It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 2012 aliens come back?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by george54075407
just an observation.
every topic i have posted so far you have found some sort of derogatory comment to use against me. do you have an issue with me?

[edit on 27-2-2005 by george54075407]

Absolutely not! If it has been that way, I apologize! Have they all been about repeat posts? It's pet peeve of mine as most here know! I'm sorry if it has looked that way, but no, I have no issues with you at all...

I am sorry lady v i should have made my question a bit clearer it was not directed at you i meant CmptrN3rd5, apologies for making you think that though.
I have never had any posts from you about repeated posts and i beleive that you are correct in informing ppl about them

[edit on 27-2-2005 by george54075407]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
[vent]LadyV didn't realize you were not addressing her because she didn't read the posts prior to her own nor the ones that followed.

I think what she did do was read the title of the thread, skipped the content, and posted her pet peeve from her ever-present clipboard [/vent]

LadyV in the past when I saw your name I knew I was about to read an open-minded and informative post. I have been away from ATS for a few months. Since my return it seems the good majority of the posts I see from you is to remind us of your pet peeve.

I understand the posting policy and I completely agree with it. I wish everyone would do a quick check with the search feature prior to thread creation. That aside, most of the time you remind us of this it comes off as negative...to me at least. It seems like you post it without reading the content. You just look for repeat thread titles. In this thread I think it would have been nice if, in addition to reminding us of the posting policy, you had contributed something or at least responded to one of our posts. Just a thought. Oh and here is another:

Have you tried stickying this pet peeve as your signature?

[edit on 092828p://27u54 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
This has SO been discussed a million times here....did anyone try the search feature to add to an existing thread?

I know I'm just a newbie here but I've browesed messageboards and posted in them for quite awhile now. I'm compelled to add a little feedback here. Sometimes the Search option is not a cure all to finding threads and whatnot. Every now and again it fails to check archived posts that are very old so obviously anything of this subject nearly a year old may not appear in a search. Also you have to be so careful with your search terms because even one missed word may not get a result back. That and sometimes people just don't want to go sifting through dozens of thread pages to see if there is a thread on a certain subject of the Search function fails.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
why do you have to add to previose ones anyway? what is the problem with starting a fresh topic?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by george54075407
why do you have to add to previose ones anyway? what is the problem with starting a fresh topic?

Well as LadyV was saying it isn't a fresh topic. There is many threads on the Mayan Long Count calendar and the year 2012. There has even been threads addressing the very subject of this thread.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Cool, this is a thread from 2005!

Time is runing out, May 2012 is almost ending!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by george54075407

I'm a water alien, I live in your showers and baths. I am a pervert.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join