre, Had Been a Star That Had Fallen, And Cast Down To The Earth, Then The Explanation is That The Dragon And His Angels (1/3 of The Stars) of The Book of Revelation, Are Humans on Earth, Known as The Synagogue of Satan, Those Who Claim To Be Jews But Are Not, And Have Been Behind The World Events, Wars, And Governments Behind The History of The Earth.

(Revelation 13:18)
This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

The Gematria of The Number of The Beast.

The Number of The Beast: 666 (English Gematria)

The Gematria of The Number of The Beast.

Rebel Archangel
Archangel Helel
A Enki And Devil
A Satanic Mark,
Mark Of Beast
Image Of Satan
Son Of Sin
Forehead Sign
An Absence Of God
Demonic Evil
Hello Dragon
Called Lucifer
The Hand Or Head
Book Of The Dead

Called Lucifer

Numerical Value 666 in Jewish Gematria

The Aleph And The Tau

Are The Annunaki Enki A God

A Reincarnation Of Each Mankind

Holiday Of Death

The Brotherhood Seal

Prophecy

Enki E Dragon Sumeria

(Revelation 13:16)
It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE MAN, THAT IS, OF THE ANGEL

(Ezekiel 28:12-15) The being we know as Satan the Devil began his life as a glorious cherub covering God's throne. Before he sinned, this archangel, Hêlêl (“shining one”), had everything going for him. God had created him perfect, wise, and beautiful. He had astounding skills and talents, especially musical talents, which were probably used in praising God. He was given high position as “the anointed cherub who covers” (emphasis ours), meaning that his wings stretched over God's throne. Always at the hub of God's activity, Hêlêl was the perfect specimen of creation—beautiful, wise, talented, skilled, and eminent. Then he spoiled it all through sin.

Story of Lucifer – His Origin To find the origin of Lucifer, we turn to the Old Testament. In the Hebrew, the name Lucifer is translated from the Hebrew word "helel," which means brightness. This designation, referring to Lucifer, is the rendering of the "morning star" or "star of the morning" or "bright star" which is presented in Isaiah. "How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High’" (Isaiah 14:12-14). The context of this passage is a referral to the king of Babylon as presented in his pride, splendor and fall.

However, it is to the power behind the evil Babylonian king that this is actually addressed. No mortal king would claim that his throne was above that of God or that he was like the Most High. The power behind the evil Babylonian king is Lucifer, Son of the Morning.

(Ezekial 28:1)
The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, say to the ruler of Tyre, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘In the pride of your heart
you say, “I am a god;
I sit on the throne of a god
in the heart of the seas.”
But you are a mere mortal and not a god,
though you think you are as wise as a god.
Are you wiser than Daniel?
Is no secret hidden from you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ecclesiastes 12:1)

Remember your Creator
in the days of your youth,
before the days of trouble come
and the years approach when you will say,
“I find no pleasure in them”—
before the sun and the light
and the moon and the stars grow dark,
and the clouds return after the rain;
when the keepers of the house tremble

(Revelation 6:13)
and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

(Isaiah 13:10)
The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rise And Fall Of The Stars In Heaven

The Following is For #s And giggles,
That Concludes This Article,
As a Letter To Number Calculation of The Thread in Gematria,
For The "Confirmation" of "Validity" of The Information of The Composition,

As Well as a "Performance of a Sign" or "coincidence" as In The "Synchronicity"
of The Numbers Matching The Values For The Letters of The Words.

The Letter To Number Calculation And Conversion of The Value of This Thread And Its Title, Into Combinations of Other Values of Words of The Alphabetical Letters into Numbers, in The Hebrew Gematria System of Value Conversion.

(Thread title)
in Jewish Gematria equals: 1727

Return As Lion Prophecy Of Christ
The Voice Of The Holy Father
Division Of Consciousness
Interconnecting Web Of Gematria
Evocation Of Spiritual Force
Follow The Signs In The Moon
Worship Our Father
Jesus Is Messiah The Son Of God

Thirty Three Bones In The Human Spine

The Rise And Fall Of The Stars In Heaven

The Letter To Number Calculation And Conversion of The Value of This Thread And Its Title, Into Combinations of Other Values of Words of The Alphabetical Letters into Numbers, in The English Gematria System of Value Conversion.

(Thread title)
in English Gematria equals: 2058

I AM The Alpha And Omega The Beginning And The End
Forgiving Son Of The Father Of Heaven
This Is Jesus The King Of The Jews
Christ The Saviour The Son Of God
He Who Is The Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah

The Spirit Of The Lord Speaks By Me
The Lamb Of God The Lion Of The Tribe Judah

Gods Holy Translation Of Gematria

Almighty Gods Salvation From Death

The End Was Written At The Beginning
He Who Is The Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah
Holy Anointed One Of The Apocalypse
Almighty Fathers Holy Perfection
Adorable Angel Of Light Pure Golden Heart

Prophet Of Our Lord God Almighty

TODAYS DATE , The Gematria Values As a Sign,
And synchronicity.

