It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the illuminati planned terrible events many years ago to bring down our culture

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

" People still believe this illuminate crap? Sheesh. "

Yes , it is fairly Obvious to those who know History . Not All of the People on this Planet are Fools Sir ............

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Really smart people are amazing. They are capable of interpolating crazy amounts of information and synthesizing it into possible future events. I worked with this guys once who was so smart we all thought he was an extraterrestrial. Unless you've worked with someone at Einstein or Godel's level, you just have no idea how smart people can actually be. The cards in the Illuminati game seem prophetic. But I think all the information that went into the cards was publicly available at the time.

Have you ever played Illuminati the original version? I have.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It's from a collection of documents seized from a bunch of nutjobs. It is hosted by the CIA. This is not the same as supported by them.

From the root page:

The material in this file collection may contain content that is offensive and/or emotionally disturbing. This material may not be suitable for all ages. Please view it with discretion. Prior to accessing this file collection, please understand that this material was seized from a terrorist organization. Out of an abundance of caution we took the site down to resolve technical issues associated with the initial posting – and to remove additional detected malware – but we cannot guarantee that all malware has been removed.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink
Anyone else having issues trying to flag the post ? .. i have not been able to flag any today ?

Any of you ATS experts know why ?

Cheers for the post Manymasks... i am unable to add anything lol

The Evil Ones cast a wicked spell upon ATS many centuries ago. Every hour on the half hour (1:30, 2:30, 3:30, etc) and about 5 minutes before and after, nothing works right on ats. Stars, flags, replies... everything glitches up.

Some say thats when ATS Admins open up the site to the CIA to do their hourly scan to zero in on any trouble makers... ok I just made that up, nobody says that. At least not that I know of. I mean, technically there could be some people saying it, and I wouldn't know.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RealityIsAbsurd

well you be that change buddy, i done this OP speedily as i was up past my usual go to sleep time, people are often guided by their preconceived beliefs.... or in other words their ignorance.

i know nothing. and if there is an illuminati with their supposed power they could make anything look like a hoax, they could pin an armed robbery on anyone or they could falsify a fact to make someone look like a liar, my minds open without believing either/or

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

if you regard this as stupid maybe you should look closely at yourself, i am actually even more curious because of where it came from and the fact the CIA are putting it on their website, hidden in plain site is their MO.... apparently.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...(game)

"Illuminati is a standalone card game made by Steve Jackson Games (SJG), inspired by the 1975 book, The Illuminatus! Trilogy, by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. The game has ominous secret societies competing with each other to control the world through various means, including legal, illegal, and even mystical. It was designed as a "tongue-in-cheek rather than serious"[1] take on conspiracy theories."

now they say that SJ was part of the illuminati because many of the cards spookily predicted events, however after seeing that he was inspired by the polymath occultist RAW there is another more mystical explanation, and that is that his cards didn't predict events but caused them, belief brings confirmation.

and here's an example of how that happens by another famous person, Gr5ant Morrison, who is also an occultist
www.youtube.com...

I know it works also, and its early days in my understanding.
edit on 20-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

This one is from Osama Bin Laden’s collection of files from his compound in Abbottabad.

(Abbotabad is in the link address)

motherboard.vice.com...

edit on 20/12/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

if OBL had this in his compound does that mean we shouldn't believe it, i dont know tbh cause i dont believe anything and yet know anything is possible, what if OBL has always been an asset to the CIA, just another thing used to control the consciousness of the masses, hidden in plain site but attributed to someone that has had a lot of hatred directed towards them, average Joe believes that anything OBL believes is absolute nonsense...

never bring your prejudices into anything you are trying to understand, no matter how fantastical it may seem.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

never bring your prejudices into anything you are trying to understand, no matter how fantastical it may seem.

You should try to take your own advice.

The CIA didn’t t write it, nor do they endorse it, they just published (almost) everything they found in Osama’s compound.

It’s quite simple.

Maybe Charlie is a CIA asset too? Biting fingers and all.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
noone noticed the urls in that pdf? really?

it's a dump from this site:
www.cuttingedge.org...

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

have you even read my thoughts on the matter, your own prejudices are blinding you to what ive said, you think i believe this to be true when i have not said that, i just published the thing the CIA published, see how i used what you said

" i dont know tbh cause i dont believe anything and yet know anything is possible"
"this is mental, do the CIA post any nonsense or is this just SS kidology i dont know tbh but o brought it here for dissection anyway."

just a couple of things i have said.

i choose what to believe to bring in different info, then let it go when its served its purpose, or forget.

forgetfulness is a gift you know, just like imagination.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

So whos the antichrist?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

i have thoughts on the matter but i dont know.

First is christ good or bad, he died for your sins, you are punished for seeking knowledge. you should trust in the lord
Lucifer is the guiding light who lifts the veil and brings knowledge, i suppose it is how these things make you feel.
if you support christ, do you promote guilt and ignorance in yourself, if you support the idea of lucifer does it bring the opposite, im still learning, but i have learned a lot this far.
i dont believe in either as they are described, i feel their universal meaning can direct your conscious certain ways.
the jesus story is about torture pain deception etc etc

if i was to put a name on the anti christ, it would be jesus
two poles of the same energy.... possibly or not

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

People still believe this illuminate crap? Sheesh.

Why wouldn't they? A card game proves it.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

One has to wonder then, what does "Cards Against Humanity" prove?

Or Poker for that matter?

I think "They" are bluffing.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

They are just stories made up by Men with all there fear and fallibility at play.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
One has to wonder then, what does "Cards Against Humanity" prove?

That is a great game and can predict if someone in your life is a sociopath with 100% accuracy.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

hey wee jedi hamster, my point is the information is displayed by the CIA for a reason, is that reason what they say and to be transparent (lol) or is it the old adage of hidden in plain sight, and to be discredited because of the source, there is no doubt secret groups pull strings to increase their power or assets, thats just common sense, whether they come together and call themselves the illuminati that is another matter.
maybe there are a load of groups and they are all in competition for control of our minds.

as a smart man said, me and my friends are the illuminati and we control the world.

in other words believe in yourself, everything else is BS

i am illuminated

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: jedi_hamster

hey wee jedi hamster, my point is the information is displayed by the CIA for a reason, is that reason what they say and to be transparent (lol) or is it the old adage of hidden in plain sight, and to be discredited because of the source, there is no doubt secret groups pull strings to increase their power or assets, thats just common sense, whether they come together and call themselves the illuminati that is another matter.
maybe there are a load of groups and they are all in competition for control of our minds.

as a smart man said, me and my friends are the illuminati and we control the world.

in other words believe in yourself, everything else is BS

i am illuminated

i believe in myself, your posts are BS.

amidoingitright?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join