It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loophole in Alien Abductions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
First of all I am an avid believer of aliens, but I think abductees need to take their abductions more seriously. After seeing the Jennings program last night, it reminded me that many abductees have MULTIPLE constant abductions. With that said, here is where I find a problem with that. If they have so many abductions, why not atleast ATTEMPT to do something about it?

Why not try to booby trap the room? You can set up a camcorder and a stand. Just buy a cheap camcorder and stand and position it on yourself every night. We know that aliens are highly advanced, but would they really know how to operate a camcorder? I mean it is our invention and it is foreign technology to them. For example, they wouldnt know where the off button is or where the rewind, play, fast forward button is unless they knew how to read english.

So here are 2 case scenarios:

1. They are in your room and they look at you while you are paralyzed. Camcorder is taping them. They would have to find the eject button and then REPLACE THE TAPE with a new one or modify the original to make it look like nothing happend. Thats something the government can do, but I wouldnt imagine aliens doing that. Thats our technology and I bet we probably have high level computer programs that skilled for that.

2. In addition, if they didnt enter your room, but just zapped you on board to their ship, then the camcorder can perfectly monitor that. So there is no need to worry about tapes being swapped unless someone from the govt. broke into your house to retrieve it, which would seem impractical for all real abductions occuring.

You can also setup other minor booby traps. If someone is walking around in your room at night, you can set up objects on the floor so that when someone is in your room, they will obviously bump into them, accidentally kick them, and so forth as they are walking around in your room. Any objects displaced in a noticable fashion suggests someone was in your room and you really were being abducted. There are many more booby traps that some of you ATS folks can probably think of. So there are infinite things you can do.

Unless someone can find otherwise, I have not seen one abductee try and do any of these things, especially trying to tape an abduction. In my opinion, I think most abductees maybe full of it. This is not to say that all are full of it, but many just want attention.

[edit on 26-2-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i have never been abducted however i am a solid believer due to the amount of ufos i have seen.
You have a very good point and a good idea. However we do not know what these aliens are capable of. I seem to recall from tv about a woman who did something similar to what you described but the tape was fuzzy for the duration of the abduction maybe they can send out a magnetic pulse to interupt electricity in your home im not sure.
but of course you would probably get the irony of it never happening when you are filming
good point though

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
Why not try to booby trap the room? You can set up a camcorder and a stand. Just buy a cheap camcorder and stand and position it on yourself every night. We know that aliens are highly advanced, but would they really know how to operate a camcorder? I mean it is our invention and it is foreign technology to them. For example, they wouldnt know where the off button is or where the rewind, play, fast forward button is unless they knew how to read english.

I would suggest reading the book, THE THREAT by David Jacobs Ph.D. if you have not already. In this book, he describes people with multiple abductions experiences. One woman tried to do what you suggest above and the aliens were furious. They (hybrid Nordic's) "beat" her up badly and threatened to keep doing it if she didn’t stop trying to document it or interfere with them.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
- off of topic-
- really sorry for the interuption and it wont happen again-

can i have one of those g mail accounts please? i wanted one for ages but i cant u2u coz im a new member

-apologies again-

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would suggest video surveilence if it happens at home,
but sheilded from EMF with a faraday cage at least.

And a motion sensing flamethrower in a fire retardent room, like stone.
Bodies are better for skeptics than pictures !!!!! IMHO......
i hope they like them medium rare.

I would also like to point out not all abductions happen at home,
alot happen outside in the open, it seems the ones who claim to be taken from home see grey aliens while people who see reptoids are outside witnessing their activities.

also more grey abductees are multiple times while reptoids are normally one time.

some people even have seen both one time only.....

[edit on 26-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon

I would suggest reading the book, THE THREAT by David Jacobs Ph.D. if you have not already. In this book, he describes people with multiple abductions experiences. One woman tried to do what you suggest above and the aliens were furious. They (hybrid Nordic's) "beat" her up badly and threatened to keep doing it if she didn’t stop trying to document it or interfere with them.

Never heard of the hybrid nordics. Seems like once you mastered DNA manipulation, you cross everything with everything else

I'm guessing they must have taken the video tape

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
lol, Im not sure if they took the tape I dont remember.

Whatever happened, scared the sheet out of her... because she never did it again.

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Or you could just get a "nannycam" and set it in your room, the aliens,or the government wouldnt be able to find it unless they are really, and i mean REALLY looking for it.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Heres a good disguisable nannycam www.vehicle-tracking-usa.com...

"Looking for an affordable wireless nannycam? This black & white nannycam clock radio wireless hidden video spy cam system works extremely well in low-light situations.

The nannycam wireless video spy cam is one of the absolute best of all hidden video spy cameras for the home or workplace. "

Those aliens wouldnt know what hit em

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I took a look at that Nannycam and it's pretty cool! I think I'll get one or two for the house. I have been hearing noises in the living room after I hit the sack and can't seem to find the cause. Thanks for the link!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You cannot "fool" aliens. They are your "Gods". They know what you are thinking, so when you are thinking of tricking them, they know that. Also they can make you do whatever they want. They can travel in on your optical nerve and make you feel, see, or do whatever they want. If you are an abductee.....then GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
many abductees are never able to even remember anything.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
I would suggest video surveilence if it happens at home,
but sheilded from EMF with a faraday cage at least.

And a motion sensing flamethrower in a fire retardent room, like stone.
Bodies are better for skeptics than pictures !!!!! IMHO......
i hope they like them medium rare.

