It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation Reveals US Sportsware Made In Chinese Concentration Camp by "Re-Educated" Muslims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
For once the oppressors are oppressed.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Of course it's nothing new. We have our own version in our Corporate run prisons here in the states. Eat Tilapia? Odds are they are from a prison farm right here in the US.

Where did you read that?
I like catfish but my wife likes tilapia.
I need a good excuse to switch.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Ummm...hahahahaha...

Now...that’s funny...

If your going to re-educate a group of someone’s...I probably couldn’t think of a finer bunch of fellas and fems than that...

Good on China...

Hahahahaha...

I must be hydrophobic...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Of course it's nothing new. We have our own version in our Corporate run prisons here in the states. Eat Tilapia? Odds are they are from a prison farm right here in the US.

Where did you read that?
I like catfish but my wife likes tilapia.
I need a good excuse to switch.

Just google "prison tilapia". All kinds of articles about it. Where I heard about it was there was an uproar towards Whole Foods on whether or not they sold it.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Raised Tilapia in school, disgusting fish, like bottom feeders they eat trash and produce mutated offspring easily.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

While I believe the slave labor conditions in China are horrible, and horrifying due to the availability of prisoners as immediate non-consenting organ donors; I find it ironic that the people condemning China's practices with it's prisoners are the ones who advocate "hard labor" for US prison sentences.

Either human rights matter, or they don't.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

That is because America already betrayed the world when it allied the wrong guys such as Japan ehm. *coff* Nazi's* *coff*

There is no way anyone can win China without going Genocide mode. It is too late and too little. So much options pre-WW2 era just had to keep up with the racist attitude.
That is why Russia ain't touching her again. The only dumb one is Japan as the keep trying to plan for it and they aren't going to win third time.
edit on 20-12-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join