It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian hawks propose to deploy the Gulf Stream and flood America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: RussianTroll

Most military think tanks have plans and exercises drawn up for almost every possible scenario. Some of these are rather outlandish and some are straight up tactical and strategical exercises. I certainly doubt that Russia would put this particular plan into action.

But it's kind of fun to see how the other side's think tanks work. Thanks for sharing.

I also doubt the reality of such a scenario. There are much more traditional, effective and cheap ways of deterrence.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Most military think tanks have plans and exercises drawn up for almost every possible scenario. Some of these are rather outlandish and some are straight up tactical and strategical exercises. I certainly doubt that Russia would put this particular plan into action.

But it's kind of fun to see how the other side's think tanks work. Thanks for sharing.

I also doubt the reality of such a scenario. There are much more traditional, effective and cheap ways of deterrence.

deterrence? what would "they" be trying to "deter" on US soil?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Take it easy. It's just that everything is big in Russia)))
Merry Christmas!

edit on 26-12-2018 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just jet stream me over some of your hottest women. Thanks

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I hope it washes a few Cod into Lake Superior so we can fish for Cod. I think that would be fun. We already got a few sharks in the great lakes by the power plants so we do not need more of those. worldnewsdailyreport.com...

That is a big one, I heard of smaller ones in some of the great lakes before though that were verified by government agencies. Who would think that we got sharks here.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Snæfellsjökull if you want to use the proper name

Intresting thread.

Gonna give the links ago.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't think this would flood the U.S. but I could be totally wrong. Iceland is North of Canada's northern latitude & the Atlantic ocean has an average depth of more than 10,000 feet. That in combination with the Gulf Stream current, which flows 10 times more water than all the rivers in the world combined would dissipate the wave before it can reach U.S. shores. The current might divert Southeast and stop flowing, throwing the world into another ice age. Russia, Canada & Europe would be the most negatively effected by an event like this.
edit on 26-12-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Between this and the plan to set off the San Andreas fault line I am impressed.

Russian strategic planners really do think outside of the box.

I do not like their plans, but I am still impressed.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Careful there Troll-e buddy ....You're giving away Russian secrets. Your buddy, Putin will iradiate you for giving away state secrets

edit on 26-12-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I hope it washes a few Cod into Lake Superior so we can fish for Cod. I think that would be fun. We already got a few sharks in the great lakes by the power plants so we do not need more of those. worldnewsdailyreport.com...

That is a big one, I heard of smaller ones in some of the great lakes before though that were verified by government agencies. Who would think that we got sharks here.

You know thats fake right? Only certain shark breeds can actually live in fresh water
edit on 12/26/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Careful there Troll-e buddy ....You're giving away Russian secrets. Your buddy, Putin will iradiate you for giving away state secrets

I have permission with a personal signature of Putin, my friend. But Putin has a "troll hour" during which he communicates with his hybrid army. I will ask again, referring to you)))

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Fukushima might have set off that 'nuclear ship of death'.

Man.... we as humans do some really stoopid $#!^

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Take it easy. It's just that everything is big in Russia)))
Merry Christmas!

Haha That's what I hear....

Just kidding.... a little American humor

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

But what a man))) Not everyone will be able to raise this)))

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hahahaha. He is like Atlas. A God among men even though his bride is a whale among fish in the sea.

LoL Have a good one. May our wives not kill us before we enjoy ourselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Hahahaha. He is like Atlas. A God among men even though his bride is a whale among fish in the sea.

LoL Have a good one. May our wives not kill us before we enjoy ourselves.

I will reveal the secret, most likely it is his mother-in-law)))

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: rickymouse

You know thats fake right? Only certain shark breeds can actually live in fresh water

Well, of course that is fake, it was from Illinois.

Here is a real one though, this picture was taken in Lake Superior near where my daughter and her husband had their wedding about a month ago. Of course they had wet suits when swimming in lake superior right after they got married in the middle of November. I didn't see any shark there at the time. There are occasional sightings of them here, the DNR is aware of their presence in the great lakes. They may come in through the Saint Lawrence seaway or from people letting their fish tank sharks go in the lakes. upsupply.co...

I have read about a half a dozen confirmed cases of them being in Lake Superior and other great lakes over the years.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

But what a man))) Not everyone will be able to raise this)))

I would have lost 3 or 4 disks halfway up. Hey, big gurls need love too!

I do have to commend you guys... Women tend to stick with their husbands over there. One bad thing I can say about the US is the divorce rate. I also hear that the woman to man ratio is a bit high on the woman side because of this... Have a good woman over there to spare?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Is there a plan to nuke Yellowstone? I don't care what they say I like your threads RussianTroll. RT hummm...?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Damn, I guess that Russian Hawk wants an early spring in Moscow.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join