It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how its possible?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

i already put the theories under test and the only one that survived was IDH

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Paranormal implies magic. Unknown phenomena is better.

Is like the term ghost it implies something about the nature of the phenonena which is not actually known.

Paranormal is not a synomym of unknown phenomena.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Paranormal simply donates events or phenomena that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.

But something is only unknown until it is not.

It's our ability to comprehend what we are perceiving that's the issue.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The IDH theory has gone so far out on a limb to be impossible to prove; yet it has brought repercussions to the ETH theory that boggles one's mind.
edit on 23-12-2018 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 23-12-2018 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: jedi_hamster

what are the odds that everthing in the universe would suddenly home in a single insignificant planet?

Your comment assumes our planet is insignificant. While I can’t prove it is significant (nor do I really think it is), I can’t say it’s insignificant either.

Said another way, we very well may not be as yet able as a civilization or species to comprehend what true capabilities or significance we have from a planetary standpoint. Nor can we really say how significant or insignificant our corner of the galaxy or universe is.

What we can say, however, is that planets like earth aren’t the most common as it pertains to the body of planetary objects we hve seen/found/think we’re found. So, while it doesn’t make us significant per se, it may make the planet “rare”.

But, I can’t speak to if that’s “rare” like a gem-quality diamond or rare like a still driving Ford Pinto in terms of value.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Why? We've already almost got the tech to duplicate every effect we've ever seen. A lot of it will be in the form of plasma images that only appear to do things and exist, but then who's to say that's not what we have been seeing all along?

There has been zero phenomenons that have ever been witnessed that could not be duplicated with more advanced versions of technology we already have. There is not a single thing that requires any phenomenon to date to require an extradimensional origin.

Not saying it's not possible but certainly far from required.
edit on 12/23/2018 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

how it's possible? that despite all the evidence angaist, ETH is still theory number one for UFO phenomena and related subjects (cattle mutilations, MIBs, and yes sasquatch)?
how it's possible? that after various experts (meade layne, john keel,jacques vallee, among many others) reached the conclusion that the UFO phenomena had a purely paranormal and fortean origin, we still try to worship the "experts" (friedman, the TTSA crew,nick pope among many others) that still clung to ETH?
how its possible? that after 70 years (and counting!) ufology still repeats the same mistakes that the people of 1947 commited?
how its possible? that a theory created by military disinformation units 50 years ago to mislead the ufologists (and brainwash the public with constant references to ETH in almost all facets of pop culture) is today more accepted than a flawless theory created by geniuses based on recorded sightings and data
how its possible? that mankind is so stubborn?

So we look at this as either aliens are among us or this is a human created sociological phenomenon. Just look how alien spaceships have evolved in the last 100 years. We started with simple fly saucers and now we have massive complex ships and I don't think aliens have evolved in the last 100 years to account to this, so it is human creation.

To be honest if ships were around us they would be AI. Machines are not effected by evolution and can self replicate forever. It is suggested they could travel the universe in 2 billion years where life also goes on and on too, but species are rather short lived and come and go...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Why not a combination of both IDH and ETH?

The stars and their planets are too far apart for biological creatures to travel between them in 4D so they use a technology that allows them to circumvent the physical distance by means of higher dimensional portals / technology.

Maybe all the habitable worlds are connected /close at the right frequency / dimension?

The reason the ancients saw "gods" and the renaisance western Europeans saw "fairies," while others saw airships or disc /wedge-like "saucers" can be explained as a function of our brain-in-a-box trying to make sense of a residual effect of interdimensional transportation technology.

Flesh and blood "aliens" from across the unimaginable gulf of space in 4D could literally be our neighbors in 7, 9 or 11D.
It doesn't have to be one or the other.

*shrug*

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for those links Karl12

I am still watching the videos you linked.
George Knapp is very good at thinking outside the box in order to think of the answers to most any question, and that is a good way to discover. He is good at it, and I think it makes him the best journalist on the planet. He doesn't shy away from these subjects, and there should be more who step up and do the same.

One big reason I support different theories is because of personal experience for IDH, and reality and science itself for ETH,.

Human beings living on planet Earth are the proof for another species living somewhere else, that the ETH is a fact.
Right? Looking at it that way I don't understand how anyone can deny it. Terrestrial just means Earth like.

I have personally seen inter-dimensional beings (demons) many years ago, and they can be almost anywhere. I don't know personally of any other inter-dimensional beings other than demons, or hell's angels, but they very well may exist. The ones I saw where evil and hate all of mankind.

