It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was a 33 degree enlightened being....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
here is my argument!

The human spinal column is made up of 33 bones
when a human being awakens the Kundalini Serpent it travels up
through the chakras and spine(al) after the 33rd one they experience God.

we are asleep, Jesus, Buddha etc were awakened.

33 degree Masons are Awakened, thats what the all seeing eye symbolizes
their pineal glands have illuminated their being, the reason they distract you
is so you dont do it, they dont want you using their secret cause then they
wont be special anymore and their bloodline wont be special. they dont want
you to quieten your mind and they will go to any extreme to prevent this.

you have been told the truth from the beginning but you wont accept it.
the higher power resides within.

thirdeyepinecones.com...
"The Egyptian Staff of Osiris, dating back to approximately 1224 BC, depicts two intertwining serpents rising up to meet at a pinecone. Modern scholars and philosophers have noted the staff’s symbolic parallels to the Indian “Kundalini,” a spiritual energy in the body depicted as coiled serpents rising up from the base of the spine to the Third Eye (Pineal Gland)"
"Depictions of Hindu deities are also interwoven with both literal and symbolic representations of serpents and pinecones. In some cases, Hindu gods are carved, sculpted or drawn holding a pinecone in outstretched hand. Shiva, the most prominent god in the Hindu tradition, is consistently depicted with a head, or coiled hair, shaped in marked similarity to a pinecone and interwoven with a serpent or serpents."
"Catholic religious tradition is intricately interwoven with pinecones, perhaps most prominently atop the sacred staff carried by the Pope himself. The Coat of Arms of the Holy See, found on the Vatican flag among other places, features a stacking of three crowns suspiciously similar in shape to a pinecone. The very name, “Holy See,” appears to many to be a direct reference to the Third Eye"
"references across cultures.
"The Bible itself alludes to pinecones and the Pineal Gland on several occasions, sometimes quite specifically. Beginning in Genesis, Jacob wrestles all night with God, and is commanded to change his name to Israel. The bible then purports the following:
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: “For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. And as he passed over Peniel the sun rose upon him.
--Genesis 32:30-31
(Literal Biblical translation of the word “Peniel” means “Face of God”)"

so turn of the electricity and tune in to the silence.
because your body is the temple, nothing else.

Religions want to hide this from you as well btw
who would pay for the repair bills on their fake temples.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
33 degree Masons are...

...guys who spend too much time in the Scottish Rite.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also.
edit on 1-1-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I've read this stuff many times and still wonder if its possible. I've actually even attempted several times to make this serpent move up my spine opening chakras and finally opening my 3rd eye.

I seriously doubt 33 degree Masons are into this though.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is a secret I rarely share with anyone else....ready ..
We are born.....we live.....then we die.

KISS

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

33 degree Masons are...

...guys who spend too much time in the Scottish Rite.

You don't like brothers called Hamish. I can feel it!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

They would never tell you if they were!

It is all true but words don’t mean spit! The chakras are 8 in number and the 33 is the number of paths to get there. That is also the teaching of Kabbalah (great thread here discussing the same).

Don’t need Freemasonry to do it but it is quicker (than struggling by yourself).

Enlightenment is a hard path but you know that already.

The journey, not the destination!!

@all, you can do it!!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

most of us dont live to the maximum of our being

i have been quitening the mind for years now
and experienced pre astral projection
and suspect i may have breifly astral projected also

.. this new year will see me doing yoga and pranayama

the truth is in there

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wait. I have snakes in my butt and a pinecone in my brains?! No wonder I'm so grumpy.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It is not just meditation.

Freemasonry makes you memorize a crap load of stuff (music, art, history, literature, rhetoric, Greek, Latin, scripture, etc) because it floods your mind with imagery (along with their symbols). Then you “see” what is in front of everybody else but they can’t get (or “see). Ha, ha, on the comman, er, Cowan, man.

Hide behind an apron and you are special.

That will be a couple hundred a month until I say you have reached the top...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

thanks for the response, you also told us that there were 8 chakras, this from op link
"Pinecones regularly appear framed in Freemason Octagons on the ceilings of Masonic Lodges, and Large Freemason sculptures on the side of the Whitehall Building in the New York Financial District goes so far as to depict two enormous intertwining snakes spiraling up to a pinecone overlooking Battery Place (which is striking similarity to the Staff of Osiris)."

octagon representing the chakras possibly?

edit PS.... you didnt provide the link from your first post, just saying cause i would like to read it

edit on 1-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So Jesus was a Freemason, and blazed in the light of Lucifer is it?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

here is my argument!

The human spinal column is made up of 33 bones
when a human being awakens the Kundalini Serpent it travels up
through the chakras and spine(al) after the 33rd one they experience God.

When does a snake crawl up from your rear end and get into your brain? If it were following your spine, you'd be paralyzed and then dead well before it got to the brain stem. Basically, even as a metaphor, it sucks.

What is the Kundalini Serpent, then? what is it made of? How is it constituted? If it is a neurological signal traveling to the brain, why/how does the bottom pick it up, and why doesn't it reach the brain in milliseconds?

If it's target is the brain, why not just start there, entering the cranium directly? we do have soft tissues that it could probably bypass far easier.

Also, if you have to 'do things' to get it from the rectum to the cerebrum, that requires volition, which comes from the brain in the first place, so the direction of action is also wrong.

we are asleep, Jesus, Buddha etc were awakened.

Buddha spoke of enlightenment, which could be manipulated to mean something like "awakened" in language terms, but Jesus made claim to being "the only begotten Son of God".

There is no record of Jesus ever saying that He was awakened or enlightened. He just was who He was all through His incarnation and had pre-existed since before His primary role in the Creation of the universe.

