It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other problem with 5G - World Domination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
While the question if 5G will kill or damage life or even take control of humanity's minds is unclear. There is no question that whoever controls the 5G networks will have vast control over the information of most of the world. Imagine if that turns out to be Google. Right now though it looks like it may be China that is about to dominate the world with 5G.

Huawei is a leader in 5G technology and, earlier this year, surpassed Apple to become the second largest smartphone maker in the world behind Samsung. But Huawei is much more than an innocent manufacturer of smartphones. It is a spy agency of the Chinese Communist Party.

Huawei is a key part of this aggressive effort to spy on the rest of the world. The company’s smartphones, according to FBI Director Christopher Wray, can be used to “maliciously modify or steal information,” as well as “conduct undetected espionage.”

As a global leader in 5G technology, it has been tasked with installing 5G “fiber to the phone” networks in countries around the world. In fact, “Made in China 2025” — the party’s aggressive plan to dominate the cutting-edge technologies of the 21st century — singles out Huawei as the key to achieving global 5G dominance.

The new superfast 5G networks, which are 100 times faster than 4G, will literally run the world of the future. Everything from smartphones to smart cities, from self-driving vehicles to, yes, even weapons systems, will be under their control. In other words, whoever controls the 5G networks will control the world — or at least large parts of it. Huawei has reportedly secured more than 25 commercial contracts for 5G, but has been locked out of an increasing number of countries around the world because of spying concerns.

It has exposed the massive campaign of espionage that Huawei is carrying out around the world at the behest of the Party. It has revealed how that Party dreams of a new world order in which China, not America, is dominant.

How arrest of Chinese ‘princess’ exposes regime’s world domination plot

Will our grandchildren even know what privacy is? Other than strange stories told by old geezers of a "better time".

edit on 22-12-2018 by LookingAtMars because: word

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
And 5g also makes potatoes grow out of your head

Seriously, I doubt the China story, besides it's a waste of time anyway, the NSA already has everyone's details

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What's worse China, who doesn't have prosecution powers over us spying, or Samsung, who our gov is allowing into all of our homes with their spy tvs and phones?

They are both dirty, illegal constitution circumventing sellouts.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

What do you doubt about the China story? Lot of facts in the link if you read it. NSA may have everyone's details but 5G will give control over everything from your toaster to weapons systems, thanks to the internet of things.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
What's worse China, who doesn't have prosecution powers over us spying, or Samsung, who our gov is allowing into all of our homes with their spy tvs and phones?

They are both dirty, illegal constitution circumventing sellouts.

Yep, its a brave new world

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
5G is a protocol. China does not own it. It can be used by anyone. All phone manufacturers will have it, and charge for it. All router companies will deploy it. 5G is simply the Internet on steroids. If you buy a Chinese phone and it also has a spy chip in it, it could spy on you. A 4G phone could also have a spy chip in it. If that worries you, don't buy a Chinese phone. 5G by itself has nothing to do with Chinese spies.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I am sure that the data that runs through the 5G network systems can be captured and controlled, just like the data running through the internet is now. Who will own the 5G systems?

As a global leader in 5G technology, it has been tasked with installing 5G “fiber to the phone” networks in countries around the world. In fact, “Made in China 2025” — the party’s aggressive plan to dominate the cutting-edge technologies of the 21st century — singles out Huawei as the key to achieving global 5G dominance.

edit on 22-12-2018 by LookingAtMars because: add quote, word

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

What do you doubt about the China story? Lot of facts in the link if you read it. NSA may have everyone's details but 5G will give control over everything from your toaster to weapons systems, thanks to the internet of things.

Cool, so China are going to weaponize my kitchen appliances, I'd better prepare some armour in order to defend myself against the toasted projectiles

Due to safety and security concerns, I try not to use WI-FI, that has nothing to do with China specifically, I did get very annoyed when I found out about the questionable actions of the NSA & GCHQ though

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

We dont even know if there is even an actual 5G network. Many locales do not have access to 4G if that even exist. What we do know, is AT&T intends to trick subscribers by placing a 5G icon on all their phones even though most places will not have access to a real 5G network years if ever. Afterall, if it says its 5G, then it is right ? If a you tube video can declare it bad, then AT&T can call their network 5G even though its not.

There was a perfect response yesterday in another thread about the evilness of 5G. It was from a self described technician who explained it all, 5G will actually use and need less power than current networks use, so it will be a weaker signal and require less power to radiate. You have more of a chance being run over by a bus than from suffering Illness from a wireless network.

You give away more personal information everyday to various websites like Face Book, You Tube, ATS, and Goigle. If the Chinese want info on people, all they need to do is scour Face Book, more military secrets divulged there than anywhere else.

Or they simply buy what they need from VISA or BOA, but this idea that someone can steal your secrets from 5G is a little late as far as thoughts go, cause the minute you put something over any type of wireless system, with or without encryption, it is fair game to anyone and has been for a very long time.
edit on 12/22/2018 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I am sure that the data that runs through the 5G network systems can be captured and controlled, just like the data running through the internet is now. Who will own the 5G systems?

