It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian archaeologist haunted by ‘CURSED dreams’ of mummies after opening sarcophagus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

An archaeologist was left terrified after the mummy he apparently “disturbed” came back to haunt him in his dreams.

Egyptian archaeologist haunted by ‘CURSED dreams’ of mummies after opening sarcophagus

Well guess who that archaeologist is. Our old buddy Zahi Hawass. He must miss the spotlight. Not saying he is making this up but why are we just hearing about this now? Maybe he has talked about it before and I just missed it.

Zahi Hawass is an Egyptian archaeologist and former Minister of State for Antiquities Affairs, who claims to have discovered the Valley of the Golden Mummies at Bahariya and experienced the curse first-hand. The huge burial site in the Western Desert has since been uncovered to be home to more than 10,000 mummies. During the excavation, the 71-year-old stumbled across two child mummies, that he and his team removed to be put on display at a museum. However, Netflix documentary "Top 10 Secrets and Mysteries" revealed how the finding apparently came back to haunt him.

edit on 27-12-2018 by LookingAtMars because: ETA: Was not sure where to put this went with paranormal at first but decided TV would be better. Some people watch Netflix on TV. Mods please move if you like

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Well guess who that archaeologist is. Our old buddy Zahi Hawass.

I think Hawass will do anything for attention. His star has risen and is falling ... of course it may be true. But coming from a position of strength and confidence, he would not be scared or at least would not admit as much. That he's doing so now only goes to show that he's trying to keep his fame from fading, which it inevitably will.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Zahi Hawass has no conscience. Good riddance, feed him to the mummies.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

Well guess who that archaeologist is. Our old buddy Zahi Hawass.

I think Hawass will do anything for attention. His star has risen and is falling ... of course it may be true. But coming from a position of strength and confidence, he would not be scared or at least would not admit as much. That he's doing so now only goes to show that he's trying to keep his fame from fading, which it inevitably will.

I guess I will watch the show and judge it from there. I hope the nine other mystery's don't include him or I might not make it all the way through the show

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I don't believe a word the crook hawass says. Pathetic little man

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Zahi Hawass has no conscience. Good riddance, feed him to the mummies.

This POS needs to get a mummy curse that lasts 1,000 lifetimes.

He has played the gatekeeper... sorry road BLOCK — to our true understanding of Ancient Egypt.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I hope when he dies, his version of Hell has mummies everywhere. Like if Rick and Morty went to a mummy universe, with mummy families, mummy policeman, mummy cashier at the store, and hes the only human...

No, make Him a mummy and everyone runs in fear from him and throws things at him, so he has to try to find a way to survive on his own. Like a leper.

Oh, crap, what if that happens to me now for wishing it on him? No you know what, I changed my mind. Be merciful on him, Lord. I mean, he probably knew not what he did, you know, that sort of thing. And uh, if you happen to come across anyone else who clearly knew not what they did, just, uh, be merciful upon him as well. I mean, half the time I don't even know what I'm doing, you know? If I did something bad, it was definitely an accident or some kind of situation where I basically had no choice, ok? Like, no choice whatsoever. The universe pretty much had a gun to my head.

new topics

top topics

join