It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian hawks propose to deploy the Gulf Stream and flood America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

In the publication of the "Military-Industrial Courier" published an article, which describes the ability to deploy for the Gulf Stream to flood the United States.

For this, the author of the article, Choro Tukembayev, suggests to undermine the radial dyke of the Icelandic volcano Snayfelsyokyudl using a thermonuclear charge.

Thus, the southwestern slope of the volcano will collapse into the ocean.
“The resulting landslide will create water pressure in the basin of the Irminger Sea to the Labrador shelf, where the depth at the edge is 300 meters, in the canyon it is more than two kilometers. Thus, we get a long wave in a southwesterly direction, ”the material says.

It is noted that the distance of the wave on the axis of Miramishi - Washington depends on the pressure. In addition, the author of the article suggests using the Poseidon atomic drone to exacerbate the effects of tsunami radioactive water.

Also today, a blog in the LiveJournal of the Center for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies (AST Center) has published an article that underwater tests of a nuclear power plant of the uninhabited Poseidon apparatus have begun in Russia.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Aww thats so sweet of you guys. We love you too.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Mother Russia will flood the world to harm the USA!

Yep that'll work!

The real game changer will come when Russia deploys defense evading hypersonic nuclear capable missiles.

That will be the moment when things neither side wants will happen.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

From happiness, I'm covered in snot)))

link   
Boy you really like that propaganda dont ya?

Thanks for letting us know though, mighty American of you, hope they dont trace your connection back , or Putin gonna have a special treat for you!

link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Your most accurate translation ever.........

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

This is ridiculous.....even for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

(post by Lagomorphe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Boy you really like that propaganda dont ya?

Thanks for letting us know though, mighty American of you, hope they dont trace your connection back , or Putin gonna have a special treat for you!

I just get great pleasure from such a reaction)))

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

They should deploy the sharks with lasers on their heads too.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I must write to Vladimir and congratulate him on his secret invasion plans. He must be really excited.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hey the Tsar Bomba was going to be dropped down the Marianas trench in order to cause world wide catastrophe as a soviet doomsday weapon, it would have decimated America, China and also just about every other country in the world with large coastal infrastructure as well as actually causing an artificial tectonic shift.
The American's now have a military presence and have declared the Marianas trench a protected zone as keeping it safe from lunatic's is in everybody's interests including the Chinese whom may have suffered even more than the American's had the soviets deployed there Bomba into the trench.

Then the soviet's planned to built a ship sized nuclear bomb even larger than the Tsar Bomba, this was going to sail back and forth along the soviet coastline and if it detected elevated radiation would have detonated throwing vast amount's of radioactive waste into the atmosphere and potentially wiping out most life on the surface of the earth so had it been built it was designed to cause a global extinction event.

Now you ever hear of a guy that get's HIV because he had sex with someone or used drug's then get's so angry with the world he goes and takes a needle of his own blood and run's around stabbing people with it, those incident's are rare but this is exactly like a country doing that, it's irrational and basically evil so they had better hope God is not watching them - which he is - because he will definitely not be pleased with them.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Flood Washington DC, by destroying Iceland, and going through Канада !!
Damn.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Could be this is Vladimir. He went with forum posts instead of tweets like the US president.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Oh man, that snot good.
Here, have a hanky

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
so this will flood the entire US, or just a little of the coastline? I only ask, because if that happened, and not all of the US was flooded, your butty Vlad will find out how effective his deterrents are. I can't imagine we would smile and nod, I'd think something bad might be sent over to mother Russia.

knowing that, why not just send the nukes, it's what will end up happening either way.

Can Vlad spend all that money in hell?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Most military think tanks have plans and exercises drawn up for almost every possible scenario. Some of these are rather outlandish and some are straight up tactical and strategical exercises. I certainly doubt that Russia would put this particular plan into action.

But it's kind of fun to see how the other side's think tanks work. Thanks for sharing.

(post by Lagomorphe removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join