It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Jones is the 'GOAT' because he's a CHEATER

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

God won't let it happen!

I've known some shocking liars in my time. "I swear on my nan's grave" and "I swear on my baby's life." "Honestly, if I'm lying I hope God strikes me down right now!"

One thing I've never heard is someone honest using any of the above vows. Jones could be the first though...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

right

"if im lying then may god take away all my talent right now"

see. it didnt happen

hahahahahaah

he said he is going to fight to be vindicated and to have his no contest to DC overturned.

at the presser he said the long term metabolite could be in his body for 7 years.
not sure where he got that info

wouldnt it be some # if he somehow gets 'vindicated', gets his DC deal overturned then goes on to smash everyone for the next 10 years?

he is only 31 though in his interview with ariel he said he was 23.
its ok
jon likes to do coke

anyway he has never been knocked out. never been submitted.
healthy. fights smart

he could easily be wrecking dudes for the next decade

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
on rogan the snitch said only 1 study has ever been done and it was 281 days long. something like that

so right away jon is double that for the metabolite and now he is saying it could be in his body for 7 tears.

where is he getting that info?

see i think the ufc #ed up. usada. wada. someone.

seems like jon has the method basically figured out and has pretty much a green light to cheat.

how it seems to me

he has the long term metabolite that pulses and can maybe be in his body for 7 years so it cant be a new ingestion.
no short or mid term. only long

so all he has to do is make sure enough time has passed to not have short or mid because apparently long can stay in the body for hundreds of years????

know what i mean

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I'm mostly done with any fighter who gets popped for PEDs. If you need to cheat and don't know every single thing going into your body you deserve to be suspended.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

He's a gifted dude and the PEDs don't bestow talent like he has. I wonder if he was coked up the day he was persuaded to add the special formula??

I can't see how he'd be vindicated but stranger things have happened. Maybe God will intervene!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I'm mostly done with any fighter who gets popped for PEDs. If you need to cheat and don't know every single thing going into your body you deserve to be suspended.

i agree in regards to how it is set up now.
it is banned.
they are tested
fighter B stays clean he does not deserve to fight fighter A who has an unfair advantage.
this is a combat sport. we cant have that

but i think they should just stop testing.
just like in Pride

do them. dont do them. just know your opponent could full well be doing them.

# even if they tested them just so the opponent could know going in.
if you know going in then youre making a choice.

the opponent could turn down the fight or gain a little of the others money.

or they just dont test

it is silly at this point

it has not been trusted for some time.

the flip side to the stop testing them is the clean fighters that are put through bull# cause of the testing program.

it is intense

all fighters in the pool have to register with this app and inform usada via the app where they are and where they are going to be at all times.
usada can and does show up anytime at all hours.

some dudes like jon fail all the time yet still fight while other dudes that are clean and have never popped get hit with those random anytime tests 12 and 15 times a year.

usada dudes roll up on you at a venue and show no idea and usher you into a closet to piss and youre just supposed to do it.

that has happened.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

He's a gifted dude and the PEDs don't bestow talent like he has. I wonder if he was coked up the day he was persuaded to add the special formula??

I can't see how he'd be vindicated but stranger things have happened. Maybe God will intervene!

it will never be a true vindication cause the waters are so muddy.
even if the reports came out tomorrow from usada or wada that said jon jones never cheated.
nothing intentional. must have got it from a dick pill and the long term can stay in forever.

most people will not believe him at this point. his legacy is tainted.

funny thing is even if it is totally legit.. the potential reports i mean people will still not believe it cause people dont understand it.
i dont.

picogram half life plus more medical # and blah blah..
long term short term 7 years

ok.
if you say so

but jon cheated

know what i mean?
thats how most people are going to feel

he can destroy everyone from this moment forward and never piss dirty and people will always be like

"but when he fought DC..........."
always going to be that *

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yeah it's a bitch. He's always been controversial. I remember when people were hating him because of his growing GOAT credentials and A Silva was favourite GOAT. People chop and change all the time. Times change too.

I'll always see him as a cheat, but he can test clean from now on and I'll respect his success. It's a headache.

I'm not down at all with his #talking about DC's legacy. Headache again.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

he does seem to always have this drama about him.

DC is the man. anyone that starts trashing DC loses points cause DC is a dude that is just good all around. i mean as a person

Jon is definitely a dick. i think he is a liar and a manipulator and i really dont trust him.

but the man can fight. you have to admit. if you put blinders on and just watch his fights.
youre watching something special.

always going to have that asterisk.

you know i say i am not interested in Jon vs DC again but i am having trouble being interested in seeing Jon fight anyone cause he is an amazing fighter at a weight with not a lot of amazing fighters.
IMO

i guess i would like to see Jon go to heavy and fight the black beast or Brock or Stipe.

he just tuned up the number 2 in the division without putting in a lot of effort.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I think he drew the line at LW because he has the advantage on DC at that weight. Clever...or tactical.

I agree about DC, he's a good guy and seems honest (bar 'towelgate' lol) and clean. Doesn't blink, doesn't respect UFC and gets on with it. JJ spoke about "my era" and it'll sting the crap out of DC because it could come true and F his own legacy.

Brock?! You've triggered me. Dude should never work for the UFC again. I hate the guy.

JJ can wipe out the LW division and go up to HW in a couple of years. Dana's probably talking about an Anthony Joshua fight lol. If he stays clean.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

i dont think brock belongs.
never did

i mention brock cause he is always a potential come back and it would be nice to see Jon smash him and prove again he does not belong.

i just looked at the top 15 light heavies

not interested in seeing Jon fight any of those guys

i wouldnt mind seeing a catch with the middle weights

Yoel Romero or Jacare

hell yeah man

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join