January 5th, 2019

January Fifth Two Thousand Nineteen

in English Gematria equals: 2310

I Am The Lord God The Almighty Last Messiah
Sophia The Embodiment Of The Wisdom Of God
Slain From The Foundation Of The World
The Son Of Man Shall Send Forth His Angels

I Hope you've Enjoyed My Article,
Thanks For Reading My Magic Thread.

The Article, Was Written By
Seven Skies
"As Above The Seven Seas, So Below The Seven Skies."

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You couldn’t sum it up into a paragraph or two for us could you

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
You couldn’t sum it up into a paragraph or two for us could you
I could

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The Colored Paragraphs, Should Be What You Have Asked for,
As in a Summary of The Information Within,
As Well as, The Titles of Each Section Are There In Bold And Larger Size,
For You To Scan Through And Find The Information In Sections,
And Can Easily Read The Contents of The Article.

This Composition, Is Made To Be Easily Understood, Especially By Scholars of The Holy Bible,
As Well as To Give Insight And Awareness To The Possibility That "ANGELS", May Be On The Earth
From Antiquity to The Present Day.

Also, This is a Way for Me to Compile Some of The Comprehensive Information I Have Obtained, Learned, And Piece Together, From The Bible, As a Reference Online For My Studys.

(Also, I Do Not Appreciate One-Line Replys or Comments, I Believe That is a No-No Here)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I would pay cash to see that woodie, hard cash and better, enjoy it, enjoy handing it to you

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I would pay cash to see that woodie, hard cash and better, enjoy it, enjoy handing it to you
Here, i’ll give it a try. OP thinks he is a bible scholar. He copies and pastes clips from the bible and thinks, “this will get them to see the bible the way i do”, and then you come in and say “that’s not what it means at all” then three or four of the regulars come in, each saying something like “ no, this quote from the bible contradicts what all of you are saying”. And they are all right. The bible is a great tool to use if you need to make yourself seem really smart and important to people who believe in the bible. All you have to do is open it up to any page, read aloud to a group of believers, and they all start treating you like you thought of that # yourself. Like you’re a bible scholar.

You can donate the cash to your local atheist awareness group.
edit on 5-1-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

THE MAGIC OF THE THREAD

(The Synchronicity of The Thread And Its Timing)
(A Synchronicity Between An Event on The Earth Below Correlates With The Timing With The Celestials Above)

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days, and years."

And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. God called the vault “sky.”

Whats Happening in The Solar system At The Time Frame That This Thread Is Posted.

(Mark 13:25)
the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

(Revelation 6:13)
and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

In the predawn hours of January 4, the first meteor shower of the year, the Quadrantids, will reach its peak. Rates this morning will range from 60 to 120 shooting stars an hour when seen from a dark location. This year, a waning crescent moon should provide ideal conditions for seeing even faint meteors under clear skies. Partial solar eclipse—January 5-6 For some lucky sky-watchers, the year’s first new moon will seem to take a bite out of the sun. The partial solar eclipse will begin at sunrise in Asia, starting in China at 7:34 a.m. local time (23:34 UT on January 5) and moving across Japan, Korea, and Russia. Four-and-a-half hours later, it will cross Alaska’s Aleutian Islands at local sunset (3:48 UT on January 6). People in the Americas, Africa, and Europe will unfortunately miss the sky show.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

(Ecclesiastes 12:6-8)
before the sun and the light
and the moon and the stars grow dark,
and the clouds return after the rain

January 6 - New Moon. The Moon will located on the same side of the Earth as the Sun and will not be visible in the night sky. This phase occurs at 01:28 UTC. This is the best time of the month to observe faint objects such as galaxies and star clusters because there is no moonlight to interfere.

(2 Peter 1:19)

We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

(Isaiah 41:2)
“Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service? He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them to dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow.

January 6 - Venus at Greatest Western Elongation. The planet Venus reaches greatest eastern elongation of 47 degrees from the Sun. This is the best time to view Venus since it will be at its highest point above the horizon in the morning sky. Look for the bright planet in the eastern sky before sunrise.

(Isaiah 13:11)
The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.

January 6 - Partial Solar Eclipse. A partial solar eclipse occurs when the Moon covers only a part of the Sun, sometimes resembling a bite taken out of a cookie. A partial solar eclipse can only be safely observed with a special solar filter or by looking at the Sun's reflection. The partial eclipse will be visible in parts of eastern Asia and the northern Pacific Ocean. It will be best seen from northeastern Russia with 62% coverage.

January 21 - Total Lunar Eclipse. A total lunar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes completely through the Earth's dark shadow, or umbra. During this type of eclipse, the Moon will gradually get darker and then take on a rusty or blood red color. The eclipse will be visible throughout most of North America, South America, the eastern Pacific Ocean, western Atlantic Ocean, extreme western Europe, and extreme western Africa.

www.seasky.org...