Having said all of that, the universe is a huge gigantic place with every kind of thing is possible, and even very likely IMO.
So, there are good ones and bad ones out there just like good and bad on Earth. As above, so below as they say.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

how it's possible? that despite all the evidence angaist, ETH is still theory number one for UFO phenomena and related subjects (cattle mutilations, MIBs, and yes sasquatch)?
how it's possible? that after various experts (meade layne, john keel,jacques vallee, among many others) reached the conclusion that the UFO phenomena had a purely paranormal and fortean origin, we still try to worship the "experts" (friedman, the TTSA crew,nick pope among many others) that still clung to ETH?
how its possible? that after 70 years (and counting!) ufology still repeats the same mistakes that the people of 1947 commited?
how its possible? that a theory created by military disinformation units 50 years ago to mislead the ufologists (and brainwash the public with constant references to ETH in almost all facets of pop culture) is today more accepted than a flawless theory created by geniuses based on recorded sightings and data

News flash! No one knows what some of these ufos are. Because you are an "expert" does not mean people should blindly follow them.

If we do not know what some of these ufos are, how can we say they are not ET?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

i did same - but my conclusion was IDK tempered with a huge does of IDC

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

How do you know they were demons? Did they tell you? If so, how do you know they weren't lying? What do you even mean by demon in the first place? How do you define demon? How do the beings you saw define demon? Where and how exactly does confirmation of demon even come from?

Is like people saying they saw a ghost. There are so many potentially faulty assumptions associated with that word.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

"There is not a single thing that requires any phenomenon to date to require an extradimensional origin."

What about Quantum computing? The only physical explanation of how quantum computing works is that it uses the computational resources of parallel universe.

The exotic and really weird fringes of fundamental quantum physics do play a role of growing importance in practical applications.
edit on 23-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I'll admit to not being an expert on quantum physics. From my understanding, however, no one can truly be called an expert on it as very little of it is truly understood. Getting things to work doesn't always require a full understanding of it. People have been inventing things a long time without understanding the full physics of how they work.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

There is enough evidence out there to support most EVERY theory being possible. A combination of theories can even be true for a single event reported.

Can you provide one "alien" evidence?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Flesh and blood "aliens" from across the unimaginable gulf of space in 4D could literally be our neighbors in 7, 9 or 11D.
It doesn't have to be one or the other.

And here we are with our best "Facts" "evidences" etc are nothing more than conjectures. Hard to suggest aliens are among us without an alien...

edit on 23-12-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It gets trippy where Quantum computation is concerned though.

And like i said, the only physical explanation of how quantum computing works is that it uses the computational resources of parallel universe.

The answers are down there amongst the foam.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Only current physical explanation you mean. Always possible they are missing a key component due to current technological limitations or understandings. Not discounting extradimensions just stating there's always the posibility of missing something.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

And I have to wonder how it is possible that you are asking this, of course, "who" is being stubborn!

Anyway, as I have proven that ETH is 100% viable, and that extraterrestrials HAVE visited the Earth, and abducted people (even IF those people have a dubious story), it makes me wonder why you would ask that question...

Anyway y'all, back in the early 1960's a pair of Humans were abducted by Extraterrestrials, their names were Betty and Barney Hill. Yes I know none of y'all believe their story...thats actually okay because Betty drew a thing she called a "star map" that is a 99.1% match to real world stars when viewed from 122 light years away.

The details of this "map" are rather numerous so if ya want to see much of it click here...there is also a PDF

Fundamentally...Betty drew what she called a "star map" on note book paper after she received a hypnotic suggestion that she would remember the map...long story short she put 25 dots on the paper and connected them with some lines.

Some years later a person named Marjory Fish spent some years identifying the stars in Betty's map...well many of them anyway...

Over the decades the map has been "proven" and debunked several times with nobody actually paying any real attention to what they were doing. Most Astronomers declared the map false because they didn't really know enough about Astronomy at the time...today thing are vastly different.

The problem with Betty's map is actually simple; Does Betty's map match any group of 25 stars viewed from anywhere? AND, What is the probability that Betty could draw such a map at random?

Parts of the first question are answered by the second, but, using Computer Vision AI, 3D models of real world stars (derived from Hipparcos) I have determined that Betty's map is a 99.1% match real stars within 33 parsec of Earth when viewed from HIP-26737 (a star some 122 ly from Earth).

To compute the probability of the map being random we take the first 25 terms of 2826 factorial...that gives us the number of possible combinations of stars we might use...1.7e86...a very large number, and Betty has but one chance in all that...fundamentally the probability is so small as to be virtually non-existent...so, it would have been virtually impossible for Betty to draw that map as she did.

This discovery kind of solidifies the "ETH", and as I have already asserted; there is NO scientific foundation of alternate realities (dimension)...you probably shouldn't use the term "dimension" in this context...it's confusing.

edit on 23-12-2018 by james1947 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It is what it is, but without the computational resources of parallel universe being utilized, quantum computing, could not function.

So as i said, fundamental quantum physics do play there a part where growing importance in practical applications are concerned.

We are indeed now extra-dimensional engineers of a sorts.

Then there is String theory to consider, that does not work without 10-dimensions, with M-theory incorporating an 11-dimensional aspect.

edit on 23-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join