It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was a 33 degree enlightened being....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

This is the one i am starting on, and i explained it wrong sorry

Don't know how to turn them up btw

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Trucker1

They would never tell you if they were!

It is all true but words don’t mean spit! The chakras are 8 in number and the 33 is the number of paths to get there. That is also the teaching of Kabbalah (great thread here discussing the same).

Don’t need Freemasonry to do it but it is quicker (than struggling by yourself).

Enlightenment is a hard path but you know that already.

The journey, not the destination!!

@all, you can do it!!

Ummm...enlightenment is transitory...you can grasp it like a fistful of water...but it runs streaming through your fingers...

You can certainly attain enlightenment...however...maintaining such an exalted state is impossible for any length of time...it's a road that must be travelled repeatedly...and maintains any semblance of gnosis takes up every moment...

You can't live there...and live in the world as well...you can choose one or the other...not both...

It's not that kundalini or the wedding ceremony are overated...or impossible to achieve...it's the level of commitment that's required to maintain such a path...

Been there...done that...

I've fallen a fair piece from that level of grace...and I'm certainly not proud of where I am at present...not delving g in guilt or self pity...merely ack owledging that I liked my character much better when I was on that path...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: chr0naut

im highlighting what countless people attest too,

Yeah, but - Eat ..it,

Billions of flies can't be wrong!

sorry for shaking your fragile little box
you are a know it all, and i know nothing

i will learn nothing from you.

thanks for your time, sorry for the short reply btw

I am just challenging your premise, like others here.

You could put up a cogent defense.

edit on 1/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You know the path, why not get back on it.

But from what i have learned is that it is difficult and takes really hard work, i know how hard it is to just clear my mind, always getting better though. Progressing.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Maybe i shouldn't have started the thread with heres my argument...

The reason i have a strong belief in this is because i have experienced things that point to it being truth, I'm on my phone now and can't research the things you said as my fone is rubbish.

You just pointed out translations, discounting everything else, I'm not trying to make you believe, I'm putting stuff out there i believe to have substance, and maybe i will learn more
That's all

edit on 1-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Maybe i shouldn't have started the thread with heres my argument...

The reason i have a strong belief in this is because i have experienced things that point to it being truth, I'm on my phone now and can't research the things you said as my fone is rubbish.

You only have to visualize that your 'phone is better.

If it were me, I'd buy a different 'phone.

You just pointed out translations, discounting everything else, I'm not trying to make you believe, I'm putting stuff out there believe to have substance, and maybe i will learn more
That's all

But you are using ill defined terms as if they had substance.

For instance, what is a Chakra in real and physical terms? If it were a part of our body used for energy flow, where are the organs? There's nothing there that does that. Why can't we measure and put a value to that energy? Surely if this is so self obvious, it would be self obvious and self evident.

And Chi or Prana, are they dark energy? If they don't interact with reality enough to 'tip the scales' or 'wiggle the meter' how useful is that. There could be enormous amounts of this energy, but if it can't touch physicality, it can't touch physicality. It may as well not even be there (except for some mathematical physicist who 'just has to know'). It would be a tremendous waste of time learning to control this energy because you could never know if you were, and it could never affect your world.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Newish phone coming on the 3rd bud.

If you are happy in your knowledge that this is all nonsense and there's no truth in it then that's good for you, I'm intrigued and like i said, I've experienced the astral body shaking immensely as i tried the rope technique for doing it, the immense shaking brought me out, cause i thought wow wtf, could this happen, will i get back etc.
Still no tried again and that was over a year ago, I'm taking smaller steps now.
Even Jung developed psychosis from doing it, and he was adept.

Also you are discounting it cause you can't see or measure, is consciousness real by your reckoning?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Newish phone coming on the 3rd bud.

If you are happy in your knowledge that this is all nonsense and there's no truth in it then that's good for you, I'm intrigued and like i said, I've experienced the astral body shaking immensely as i tried the rope technique for doing it, the immense shaking brought me out, cause i thought wow wtf, could this happen, will i get back etc.

Delerium Tremens

Still no tried again and that was over a year ago, I'm taking smaller steps now.
Even Jung developed psychosis from doing it, and he was adept.

Also you are discounting it cause you can't see or measure, is consciousness real by your reckoning?

Can you detect when someone is unconscious or conscious?

edit on 1/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If they were in a meditative trance, would you be able to? And what would you class them as being, conscious or unconscious?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Mate delerium tremens, you are on a wind up

Not interested in your wind up tricks, little man

U shouldn't take the piss out alcoholics my papa used to be one, till it killed him

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Hello yousir!
When you say you can't obtain enlightenment and stay in the world, does that mean that you must leave work and what most folks think of as a normal life behind to pursue a more solitary life of meditation and daily rituals?
Or are you referring to worldly living in sin that the bible speaks of?

Did you use sound tones to find enlightenment? I see quite a lot of info out there about humming certain phrases to a certain frequency to open the 3rd eye.

I was going to post one video I found but the folks that posted beneath it pretty much trashed it like casting pearls before swine. Its titled Instant Pineal Activation if anyone wants to scope it out on youtube.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Mate delerium tremens, you are on a wind up

Not interested in your wind up tricks, little man

U shouldn't take the piss out alcoholics my papa used to be one, till it killed him

Other things can cause the DT's. Electrolyte abnormalities, pancreatitis, hepatitis and with benzodiazepine and barbiturate withdrawal.

