It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the illuminati planned terrible events many years ago to bring down our culture

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
www.cia.gov...
compound/53/53ADD6A9C9DA06BE7D8C954FCF7BAFD4_Smoking.Gun.Proof.-.Illuminati.Planned.to.Bring.Down.Our.Culture..4.of.5.pdf

this is a pdf file

I found this article on the CIA website while i was researching the other OP i was doing and found it very interesting.
I am going to make this short and sweet as although i couldn't find if it has been discussed before i suspect it has.

the article is basically warning us that the illuminati are out to get us and only if we repent our sins and join the forces of the J man will we be saved.

this is mental, do the CIA post any nonsense or is this just SS kidology i dont know tbh but o brought it here for dissection anyway.

"The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you
understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is
being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing
in your daily news!!
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!"

"For four articles, we have been studying the remarkable accuracy of Steve Jackson's Illuminati Card Game,
researched from 1990-1994 and published in 1995. As you can easily see, Jackson knew Witchcraft very well
in general and he knew the Illuminati Plan to Produce Antichrist very well specifically. Jackson knew the
individual parts of the plan to bring down the Old World Order so that the Kingdom of Anti-Christ (New
World Order) could be established.
These Illuminati cards very closely parallel Cutting Edge teaching for the past 12 years! The plan to produce
Antichrist is ongoing and is apparently getting close to the end. The beginning of World War III seems
imminent.
Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason
for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to
warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as
a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have
seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many
souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk
with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and
fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal
Bible Study"

now i cant get back to the site with this info on it..... weird!
edit on 19-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Dec 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix the link

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You may want to edit your all caps title. Just saying.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

thanks it was a copy and paste job, also it wont let me use the link for some reason its not linking to the site
i have downloaded the PDF though, if only i knew how to insert it here lol
edit on 19-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Things are more deviant and satanic than I can remember, getting worse every day. Nothing surprises me any longer and that too is probably part of the "agenda" to desensitize the masses.

COME LORD JESUS, NOW!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Anyone else having issues trying to flag the post ? .. i have not been able to flag any today ?

Any of you ATS experts know why ?

Cheers for the post Manymasks... i am unable to add anything lol

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The NWO is already here, it's society as we know it. Artificial living and the balance thrown completely out of whack.

Think of how different the world is now compared to a few thousand years ago. There's a huge difference. I'd say we've already brought a new order to the world only thing is people have normalized it throughout the generations. NWO conspiracies are a way to mask its slow integration over the past few thousand years, make people think it isn't here yet when it already is and has been our entire lives.
edit on 12/19/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is amazing that everyone thinks we are better off today because of technology.

Maybe it is physically better in the 1st world with access to food and shelter, but I wonder if we are more happy and content?

From my seat, it sure doesn't appear that way. It appears there is a sickness to the soul that is almost strong enough to smell, reeking like a festering wound that makes you gag.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
That's an uploaded image of a pamphlet found in the Abottabad Compound where OBL was staying.

Here's is the CIA page with all the documents listed.

www.cia.gov...

You really should do some research before announcing such rubbish as the CIA openly supporting the Illuminati in any capacity.

A lot of the material that they found in that compound was material from conspiracy theory authors such as Fritz Springmeier.
edit on 19-12-2018 by RealityIsAbsurd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink
Anyone else having issues trying to flag the post ? .. i have not been able to flag any today ?

It’s the illuminati

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don’t want to derail, but is Springmeier completely debunked or what?
I did some googling and both debunking and confirming links all seemed to be bogus and un reliable.
Iv read some of his books and found them intriguing but questionable.

Some links or a nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated.
a reply to: RealityIsAbsurd

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottobereal
Things are more deviant and satanic than I can remember, getting worse every day. Nothing surprises me any longer and that too is probably part of the "agenda" to desensitize the masses.

COME LORD JESUS, NOW!

It's stupid crap propaganda, not something from the CIA. Pot, meet kettle. I don't know if the post or this reaction is the most stupid. ATS denies ignorance. Yeah, right.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink

It's stars for me, can't hand'em out.. It seems the more I like the post/reply the less chance I have of being able to star it!.. Strange..

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

It is amazing that everyone thinks we are better off today because of technology.

Maybe it is physically better in the 1st world with access to food and shelter, but I wonder if we are more happy and content?

From my seat, it sure doesn't appear that way. It appears there is a sickness to the soul that is almost strong enough to smell, reeking like a festering wound that makes you gag.

That's just how it smells when you are downwind of Quebec. You'll get used to it.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

It also was Started by the Central Banks and Federal Reserve , a New World Oder Minus the Middle Class.......

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Between You and Me (the "other You"...)

I had a discussion this morning at the dog park. I tried to make the point that business/industry/localTacoBell™ the productivity has actually "decreased" since the cell phone became an accessory (kind of weird, when I was typing 'decrease' there was a Latuda™ commercial and the word 'decrease' was verbalized while I type it). The Lady I was walking with tried to convince Me that the time wasted by employees on their phones is saved in the long run.
She stopped and looked at Her phone thrice while afoot..

What type You? Increase or decrease in productivity since just about everyone has a cell phone?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Yes i agree

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I can star (sometimes) but not flag.... strange indeed

edit on 19-12-2018 by Quadlink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

I wouldn't imagine that I know anymore about Springmeier than any other would. I've read some of his stuff, and looked into his background. He got arrested back in the early 2000s for armed robbery. That's all stuff that can be found from a search engine though. I don't know him personally, and I don't think I know anyone who did. He did have some interesting takes on things, but it wasn't really anything that a dedicated conspiracy fan wouldn't know I would think.

Anyone who knows a Mason can ask themselves. I might catch some flak, but I haven't met a Mason I didn't trust. I do know some who are a bit eccentric, but that's a different topic. Illuminati on the other hand is a different matter. Though I can't say I know anyone personally involved in that business. The majority of the people I've met who claimed such either led me on a wild goose chase or were delusional.

Back to Springmeier, whenever I run into an old acquaintance I'll ask about him. Don't get your hopes up though. I'm fairly certain he was just a religious fanatic who was simply took too strongly to the suggestive powers. It's real easy to become upset with worldly matters and seek meaning behind on the wrongdoings in the world. Some people just don't want to accept that we are all humans, and that humans have the capacity to do great wrongs.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I petition we really start putting each other to task with that motto. I mean if someone is going to try to BS us at least put some effort into with more than bare minimum content. I'm all about a good conspiracy, but man put some legwork into it. I want to see some OPs where the user pulls sees the big picture, puts pins in it, and draws us into it and shows us how the yarn connects.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
People still believe this illuminate crap? Sheesh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join