I would also like to point out not all abductions happen at home,
alot happen outside in the open, it seems the ones who claim to be taken from home see grey aliens while people who see reptoids are outside witnessing their activities.

also more grey abductees are multiple times while reptoids are normally one time.

some people even have seen both one time only.....

[edit on 26-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

Several good points here. Best of which, in my opinion, is the Faraday Cage around the vid cam. It's a cheap way around the EMP.

As for the guy with the things running around in his living room after he goes to bed, might I suggest animals running through the house?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
get an emp grenade or bomb and put up some trip wires.maybe the emp will knock out their ship and cause it to crash.then you will have your proof but maybe not your house cuz the ship might fall on your house.hahaha

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
get an emp grenade or bomb and put up some trip wires.maybe the emp will knock out their ship and cause it to crash.then you will have your proof but maybe not your house cuz the ship might fall on your house.hahaha

I have thought many times many ways how to nab these creatures by public.

LizzardsAmok -> worlds first THE FLYING LIZARD TRAP !
1 . dig a big12x12x 1 foot deep pit, insert huge electric magnet sheet in pit,
cover it up, then get a UFO over it with bait, and turn on magnet!
i dont know what it would do it may stick to ground or repel it or maybe confuse the gravity sensors, at least it would make them bast_rds dizzy.

YES *** 3 stars

LizzardsAmok -> THE LIZARD ON A STICK
2 . get a diamond tipped harpon with steel cable attached,
ground other end of cable and firmly fasten it in soil/concrete,
shoot UFO, peircing hull and potentaily grounding out the craft!
as well as having it physically hooked,leashed and tied down.
YES **

LizzardsAmok -> THE LAST RESORT
3 . live in samalia find a comfy cave and get an RPG , survive humans there and wait for UFO.
(Aliens would never go to the EARTH HOOD. lol)
NO WAY *

BAIT:
cow is bait, inside a lit up design or pattern to get attention, maybe lasers in sky,
then helpless lonely cow awaits ufo, maybe a cow ranch with alot of recent mutalations would be a great locale.

Any human volenteers cmon reptoid sympathisers, cmon VERTU, lol

Coming soon > LIZARD HOTEL - they check in, but they dont check out!

[edit on 3-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This is one reason I am highly skeptical of either a) many abductions themselves, and/or b) the true nature of the supposedly "alien" abductions that DO end up having a good deal of credibility.

In many cases I've read about, spoken to people about, etc. it seems as if subjects don't want to go out of their way to document or record the encounters, for fear of dissproving them, or somehow disrupting them. It's as if they want them to continue, which is understandable I suppose given the supposed spiritualy enlightening nature of some abductees' experiences.

In others - and these are the ones that wig me out the most - the behavior of the "aliens" with respect to covering their tracks and hindering detection or documentation, seems highly reminiscent of our own covert ops moreso than any sort of otherworldly series of events.

That having been said, who knows? Something is happening. You can only eliminate so many glory hounds, get rich quick schemes, crackpots, hallucinations, hypnagogic dreams, etc. before you run up against an insurmountable wall of evidence suggesting very real and affecting experiences shared by seemingly otherwise unrelated people all over the world. Whether it's "aliens," the military, or both, one thing is clear in my mind: something is happening in atleast a fair number of cases that goes beyond anything in people's heads (including fabrications). Furthermore, the genuine intentions behind whatever is happening have yet to be discovered - atleast to my satisfaction.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

An interesting idea, but who would seriously do this every single night, especially if the abductions were say, once a month? The nannycam idea is a good one though, and it'd be interesting to see if such technology ends up "outing" the aliens, hehe... I know that if I had the symptoms, I'd be doing it...

However, one of the earliest side-effects of abduction reports is the EMP effect....(remember, radio going weird, then lights and all going dead, etc.?) This would likewise fry any recording devices that weren't EMP shielded, or at least power them down....

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Heres a good disguisable nannycam www.vehicle-tracking-usa.com...

"Looking for an affordable wireless nannycam? This black & white nannycam clock radio wireless hidden video spy cam system works extremely well in low-light situations.

The nannycam wireless video spy cam is one of the absolute best of all hidden video spy cameras for the home or workplace. "

Those aliens wouldnt know what hit em

Perhaps they should add the tagline "And those pesky aliens abducting you won't even know they're being recorded until it's too late."

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

An interesting idea, but who would seriously do this every single night, especially if the abductions were say, once a month? The nannycam idea is a good one though, and it'd be interesting to see if such technology ends up "outing" the aliens, hehe... I know that if I had the symptoms, I'd be doing it...

However, one of the earliest side-effects of abduction reports is the EMP effect....(remember, radio going weird, then lights and all going dead, etc.?) This would likewise fry any recording devices that weren't EMP shielded, or at least power them down....

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Gazrok]

Yea I guess your right about the EMP effect. I have no clue what that does to wireless equipment though. Maybe the best thing to try would be to get a cheap faraday cage and place the camera inside, just as TheBorg was suggesting. But I guess no one really wants to go through all that trouble lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Abductees react much the same as any other systematically abused person. There aren't many women who are being routinely beat-up or otherwise abused by boyfriends/husbands taping it either. And what of children being abused? Same thing. No attempt to report or document that either. They are frightened and simply trying to survive and repress the experiences. And clearly, if the abductors are as advanced as the clearly must be, you're not going to hide anything --- farrady shield or not. Their reported actions already defy most conventional science.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join