But it could also be postural tremor such as occurs when you hold a posture for too long.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

So you say it can't be this but it can be a host of other things, because you have tried to do it and failed, or you haven't even attempted it but you decide you know, because?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yup, the Zen koan tells the story of “enlightenment” and what comes after (hint, you pick your sticks back up and go about your day).

Think of it like a sport, the better you get the easier it is to play!

The Mason’s methods work. Pretty well to tell the truth. But the mumbo jumbo quasi-religious trappings turns me off (yeah, they will tell you it is not a religion but ask how many letters to count in and they clam up real quick like!)

No, one doesn’t live in that state. But like switching channels on the TV, sometimes HD looks better!!

This is me on the outside looking in. They mistake me for one all the time (funny handshakes, funny words, and something that comes right out of a well known movie... hidden in plain sight).

Keep questioning! Remember, 3. And breathe!!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I believe as the Bible says that the serpent brought us Original Sin. I believe as the Bible states that the Serpent was "kundalinied" up by women and passed on to men (Eve giving the fruit to Adam as the serpent encouraged her to eat it first). Our whole consciousness is Original Sin. We only have to look at how we have destroyed the earth to realize our conscious nature is evil. Remember Yeshua called us "Ye serpents, ye brood of vipers" just as John Baptist did. There is a very important reason for that.

Yeshua has nothing to do with serpents other than He was as "cunning as" one and we held Him up on that "stick" like the serpent on Moses' staff. We were so wicked even in the wilderness of SINai that the only way Moses could make us behave was to put an image of a serpent before us as that is what people were corrupted into worshipping.

The whole point of the Bible is that we are fallen, that we were all bitten at birth and require the anti-venom of the Redeemer. Kundalini is just encouraging more sin. Yeshua the Redeemer is the anti-venom.

The word "sin" comes from the Sumer Moon god "Sin" aka "Nanna". The Hebrews were tested forty years in "The Wilderness of Sin". Yeshua was tested forty days in His own "Wilderness", was He not.

The Adam and Eve story goes back to the beginning of civilization and its cradle was in Biblicall Ur. That is classically where civilization came from. Women sparked civilization and it is my given inspiration that it is tied up with the menstrual cycle. If you look at old impressions from Sumer such as,

Nanna (Sin)

Enki the Serpent God (his number is 40)

you will see that these people did not worship the Sun. They worshipped the Moon. Why would that be? Down to this very day the Hebrews still follow the Lunar Calendar and Islam has the Crescent Moon as its main symbol like we Christians have the Cross. Why is that?

The menstrual cycle ("men") means "Moon" - MOONstrual cycle) and all the hormone and constant cyclic activity "kundalinied" women into consciousness and civilization. Remember Abraham was the first Hebrew. He came from this culture in Ur. He was called out of the land by the G-D of Israel to make a Covenant. We know that the name "El" comes from Sumer and it is everywhere in Hebrew culture, from Christian names to the name of Isra'EL itself.

The women would have noticed that the Moon was dictating the course of their cycle, when they were fertile and when they bled. This would have been their first conscious identifying with the self, human consciousness. The Adam and Eve allegory is about humans becoming conscious, the Original Sin of becoming aware of courses of action, good and bad (but without proper understanding to this very day as the state the earth is in all too clearly demonstrates).

That is why G-D had to intervene. From the very moment of our destructive awakening we had "lunatic" tendencies, the human madness that is in us all.

That is why Yeshua had to save us. This is not a whole explanation because certain rebel Angels were involved encouraging us through our tendencies to worship idols, as adultery against the Creator. It is a case of as above, so below. We evolved from innocent creatures with no self awareness to serpent worshippers. It is not our fault because we were naive and utterly unprepared with no experience of this original human consciousness which the universe had never known before. However, it is our fault once we are given a choice of redemption and do not accept the anti-venom.

"They who have eyes to see, let them see"

Happy New Year from a new member.

edit on 1-1-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Jesus didnt experience God
Jesus was God, before, during and even now

No man has ever performed the miracles or taught what Jesus taught
Jesus didnt teach 33 was a magic number, serpents in the spine, catholicism, masonism, pineal cones or that other stuff

Jesus taught to love God and love each other the best you can

You are perverting His message to earn a few stars and flags

Poor form

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I think you should probably spend a little more time reading the actual words that Jesus spoke rather than reading a bunch of theosophical garbage that claims to have mysterious insight about His "enlightenment". Who knows, you might actually start to pick up on the real mystery doctrine. Its nothing cryptic, just so simple that people tend to miss it.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

When I was young, I experimented with self hypnosis and experienced some of what you describe, specifically the sensation of leaving my body. When I was older, I injected ketamine and had that sensation again, although I was awake. It was very intense.

Now, I doubt that actually happened but I can't explain it either. Maybe both of these things are different from what you are talking about, I don't know. To my mind your experiences are likely a product of your imagination but millions believe it so who knows? After all, I never studied it.

I say, go for it. Don't confuse it with Jesus Christ. No one idea explains everything. This forum has had plenty that think because they studied some Hindu, they are now experts on Christianity and everything else. They aren't.

Don't let anyone discourage you, never give up on something you believe.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So you say it can't be this but it can be a host of other things, because you have tried to do it and failed, or you haven't even attempted it but you decide you know, because?

I also haven't shot myself to see what death feels like. You'll just have to accept that I am content to not experience everything I can.

Some of us can run scenarios in our heads and get an idea of how things might play out, and we're cool with that, even though we could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

...You can't live there...and live in the world as well...you can choose one or the other...not both...

Completely understand.

Yet still wondering if there is some kind of middle-ground?

What is next, after now?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join