Sure, "Just like the data running through the Internet is now." So what is different? Why not just blame "The Internet" itself? It makes as much sense. 5G systems will be owned by the same people who own 4G systems today.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
"t has revealed how that Party dreams of a new world order in which China, not America, is dominant."

Auch!
That must hurt. What if....?
World ....DOMINATION!
Muah ha ha.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Cool, so China are going to weaponize my kitchen appliances, I'd better prepare some armour in order to defend myself against the toasted projectiles

Due to safety and security concerns, I try not to use WI-FI, that has nothing to do with China specifically, I did get very annoyed when I found out about the questionable actions of the NSA & GCHQ though

The only projectiles you would have to worry about would be toast or Eggo's so armor my be a bit of an over kill. A fire suppression system on the other hand may be a good investment. "They" could overheat every appliance in a big city and blame it on a cow.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: LookingAtMars

We dont even know if there is even an actual 5G network. Many locales do not have access to 4G if that even exist. What we do know, is AT&T intends to trick subscribers by placing a 5G icon on all their phones even though most places will not have access to a real 5G network years if ever. Afterall, if it says its 5G, then it is right ? If a you tube video can declare it bad, then AT&T can call their network 5G even though its not.

There was a perfect response yesterday in another thread about the evilness of 5G. It was from a self described technician who explained it all, 5G will actually use and need less power than current networks use, so it will be a weaker signal and require less power to radiate. You have more of a chance being run over by a bus than from suffering Illness from a wireless network.

You give away more personal information everyday to various websites like Face Book, You Tube, ATS, and Goigle. If the Chinese want info on people, all they need to do is scour Face Book, more military secrets divulged there than anywhere else.

Or they simply buy what they need from VISA or BOA, but this idea that someone can steal your secrets from 5G is a little late as far as thoughts go, cause the minute you put something over any type of wireless system, with or without encryption, it is fair game to anyone and has been for a very long time.

I believe everything you say is true, but real 5G is coming at some point in the near future.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Sure, "Just like the data running through the Internet is now." So what is different? Why not just blame "The Internet" itself? It makes as much sense. 5G systems will be owned by the same people who own 4G systems today.

No matter who you blame it is getting worst not better and the IoT running off 5G is very scary, it seems to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

No matter who you blame it is getting worst not better and the IoT running off 5G is very scary, it seems to me.

Why? 5G is just faster. That's it. China has one large company that is about to run 5G, out of what will eventually be thousands. That's it. We went from 3G to 4G and nobody freaked out. If you're worried that hooking up your Samsung refrigerator to the IoT will result in China knowing how many eggs you have left, don't hook it up. And for God's sake get off the internet NOW.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 22-12-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

5G is a protocol. China does not own it. It can be used by anyone. All phone manufacturers will have it, and charge for it. All router companies will deploy it. 5G is simply the Internet on steroids. If you buy a Chinese phone and it also has a spy chip in it, it could spy on you. A 4G phone could also have a spy chip in it. If that worries you, don't buy a Chinese phone. 5G by itself has nothing to do with Chinese spies.

We are not talking about just phones here. We are talking about everything on the internet of things. From toasters to weapon systems.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
And 5g also makes potatoes grow out of your head

Seriously, I doubt the China story, besides it's a waste of time anyway, the NSA already has everyone's details

Preposterous... 5G makes carrots grow from the bum...

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

We are not talking about just phones here. We are talking about everything on the internet of things. From toasters to weapon systems.

Yes and you are missing Schuylers point, which is, all that is already a risk, you do not need a hyper fast internet connection for most IoT, and IoT largely is still a bit of a niche. Soon why is 5G suddenly a big scary thing. Weapon systems are already on Intranet, all that is happening is basically a wireless upgrade, things might be generally faster and world governments can still do what they always have which is to skim data illegally under the rouse of 'national security'

The NSA and GCHQ have been at it for years, not sure why everyone is so shocked that China or anyone else want to do it or are doing it. Seems peoples priorities or sense of reality are somewhat skewed. I mean A nation state already produced a sophisticated virus to specifically target control systems using zero day exploits in Stux net... no one seemed to care at all despite the fact that it was most probably produced by the so called 'good guys' you know despite it being in every way illegal and if done by anyone else people would loose their minds.

5G isn't the problem, peoples basic logical reasoning is the problem.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ErosA433

The new tech that is coming out soon like headless cars, augmented reality, delivery drones and even sex dolls will increase the risk 10 fold. All the things listed above and many more need the bandwidth of 5G to become fully functional.

All these new items coupled with 5G and AI will make what the NSA and GCHQ have been doing for years look like child's play. Have you seen what is going on in China these days and in the past? I don't really trust the US and UK, but China with it's social media scores and concentration camps dominating the IoT's would make it more of a nightmare than it is going to be already.

Not sure how anyone can miss that point.

edit on 27-5-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join