It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have finally arrived..bow down.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ive been surfing this site for well over a year. At first I was really put off by all the "Bush is the devil" crap. It wasnt until I came across some staunch conservatives moderates and independants that I finally decided to jump onboard. This site also has some of the best theory links on the entire web. I have spent hours fascinated with good subjects and plausible theories and explanations.

Text

Now know this. I really really dont like W. I feel he has hijacked the once great party of the likes of Lincoln and Reagan and allowed the loony right to influence waay to much policy. I did like Bush Sr. though. I feel that if Bush Sr. had served two terms 9/11 would have been put off for a while or not happened at all. Clinton had Bin Laden literally in the crosshairs of Predator drones armed with Hellfire missles THREE TIMES!! Each time he felt killing Bin Laden would cause to much trouble for US foreign policy. We now see how well that worked.

Text

I look forward to many great discussions. I will try to keep my intro post fresh as I can for anybody interested in conversing.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well,

I'm a Bush lover and supporter, welcome

I lie too.

It wouldnt be any fun if all of us loved the current administration, now, would it?!

Look for my posts: "Bush's Apocalypse Now"

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
OK, so yes he did run all his buisnisses into the ground, but who hasnt tipped back afew too many done some blow and get a little "imaginative" and cooked the books? Remember Reagans "I Just Dont Know" act and the oldie but always a goody "Plausible Deniability"? W thinks hes pushing Reaganomics but the hodge podge of just plain bizarre policies is bewildering.

Text

Now,an occasional slip of the toungue is acceptable for any public official but just about everyspeech he gave during his first term was downright awful. Anybody notice just how much better hes speaking this term? I have yet to hear a single "Bush-ism" since he was reelected. Its all an act folks. Just like Reagan played the kind old man who just couldnt remember anything, W just played super dumb.

Text

Now I think that Reagan was and is God. Simply uttering Reagans and W's name in the same sentence is obscene. Now as much as I dislike W I feel that behind the scenes hes a machine. The BushII whitehouse runs very very efficiently. Decisions are made sometimes the day an issue arises. He doesnt hand everything off to his aides to deal with on nearly the scale that all the other presidents did.

Text

He did go to Harvard you know. Even if your the son of a powerful politician youve got to work hard to get through. But still the Skull and Bones thing is downright childish. I think it went like this in his first term. He purposly made all those horrendous public speeches in order to get all the politicians here and all around the world to underestimate him. Reagans "I Just Dont Know" act served the sme purpose.

Text

Gorbachov thought Reagan was a dodering old man and would be easy to pushover. Gorbachov handled US USSR politics like he was the professor and Reagan was the dumb old janitor, at first. Then they finally met towards the end of I believe Reagans first term. I think it was at Reykovic Iceland. I dont know how to spell it but I think that was it. It was at this first meeting that Gorbachov realised how badly he had been played. Suddenly the dumb old janitor was the ultimate master statesman and busted ol Gorbys balls nonstop from there on out.

Text

Reagans sheepish old man act is one of many things that his administration had planned from the beginning to fool their enemies into thinking they were weak and powerless. If anybody paid attention to all the tributes when Reagan died,PBS(thats public broadcasting system to you non yanks) interviewed Gorbachov himself when he came for the funeral. It was a news program called Frontline and you can find the text of the inerview online amongst many other stunning tributes the notoriously liberal PBS very uncharacteristicly paid to him. In it Gorbachov recalls just how shocked he and all his advisors were after their first meeting.

Text

Before Gorbachov left to meet with Reagan for the first time all Gorbachovs advisors told him that Reagan was a puppet and that he had nearly no diplomatic skills and may even doze off at times. By the time the meeting was over Reagan had left them stunned and slackjawed. Just like I believe happens withW..when those doors to the eyes the media Reagans sheepish old man act disappeared, and with W the dumb act goes out the window. Behind the scenes and in closed quarters the real job of being the president is rarely seen by the public. The power of the presidency is downright awesome. How well they handle the process of how that power flows determines their legacy whether you like their politics or not.

Text

Reagan is the only world leader since ww2 to truly rise above the masterful and inspiring perfomances of Roosevelt and Churchill. I still just cant stand W though. I think hes a wannabe Reagan. I will give him this though. Hes very efficient. One of the most efficient presidents ever. The out of nowhere skill and speed which he has handled his bizarre presidency has been stunning and kind of scary too. You would imagine super sensitive issues that he has to deal with would take years to resolve. Nope, if its on his desk in the morning hes made his decision sometimes that day. Absolutley unheard of in politics. Especially American politics. Even Reagan didnt process the paperwork like this. Which is good but could be very bad quite easily. So that kind of worries me.

Text

The Mullahs in Iran just call W straight up "stupid". Kim Jong Il calls him a monkey which apparently is very insulting in that culture. Remeber when Saddams govrnment said that " will drag George W. Bush through the desert by his junkie nose"? Even after getting just plain humilitated in the first gulf war Saddam thought W was just to dumb to topple him. Say what you may of the current situation in Iraq but the speed and brute force of which Saddams army was crushed stunned the entire world.

Text

In the first gulf war the ground war lasted 100 hours. This time around we were actually in Baghdad in a week. Should have been one hell of a lesson to the mullahs and Jong Il. But they are still underestimating the hell out of W. Reagans tired old man act helped bring the Soviet Empire to its knees. Ws dumb act will bring the mullahs and kim jong il to their knees as well. Its going to be a very long four more years.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join