It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Christmas Eve... Strange phone call

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Very strange. Reverse look up the # and find out some info on this guy!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Very strange. Reverse look up the # and find out some info on this guy!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Hoodwinked AND punked on
Christmas eve.
HooHaa!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

My cat wouldn't have fallen for that old trick.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Send him pics of all the womens u r sleeping with and let him see if any resemble his wife...this is important bruh, we gotta solve this.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I think you should send those pics he sent you through a facial recognition program. See if anything pops.

Speaking of weird pics...

Sorry for the off-topic...

I swear.. it just happened!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I would seriously consider setting up a sniper position on the roof of your house.
Grab a six-pack of beer and a blanket it's going to be a long night

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

My cat wouldn't have fallen for that old trick.

If it had, it would have been #5 on the Chinese menu long ago!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Haha.

That is awesome.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Did you look up the number?

I tried. It wasn’t listed and I am too cheap to pay $15 to do a paid search.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Did you look up the number?

I tried. It wasn’t listed and I am too cheap to pay $15 to do a paid search.

Keep all pics, write down everything that was said on the phone. Like you did here, but be more specific.
For example, was his voice low, med, or high pitch. Was he acting hysterical, or was he calm, cool, and collected.

Has he called again?
edit on 24-12-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

He sounded like a guy that may have been in his 60s. He hasn’t called again. He sent a few more texts. Saying that if I remembered anything about his wife to please let him know, and wished me a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

He did have a shaky voice, as if he was upset about her cheating on him.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: highvein

He sounded like a guy that may have been in his 60s. He hasn’t called again. He sent a few more texts. Saying that if I remembered anything about his wife to please let him know, and wished me a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

He did have a shaky voice, as if he was upset about her cheating on him.

I am getting a vibe of confusion on his behalf. If he texts anymore tell him you will meet him at the nearest police station at 9.a.m. tomorrow.

Show up at 8:30.a.m. and do a little stakeout from the corner of that block. If benches are available, bring a newspaper.

Make you have a quarter sized hole on the last page. You know what for.

They will know if he is acting confused and handle the situation.

I am sure he will be confused on you part of gathering intelligence data secretly on him, but that will give you more time to complete your investigation of determining your next step.

That is only one of many tactics you can use in accordance with your strategy.
edit on 24-12-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

What kind of guy takes a picture of his wife sleeping.

Weird situation all around!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy Ok now there is communication between the unknown caller and yourself and you have pictures of his wife sleeping ?(in bed?)on your phone Hope she doesn't disappear, or hate Freemasons.
No way would i meet the "brothers at the lodge" Not a red alert but yellow or orange.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Maybe she was DEAD!

LOL!

Disclaimer - No, I'm not really that twisted; it's actually a running joke in my family. My father was always very impatient and used to jump to these crazy conclusions all the time. If he called someone twice and they didn't answer he'd say..."Maybe they're dead" We'd always laugh thinking he was joking, but as he got older he'd say it more often. One time he'd been trying to get in touch with someone and couldn't. At one point he got this real stern look on his face and said..."I really think he's dead!" I realized he wasn't joking! Mom had had enough of the macabre reaction all the time and put a stop to it once and for all. Ever afterwards, whenever something didn't happen immediately (like dinner showing up at a restaurant, etc.), we'd tease dad saying..."Maybe they're DEAD!"

edit on 12/24/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Dude, you better hope the next text he sends you doesn't have a picture of a disturbed patch of ground, and the text message of...

"Nevermind, I took care of the problem for you! Thanks!"

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Maybe a scam and he was going to try to black mail you or something.
One of those I’ll keep this from your wife and family for $500 deals.

Definitely an odd call. I’d be on edge as well.
Especially if you told him you don’t know her and he still wants to come over to “talk”

Or perhaps he’s trying to break the ice and has some homo-erotic tendencies.

The old send a pic of my wife sleeping so I can get some grab ass trick.
edit on 24-12-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Bill collectors and scammers use other peoples number to hide their own. I had a number that kept showing up, I called it back, it was a lady that said she was getting calls from my phone # also. At first she chewed me out for calling her all the time until I sent her screen shots of her number calling my ph, neither of us had ever called each other. We had a good laugh about it. I would think it's highly illegal to use someones # in that manner, but we had proof they had.

Point being this may be how your number ended up on their ph.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
If you lived in my area I might be willing to help. Set up a meeting and tell him what youll bs wearing, and it will be me, and see if he notices. Try it with a friend if you know someone crazy enough. Even if he notices, which means he already knows what you look like, then once your friends cover is blown instruct him to press the guy hard for information "Whats this really about?!?!"

I think he Might already know more about you than you realize... I just don't buy that "he knew from how you talk that you're Freemasonic"... He had to have already known that. Right?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join