It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump - January 2019 is Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Awww! I'm sure that the little girls that he plowed on Lolita Island forgive him for this gesture.

You still believe he was on the island when he was only ever on the plane

Maybe I stand corrected but the Trump screwing children lie is pissing me off.

He's not a saint but he certainly isn't a kiddy fiddler.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
No more taxes on labor starting now????? Oh wait, that is different definition of "slavery".

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

But I am sure you will dismiss it or give credit to someone else...

I give credit to whoever earns it.

Raising awareness is a good thing.

Obama raised awareness as did many other presidents. I applaud trump for talking about this issue.
I just want to know what trump is actually doing beyond just talking about it. Don't you?

In this video obama lays out the actual steps and bills and laws that he put in place to combat human trafficking.

edit on 2-1-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Awww! I'm sure that the little girls that he plowed on Lolita Island forgive him for this gesture.

You still believe he was on the island when he was only ever on the plane

Maybe I stand corrected but the Trump screwing children lie is pissing me off.

He's not a saint but he certainly isn't a kiddy fiddler.

As far as the boarding records show, Trump was on the aircraft once, for a flight within the Continental US.

From memory he hitched a ride from New York to some other city. Never went to the Island, never set foot on the aircraft again.

I suggest they showed him the candy store and he refused.

But yes, spread more lies to try and muddy the water.

The Tsunami is coming to wash the world clean of these degenerates.

President Trump has my respect.

P

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I approve of this, not American but i support this alot.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

YAY!!!!

I had a New Year's resolution to not post off-topic comments.

I posted a comment about child sex trafficking on a thread that was about sex trafficking and it was deemed off-topic.

I lasted till the 2nd of January... woot!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's interesting and sad that the richest countries and the poorest countries attract the most human traffickers.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

If it was pointed out how many liberal families had members killed (directly or indirectly) by Illegal aliens, or drugs that came through Mexico, they still would not want a Wall built to stem the tide.

They hate Trump more than they love their own family. What is the psychological profile of someone like that?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
How can anyone not love Trump?

Human and Drug Trafficking are HUGE illegal businesses. Some of the people at the top of the $$$ pyramid are famous politicians, celebrities, and business moguls.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The court systems are filled to capacity and strained. Lots of backlogs. When high-level VIP's are arrested, they will need to be funneled into a DIFFERENT type of court system. They are extreme flight-risks.

I believe President Trump signed an Executive Order last year to use Military Courts for processing them. It went into effect yesterday, January 1, 2019.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Let us not forget that it was Hillary's gross incompetence in Libya that led to the reopening of slave markets there.

Obama and Hillary also funneled weapons through Libya, to Syria. When the heat was turned up on them, Obama directed his Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, to let the arms dealers go free!

Cover-up on Steroids: www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Don't worry...soon enough Obama, and his blind robots/fans, is/are going to make a video claiming those figures belong to "Obama", and that it is because of "Obama" that POTUS Trump is being so successful in dismantling human traffickers....

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
So will nobody give a # about slavery and human trafficking in February?
Is it just January we try to stop it?
Seems lame as # to me, just something for headlines in the media.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I give credit to whoever earns it.

A POTUS can do a lot more than just "raising awareness." A President chooses the people he will give jobs to depending on whether they agree with him on what issues are important.

For example:

"This year’s report focuses on effective ways local communities can address human trafficking proactively and on how national governments can support and empower them. Local communities are the most affected by this abhorrent crime and are also the first line of defense against human trafficking. By engaging and training law enforcement, religious leaders, teachers, tribal elders, business executives, and communities, we become more vigilant and learn to identify and address vulnerabilities swiftly. Proactive community-driven measures strengthen our ability to protect our most vulnerable and weaken a criminal’s ability to infiltrate, recruit, and exploit. I have experienced firsthand that individuals closest to a problem are often the best resource to solving it, which is why the Department prioritizes equipping and empowering front-line civil society leaders.

"Modern slavery has no place in the world, and I intend to ensure, through diplomatic engagement and increased action, that the United States government’s leadership in combating this global threat is sustained in the years to come." – Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo

www.state.gov...

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Obama raised awareness as did many other presidents. I applaud trump for talking about this issue.
I just want to know what trump is actually doing beyond just talking about it. Don't you?

Did Obama raise this issue when he chose Kevin Jennings as "education Czar"? The same Kevin Jennings who views/viewed NAMBLA lover Harry Hay as an inspiration?...

Did Obama raise this issue when those under his "reign" have sexualized children, and forced children to view, and be taught about sex at younger ages, as well as teaching them about sodomy, and other immoral topics?...

Please, don't insult our intelligence...

edit on 3-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

It's interesting and sad that the richest countries and the poorest countries attract the most human traffickers.

Yes slavery is inexcusable and don't think anyone can disagree with Trump on this one:

In a lengthy proclamation issued on Dec. 31, Trump said that it’s not enough to merely denounce such horrific assaults, instead, we must “actively work to prevent and end this barbaric exploitation of innocent victims.”

Below is another interesting and sad fact that I didn't know, I wonder why they don't teach it in schools.

edit on 3-1-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

So do this mean in January the US doesnt get involved in any form of rendition
since that is also human trafficking !

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Interesting that the wealthy do not consider slavery working for a pittance while living from paycheck to paycheck under a heavy debt load.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yes he absolutely has that authority f.b.i. is part of the executive branch which the president is head of.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Sounds like the QANON conspiracy. I'm all for Trump and law enforcement putting a focus on this. Yet, I'll have to see it to believe it if any supposed big politicians are caught.

I also want to say that Trump's support of Saudi Arabia is a bit contradicting here. Saudi Arabia is a massive abuser of human rights. Same with North Korea.

I know Trump has to play nice with dictators (as all politicians do in circumstances), but complimenting them and never calling out these countries for human rights abuses (such as slavery) makes Trump look bad.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn

Updated Statistics...

HEADLINE

Under Obama: U.S. Became World's Mega-Hub for Pedophilia.

Article: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join