The Rise And Fall of The Stars in Heaven

(Article Title Gematria of 1727 ) =

Follow The Signs In The Moon

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Here, i’ll give it a try. OP thinks he is a bible scholar. He copies and pastes clips from the bible and thinks, “this will get them to see the bible the way i do”, and then you come in and say “that’s not what it means at all” then three or four of the regulars come in, each saying something like “ no, this quote from the bible contradicts what all of you are saying”. And they are all right. The bible is a great tool to use if you need to make yourself seem really smart and important to people who believe in the bible. All you have to do is open it up to any page, read aloud to a group of believers, and they all start treating you like you thought of that # yourself. Like you’re a bible scholar.

I Wanted To Thank You For Bashing A Thread About The bible, which, Resides in The Faith, Religion, And Theology Section of The AboveTopSecret Forums, Supposedly Where it Would Be a Designated Place To Discuss The Subject Matter.

You Also Attack The Thread And Discussion Without Any Constructive Criticism, As Well as You Offer Nothing Worthwhile to Contribute To The Discussion or The Content of The Thread And Article, I Just Wanted To Give My Thanksgiving.

I Am Very Grateful, For Your Comment onto My Discussion i Am Trying To Engage in, As Well as, It Was Very Generous of You To Say That, "Op Thinks Hes a Bible Scholar" And "Like You're a Bible Scholar." as a Personal Insult, As If You Were The Judge on Whether or Not i Study The Scriptures.

As Well as The Insult You Provide To Some People Who May Be Interested in The Topic, as if the Comments You Spat onto This Thread was More Worthwhile Than People Engaging into The Subject Matter.

I Will Consider Your Recommendation to Donate The Cash To My Local Atheist Awareness Group, But Unfortunately This Content Was Posted onto An Internet Forum For Free, And I Do Not Expect Any Currency As a Result of This Post.

I Understand if You Have Nothing To Contribute To The Discussion, It Is Okay if You Are Ignorant (lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular) in The Subject Matter, It Will Just Be Denied.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SevenSkies

I Wanted To Thank You For Bashing A Thread About The bible, which, Resides in The Faith, Religion, And Theology Section of The AboveTopSecret Forums, Supposedly Where it Would Be a Designated Place To Discuss The Subject Matter.

You Also Attack The Thread And Discussion Without Any Constructive Criticism, As Well as You Offer Nothing Worthwhile to Contribute To The Discussion or The Content of The Thread And Article, I Just Wanted To Give My Thanksgiving.

I Am Very Grateful, For Your Comment onto My Discussion i Am Trying To Engage in, As Well as, It Was Very Generous of You To Say That, "Op Thinks Hes a Bible Scholar" And "Like You're a Bible Scholar." as a Personal Insult, As If You Were The Judge on Whether or Not i Study The Scriptures.

As Well as The Insult You Provide To Some People Who May Be Interested in The Topic, as if the Comments You Spat onto This Thread was More Worthwhile Than People Engaging into The Subject Matter.

I Will Consider Your Recommendation to Donate The Cash To My Local Atheist Awareness Group, But Unfortunately This Content Was Posted onto An Internet Forum For Free, And I Do Not Expect Any Currency As a Result of This Post.

I Understand if You Have Nothing To Contribute To The Discussion, It Is Okay if You Are Ignorant (lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular) in The Subject Matter, It Will Just Be Denied.

typical religio response.

Fake politeness. Check

Patronizing tone. check

Calls people who disagree with them ignorant. Check

Keeps on posting bible quotes. Check

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenSkies

You sound like Muzzleflash.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenSkies

As Well as To Give Insight And Awareness To The Possibility That "ANGELS", May Be On The Earth From Antiquity to The Present Day.

Hebrews 13:2

2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The OP produced a thread on religion, faith, and theology which clearly took some effort more than your response.
I doubt many are world class bible scholars who use an ATS religion, faith, and theology forum but it is here for our use.

Not sure why you are reading religion, faith, and theology threads from your response your interest seems nil.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

The OP produced a thread on religion, faith, and theology which clearly took some effort more than your response.
I doubt many are world class bible scholars who use an ATS religion, faith, and theology forum but it is here for our use.

Not sure why you are reading religion, faith, and theology threads from your response your interest seems nil.
My interest is in pointing out why this type of thinking is illogical and unhealthy. This fantasy has had quite enough support and has pushed it’s way into far too many government offices. I helped push legislation into my local county which now allows businesses that were previously not allowed to operate on sundays because of a law that was applied to us because people were afraid that some kind of god would be angered if they do business while others were allowed. Religion poisons the mind to reason.

The OP didn’t create a great big thread full of incite and new ways of looking at things.

He copied and pasted from the bible. He didn’t even quote anything properly. Where is there any summary or discussion of what he thinks. It’s all just copy and paste from the bible.
edit on 5-1-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

My interest is in pointing out why this type of thinking is illogical and unhealthy. This fantasy has had quite enough support and has pushed it’s way into far too many government offices.

Of course people copy and paste bible and I doubt quotes are needed for an unowned book.

You are certainly using the forum only for off topic.

I feel sad for all your anger.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Should have expected you to fail at summarising the content
All you did is comentate what you would expect to happen in relation to what others would reply
Failed completely at summarising and then expected a participation reward for failing

Maybe summarise means something different to what it means where I come from
edit on 5-1-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join