Suggesting that Jesus just one day "woke up" or became otherwise enlightened is contrary to what He said and what others said about Him.

33 degree Masons are Awakened, thats what the all seeing eye symbolizes
their pineal glands have illuminated their being, the reason they distract you
is so you dont do it, they dont want you using their secret cause then they
wont be special anymore and their bloodline wont be special. they dont want
you to quieten your mind and they will go to any extreme to prevent this.

you have been told the truth from the beginning but you wont accept it.
the higher power resides within.

The estimated 108 billion people who have died without displaying the attributes of any such 'internal higher power' might indicate that you are wrong. Even the Buddha died.

thirdeyepinecones.com...
"The Egyptian Staff of Osiris, dating back to approximately 1224 BC, depicts two intertwining serpents rising up to meet at a pinecone. Modern scholars and philosophers have noted the staff’s symbolic parallels to the Indian “Kundalini,” a spiritual energy in the body depicted as coiled serpents rising up from the base of the spine to the Third Eye (Pineal Gland)"
"Depictions of Hindu deities are also interwoven with both literal and symbolic representations of serpents and pinecones. In some cases, Hindu gods are carved, sculpted or drawn holding a pinecone in outstretched hand. Shiva, the most prominent god in the Hindu tradition, is consistently depicted with a head, or coiled hair, shaped in marked similarity to a pinecone and interwoven with a serpent or serpents."
"Catholic religious tradition is intricately interwoven with pinecones, perhaps most prominently atop the sacred staff carried by the Pope himself. The Coat of Arms of the Holy See, found on the Vatican flag among other places, features a stacking of three crowns suspiciously similar in shape to a pinecone. The very name, “Holy See,” appears to many to be a direct reference to the Third Eye"
"references across cultures.
"The Bible itself alludes to pinecones and the Pineal Gland on several occasions, sometimes quite specifically. Beginning in Genesis, Jacob wrestles all night with God, and is commanded to change his name to Israel. The bible then purports the following:
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: “For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. And as he passed over Peniel the sun rose upon him.
--Genesis 32:30-31
(Literal Biblical translation of the word “Peniel” means “Face of God”)"

Despite your 'Dan Brown like' confusion of similarities in words, the Hebrew word Penuel (phonetically: pen-oo-ale') is vastly different from the Hebrew equivalent of 'pine'. Firstly, the ancient texts of the Bible make no specific mention of 'pine trees' but instead refer to other conifers (i.e: their fruit has a cone shape) such as Cedar (phonetically: eh-rez'), Fir or Cypress (phonetically: ber-osh') or Boxwood (phonetically: ash-oor'). In modern Hebrew the equivalent to the English 'pine tree' is pronounced (phonetically: tid-hawr'). None of them are similar to Penuel.

so turn of the electricity and tune in to the silence.
because your body is the temple, nothing else.

Religions want to hide this from you as well btw
who would pay for the repair bills on their fake temples.

So, apparently you assume that 'doing nothing', has been done by hardly anyone before, and will lead you to enlightenment?

edit on 1/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

im highlighting what countless people attest too, sorry for shaking your fragile little box
you are a know it all, and i know nothing

i will learn nothing from you.

thanks for your time, sorry for the short reply btw

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

They would never tell you if they were!

It is all true but words don’t mean spit! The chakras are 8 in number and the 33 is the number of paths to get there. That is also the teaching of Kabbalah (great thread here discussing the same).

Don’t need Freemasonry to do it but it is quicker (than struggling by yourself).

Enlightenment is a hard path but you know that already.

The journey, not the destination!!

@all, you can do it!!

Thanks! I may look into it again. One needs a good bit of time and peace and quite to accomplish enlightenment I imagine.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Pranayama is some sort of long slow controlled breathing isn't it? I tried that for a short season as well but its been a few years.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

A version I have heard has the number of chakras at seven: root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye, and crown. One for each color of the rainbow, and coincidentally, the number of tones in the major scale (discounting the octave). Though some sources have it that there are many more chakras (in the hands, feet, even the knees).

Can you clarify what you mean by "33 is the number of ways to get there"? Do you mean 33 ways to enlightenment, or to the chakras? I have come to understand, as the OP, that 33 is symbolically used because of the number of spinal vertebrae. I don't really have an opinion on the ultimate importance of this other than the fact that, if one takes body-mind connection into account, an upright physical posture encourages uprightness of thought and conduct.

I think at a certain point the symbology outlives its usefulness. It's about learning to live right, not memorizing arcane knowledge.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Reminds me of an old scifi called The Tingler. Maybe that guy was into the kundalini too.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

there is lots of information out there
but the one i have started with is
hold right nostril with right thumb to breathe in fully through your left nostril
then switch to right index finger to hold left nostril to exhale through right nostril
you repeat this a number of times, i do it five or six times each time i do it
and you do it about 4 times a day. spaced out... pun intended lol

im not sure if you can do it more or not btw, i too am learning as i go
but there is a lot of PDFs out there that show you

if people are searching for truth in this world, they could try this and if it
doesn't work well they have really tried and it doesn't work, but to say no
this is false without trying then why listen to them.

never heard of anyone that has tried wholeheartedly and claimed its all nonsense

all the best on your search

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Any type of focused breathing is going to have a relaxing effect. I've used the prana technique and experienced great relaxation, along with unexpected "psychic upheaval", though I don't blame the breathing technique. (I'm a naturally high-strung person who, believe it or not, gets "relaxation anxiety"...it's a real thing!)

I've heard about the alternating-nostril technique but never had anyone explain what is useful about this. Can you expand on why you think the technique is useful?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join