It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Kingdoms, of The World, And of Heaven, The Twin Lords of Heaven And Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A Letter About, The Gods of Darkness Separated From The The Gods of The Light,
The Twin Gods of The World Religions.

For a son dishonors his father, a daughter rises up against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies are the members of his own household.

The Enmity Between Sophia(Eve), And Her Offspring, And The Serpent(The Devil of Revelation), Who Wages War Against The Woman With Twelve Stars(Israel, Jerusalem) And Her Offspring.

Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.

"But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother."

Joseph’s Dreams
Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. “Listen,” he said, “I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me.”

That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.”

But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”

The man asked him, “What is your name?”

“Jacob,” he answered.

Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

Now then, choose twelve men from the tribes of Israel, one from each tribe.

Elijah took twelve stones, one for each of the tribes descended from Jacob, to whom the word of the Lord had come, saying, “Your name shall be Israel."

When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

They Came From This Reality and Had Exited, Via a Split Time-Line Branching From The History of This Reality Into What is known as the "Many-World's Interpretation", And Had Re-Entered This Reality in Antiquity, Sometime Around or Before The Creation of Adam and Eve in The Bible,

“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?

They Had Been Supposedly Waging War Against Their Own Past Life Incarnations,As Time-Travelers, Which is Why The Bible Says ,

“Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “‘You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty."

"How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!",

May those who curse days curse that day,
those who are ready to rouse Leviathan.
May its morning stars become dark;
may it wait for daylight in vain
and not see the first rays of dawn,

And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.”

With Jesus of Nazareth and His Incarnations as His Own past Lives, as Said in The Bible,

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand."

If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

But if it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

And This is How We Now That The Son of Man Has Previous Incarnations, As It Is Written.

When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth.

Ezekiel’s Call to Be a Prophet
2 He said to me, “Son of man, stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” 2 As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me

The Interpretation of the Vision
Daniel 8:17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”

Matthew 16:13 [ Peter Declares That Jesus Is the Messiah ] When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

The Parable of the Two Sons
28 “What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work today in the vineyard.’

29 “‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.

30 “Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but he did not go.

31 “Which of the two did what his father wanted?”

“The first,” they answered.

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. 35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him"

I Know That They Had Entered a "Divergence" of His/Their own Incarnation of The Modern Day, Splitting Into a Different Future than we Are Now In, as Well as That They Had Traveled Into The Past of That Future, As The Same Past of This one, And Had Re-Entered This Reality In Antiquity.

edit on 4-1-2019 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
But This is The Conundrum, We are An Organism At War With Itself,

Because Our Father, And His Son, is "the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
"

And We Know That, He is A Time-Traveler Without a Divergence in history, Because as it is Written,

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness.

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth," for the first heaven and the first
earth had passed away,

He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being."

Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman

but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

“Have you not noticed that these people are saying, ‘The Lord has rejected the two kingdoms he chose’? So they despise my people and no longer regard them as a nation.

I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms.

Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed,

nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in Within You.

Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

He said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, “‘though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’

edit on 4-1-2019 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
What is the secret and who was it giving too?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Amen..

I don't really "do" religion any more, i did growing up i was an altar boy back in the sixties seventies until i was about 16
and the older i have got the less belief i have, i believe more in science.
I have seen to much devastation in all its forms on this planet and its clear affects yet religion has yet to convince me of anything other than personal faith.

I commend you in your belief/s but sadly mine are all but gone.

All the best to you

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink
I commend you in your belief/s but sadly mine are all but gone.

This is EXACTLY what the hidden agenda behind religion is, to destroy every ounce of faith in us...

You are very wise to want nothing to do with religion because it will only lead you astray.

Like the below quote says, do NOT fall prey to such conditioning.

The stealth agenda behind Religion AND Science is exactly the same agenda behind the MSM, to discredit the truth which is why I stopped listening to all of them long ago.

This is why the NWO agenda centers on keeping the truth as far away from you and me as is possible.

Something you might want to think about:

originally posted by: DumbTopSecretWriters
The Illuminati have an agenda to make people intolerant to religion, and it is constantly being mocked in the media. People are being conditioned using clever psychological techniques into believing that religion is nothing more than fables of the ancients. Destroying the belief in God is their top priority. They want to make religion irrelevant by discouraging people to study it because the deeper someone looks into religions, the more they see the truth behind them which ultimately reveals more about the Illuminati’s purpose and goals. Do not fall prey to such conditioning. If you already have, then you need your bhoota slapped with a chappal to sort you out.

Ultimately, the New World Order is about replacing the rule of God with the rule of Lucifer. That's why "God" has become a dirty word. The goal of the Illuminati is to destroy Christianity and Western civilization. Illuminati worship Lucifer and teach that Jesus is a myth. How can you be so blind as to the irony and absolute deception of this? www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenSkies

How confused can you possibly be? This confused.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So..... you just copied and pasted from the bible. You didn’t state a point, or ask a question, or summarize with a short essay. You just copied and pasted from the bible.

Is there a point to this? Besides just you preaching at people?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

So..... you just copied and pasted from the bible. You didn’t state a point, or ask a question, or summarize with a short essay. You just copied and pasted from the bible.

Is there a point to this? Besides just you preaching at people?

Ignorance Will Be Denied,

I Have Stated Points, As in The Evidence in the Scriptures For Reincarnation, And The Descriptions of The Devil and Christ Being Twin Gods, One As a Time-Traveler Without a Divergence From This History of Reality, And The Other as One Who Had Exited This History And Re-Entered it From The Many-Worlds Interpretation of a Semi- Different History,

And The Two Kingdoms, One of Earth, And One of Heaven.

As The Devil Splitting off of His Past Lives as The Son of Man,
And Waging a War Against His Own Past Life Incarnations.

As The Correlation Between The Principality Behind The King of Tyre As The Fallen Morning Star,
Against Christ as The Bright And Morning Star.

Two Threads So Far That i Have To Rebuttal You In, Both of Which I Had Created.

edit on 5-1-2019 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

I have seen to much devastation in all its forms on this planet and its clear affects yet religion has yet to convince me of anything other than personal faith. 

I dont really understand what you are saying here... I dont know how to read this sentence. Can you please explain?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Quadlink

I dont really understand what you are saying here... I dont know how to read this sentence. Can you please explain?

Nothing to elaborate on, it is what it is..peace

top topics

join